Ok you classic Vietnam thud jocks tired of tossing bombs into the bushes,, dive bombing getting alittle old,, tired of being cannon fodder to ground fire,,, wanta try something new,, well come on down to yubba's avionics emporium,,, we'll get you hooked right up. I was about to start another thread,,Whooa I gave you the wrong dope,, but I'll clear that up once I explain what you need to do to get on target,, this is the same thing I did in the intruder,,change out the avionics ini with B-52s and add the radar screen of the b-52 in the cockpit folder and put it in the 105s cockpit folder simple, those who didn't read my intruder thread,should go there and read what i did in the B-52s avionics ini and don't forget to change the name ,,, oh yeah the wrong dope ,,,low alt level radar  bombing 1000ft 450knts 1mile,, this where I goofed up 5000ft 450knts is at 2miles I was thinkin3 miles  I was dropping 1 bomb at a time was getting mixed results at 5000ft

img00007

img00008

• Like 1

Well dang that was goofed up too,, well this is updated,,now you have a reference point to aim by don't forget auto leveler

AvailableModes=GROUND_MAP,TERRAIN_AVOIDANCE
RangeUnit=NM
RangeSetting[1]=3   <---------add this,, now this is the b-52 avionics package matter of fact I'm going pur this in the buff
RangeSetting[2]=5
RangeSetting[3]=10
RangeSetting[4]=20
RadarPosition=0.0
MaxElevationAngle=60
MinElevationAngle=-75
MaxAzimuthAngle=60

Edited by yubba

Thud was a dive bomber.

now it's a low level attack bomber,, were you can almost put a bomb through a hangar door at a 1000ft

this was a 5000ft run on an airfield

img00002

this was at 10,000 yes I got the f-4 sighted into

img00004

and my baby at 20,000ft God they grow up so fast

img00004

Edited by yubba

Now you're just showing off that was photo shopped and you know it,, you can barely see the airfield and in an A-6 of all things

img00004

img00007

if you can see the little line drawn in the radar screen that is the aiming point for the 1000 ft run with radar setting at 3 miles...

I would have thought the f-105 the state of the art bomber of it's day would have had a radar altimeter on it just about everything else does.. This would be a project for someone with better mod skills than I,, if it's more than editting in stuff I'm at a lose.

Why don't you use the CCIP?

The knowledge base tells you how to fit one in the avionics file. You just change from 60.dll to 70.dll and follow the instructions.

I have one in the A-6 Intruder, and it's extremely accurate.

The knowledge base tells you how to fit one in the avionics file. You just change from 60.dll to 70.dll and follow the instructions.

Have to look at that, never heard of that till now,, thanks for the tip.

Would you be so kind to post a link to that,, I can't seem to find that pertictular thread..

One of the things that 70.dll changes from 60.dll is that "GROUND_MAP" is no more.

It's now called "GM", which is a little confusing.

I've just being trying out the AV-8B Harrier Plus, and wondered why it had no ground radar. Sure enough, it still says GROUND_MAP. Changing it to GM got it working.

One of the things that 70.dll changes from 60.dll is that "GROUND_MAP" is no more.

It's now called "GM", which is a little confusing.

I've just being trying out the AV-8B Harrier Plus, and wondered why it had no ground radar. Sure enough, it still says GROUND_MAP. Changing it to GM got it working.

That's a good piece of intel,,, I found the ccip sight download,,, http://combatace.com/files/file/4915-ccip-gunsight-for-accurate-level-bombing/  I tacked your name to the creatiation of thud with a hud if I hadn't been talking to you I would have not figured it out. This also is a good bombardier station ,,, already put this in the B-1B and tested it,, it is awsome

img00001

http://combatace.com/files/file/4915-ccip-gunsight-for-accurate-level-bombing/