Sign in to follow this  
yakarov79

Sikorsky CH-53A / CH-53D Sea Stallion

Sikorsky CH-53A / CH-53D Sea Stallion

Sikorsky CH-53A and CH-53D Ver 2.0 for SF2

This is a third party add-on of early models Sikorsky helicopter CH-53.
It is designed for and works only in SF2 series. And will never work in SF1. 

This is FREEWARE-DONATIONWARE and it CANNOT be distrubuted unless permissions are granted by myself.
The original readmes, if any, and all other pieces of the package MUST remain intact.
The names of all contributors, modders, suppliers, etc =MUST= be listed in any new readmes.
This package and any part of it may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware additions.
See the original readme documentation, if any, for further allowances and restrictions
Any persons wishing to make further modifications, contact me first.
Any persons wishing to make further modifications, MUST remember to put everyone's name in it.
Bribes and donations are accepted;

THIS AIRCRAFT MOD OR ANY PART OF IT MUST NOT BE HOSTED OR
POSTED FOR DOWNLOAD ON ANY OTHER WEB SITE WITHOUT MY EXPRESS
PERMISSION, OR USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE THAN THIRDWIRE FLIGHT
SIMULATORS, AND MUST NOT BE SOLD OR OFFERED FOR SALE BY ITSELF
OR WITH ANY OTHER FILES OR MODS.

Jarek Hereda

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This mod represents Late model of CH-53A already with instaled EAPS and early models oF CH-53D with uprated engines.
A model never received aux fuel tanks and were used until 1992. At the end of service mostly by reserve units.
D model /early/ was used also until around 1992.  Not every D model was upgraded so in this config they were flying until the 90s.

CHANGES:

I highly recommend to overwrite previous files decals/weapons/guns- or best is delete the old one and put new files.
YOU NEED TO DELETE OLD AIRCRAFT FOLDERS CH-53A and CH-53D_70. Many things were changed and as tested Overwriting may cause some problems...So delete old ones put new ones.
The rest (except Aircraft folders) are same you can be overwrite without fear...
Small changes in ini files, corrections on fuel loadout, changes in cockpit ini. 
Small changes in skins. Also No longer fake weapon "no gun" is needed - thanks to The Trooper. He pointed small fix in data.ini.
Added simple bump and specular maps. Also added damage tgas.
Some changes and rearrangement in the cockpit

******************IMPORTANT******************

FAkePilot mod neede to run this mod. 
As always.

This addon works with my CargoPACK (included in rar file). All of the weapon stations are made as specific station code and will work only with this cargo pack. Of course, you can edit and use any other weapons available. 

Standard commands:

LANDING GEAR - Nose light deploy/retract at any speed. 

ANIMATION 1 - right side hatch and door.
ANIMATION 2 - left hatch cabin windows
ANIMATION 3 - wipers outside/inside

Parking animations.
Two parking animations included one for 'on land base' and other for 'on board' parking.

Im including two vessels moded as USMC nation.(same as in AH-1J pack) so you can practice start and land. 
Those ships have moded catapults, deck and arresting cables in data.ini file. 
Those ships are limited only to those used during Vietnam War on WestPac/SEA cruises.

You can fold tail and rotor by enabling animation in data.ini  file. But it looks silly. And my intention for this animation was eye candy on board vessel.

With little practice, you can even hoover. Without fake flaps and airbrakes.
Important here to control is using rudder and vector thrust control.
With heavy cargo load probably you need little run on A model as engines on A are little underpowered.
Normally throttle vector control on 88-89 degree increase power 70% then slowly more and more, wait and it will take off. 

It is possible to land on board two included ships. don't forget about a hook.

Cockpits.
One cockpit based on NATOPS manual, an early model for both A and early D model.

Both models are similar. The only difference is in engine power. D model is 'stronger' so it's easier with heavy loadouts. And only D can tow 'experimental' Mk105 minesweeper.

Skins.
All serial numbers are based on available photos, and USMC documents and are historically correct. 

Weapons.
The only "offensive" weapon is left/right side gunner. Well, it is a quite defensive weapon.

Ah.. there is Napalm barrel bombs. Used in Vietnam War. Inside _WingsOverVietnam_Only Addon Folder
...BOOM.

Cargo loads.

I am releasing this cargo load in current condition. So maybe some skins needs to be adjusted.
Cargo loads include few cargo crates for cargo bay and hook, howitzer, MUTTs. Skins for MUTTS - Thank yo The Trooper.

in 1973 USMC joined NAVY in operation End Sweep and equipped their D model (HMH-463 only) with minesweeping stuff. So here you can "tow" Mk105 minesweeper. It is just interim mk105. V.2 is under development.
To see Mk105 open cargo bay.

IMPORTANT - 
Due to construction of this mod it is better to use collision and landing on NORMAL setting. On hard, you may have some complications on airfield - especially with underslung cargo load. 

Countermeasures.
I've deleted Countermeasures from weapon loadout. 

Skins.
All serial numbers, as far as I know, are based on photos and US Army docs and are historically correct.

CH-53A in Vietnam used by HMH-463 and HMH-361.
In mid-80s A model was still in use by some units. One of the last unit to use CH-53A was HMH-772 until 1992 when they send A to AMARC.
Also in mid-80s ( I believe it was in middle or late) US Navy composite squadron VC-1 was using old ex-marine CH-53A until 1992 when they send them to AMARC. I think they were using only these two aircrafts.

CH-53D
Few paintings fro different years,  early green early 80s green and tri-color mid-80s.
HMH-361, HMH-362, HMH-461, HMH-461 - two schemes one - 78 from a trip to Japan and one 1973 during Operation End Sweep.

Pilots - best to use is OldDiego's pilots. 

This mod still needs some work. Will be working on it. 

Have fun.
Edit and report bugs.

Jarek Hereda.

Thanks.

Thanks to everyone who helped me with this. daddyairplanes,331Killerbee,76.IAP-Blackbird. The Trooper
Thanks for all kind support.

NAVAIR 01-230HMA-1 Natops Flight Manual Navy Model CH-53D Aircraft. Naval Air Systems Command, March 2001.
H-53 Sea Stallion in Action Squadron/Signal Publications by C.M.Reed.
popsmoke.com
hampshireairfields.co.uk
navysite.de
gonavy.jp
helis.com
hmh-463-vietnam.com
amarcexperience.com
aerialvisuals.ca
abpic.co.uk
planepictures.net

• Like 7

Very beautiful stuff ! Thanks a lot!!! Chapeau... :hi:

Awesome! As a rotary wing aviator myself I'm really glad you've given helicopters all this attention.

• Like 1

For us guys down here in the basement with Sfp-1 is there any chance of one to be made for sfp-1???  I also have another question about you cobras going from pilot station to gunner station,, can that be done with standard two seat aircraft ???? Looking for some one to build bombadaire station or rear electronics officer station in B-1B,,B-52,, f-105g,, a-5a,,f-4s

- I know that there are still few of you left behind in sf1. I will try but no promisses now. It is about time mostly and I have no chance to launch sf1 at the moment. 

- cockpit must be build this way. So as long as someone will build pit with 2 positions it,s not a problem.

- I know that there are still few of you left behind in sf1. I will try but no promisses now. It is about time mostly and I have no chance to launch sf1 at the moment. 

- cockpit must be build this way. So as long as someone will build pit with 2 positions it,s not a problem.

looks like a couple hundred of us judging from my threads,,,thanks for considering us,,that sounds promissing about the 2 positioned pit,,, was that done in the cockpit config ini.. file  ????

Edited by yubba

looks like a couple hundred of us judging from my threads,,,thanks for considering us,,that sounds promissing about the 2 positioned pit,,, was that done in the cockpit config ini.. file  ????

No. As i Said. Cockpit must be build with two positions and has build-in animation to switch positon with fake "gauge" or "switch" or "indicator" Thats how I build pit in Cobra, Loach and Lahatut. Here in Stallion nothing interesting on co-pilot seat. So nothing.

No. As i Said. Cockpit must be build with two positions and has build-in animation to switch positon with fake "gauge" or "switch" or "indicator" Thats how I build pit in Cobra, Loach and Lahatut. Here in Stallion nothing interesting on co-pilot seat. So nothing.

Thank for clearing that up for me on the pit,,,I got alittle time maybe I can whip something up or spark some interest from some folk that got more talent than I..

Yakarow79,

Wow. Super nice Stallion. Many thanks. I think a lot of us have been waiting for this helo for a long time.

Thanks again

Krfrge

Questions:

Rear Landing gear disappears and aircraft damaged at start of mission?

How do you land and drop the jeep when you cannot fire weapons with gear down?

Other than that...... AWESOME!

Rear Landing gear disappears

I wonder that no one noticed it before. Got the same problem on the CH-53A.

Elsewise a really good job! Thank you very much yakarov79! :good:

Change settings collision/landings in options to normal and check if this problem still apears.

No landing gear always or when having underslung cargo ?

Thtas realy problem - you can't "How do you land and drop the jeep when you cannot fire weapons with gear down?"  Unless weapon settings are set to normal in options menu.

Thats the limitations of game engine unfortunately.

Very good the ships take off too !!!!

But we should find a way to keep Helos out of CVs, maybe using size or wingspan parameters ......

No landing gear always or when having underslung cargo ?

For me always, but only on the CH-53A.

Will check data and lod file.

Maybe this evening. 

Will check data and lod file.

Maybe this evening. 

Have you found time to fix it?

Have you found time to fix it?

You can use this small fix to keep your landing gear in landing/take off.

Open CH-53A_DATA.ini, scroll down till find:            // Landing Gears ----------------------------------

Add this line at the end of [LeftGear] and [RightGear]:     MaxDeploySpeed=252.75

// Landing Gears ----------------------------------

[LeftGear]

SystemType=LANDING_GEAR

Retractable=TRUE

DragArea=4.578

HideGearNode=FALSE

DeployTime=6.0

AnimationID=6

ModelNodeName=RearGear_L

ShockNodeName=

ShockAnimationID=7

ShockStroke=0.1

SpringFactor=0.8

DampingFactor=0.8

WheelNodeName001=Wheel_RL01

WheelNodeName002=Wheel_RL02

RotationAxis=Z-Axis

ReverseWheelRotation=FALSE

RollingRadius=0.360

CastoringWheel=FALSE

HasBrakes=TRUE

BrakingCoefficient=1.75

RollingCoefficient=0.0

MaxDeploySpeed=252.75

[RightGear]

SystemType=LANDING_GEAR

Retractable=TRUE

DragArea=4.578

HideGearNode=FALSE

DeployTime=6.0

AnimationID=6

ModelNodeName=RearGear_R

ShockNodeName=

ShockAnimationID=7

ShockStroke=0.1

SpringFactor=0.8

DampingFactor=0.8

WheelNodeName001=Wheel_RR01

WheelNodeName002=Wheel_RR02

RotationAxis=Z-Axis

ReverseWheelRotation=FALSE

RollingRadius=0.360

CastoringWheel=FALSE

HasBrakes=TRUE

BrakingCoefficient=1.75

RollingCoefficient=0.0

MaxDeploySpeed=252.75

Do the same in CH-53D_DATA.ini and that's it.

• Like 3

Thank you very much. That fixed it! :good:

Sorry guys I was extra busy last days at work. I didn't touch anything here. But I can see it is somehow solved. Will check this also and update file in download section.

Thanks delrey. :good:

Thank you very much to you, Yakarov. For this amazing work and all the others you've done.

Uploaded update.

small fixes with skins, inis, cockpits.

Althoug it is small fixes i higly recomend overwrite old files or jsut simply delete old and put new one.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By yakarov79

View File Sikorsky RH-53D Sea Stallion
      Sikorsky RH-53D Ver 3.0 for SF2

This is a third party addon of Sikorsky helicopter RH-53D.

This is FREEWARE-DONATIONWARE and it CANNOT be distributed unless permissions are granted by myself.
      The original readmes, if any, and all other pieces of the package MUST remain intact.
      The names of all contributors, modders, suppliers, etc =MUST= be listed in any new readmes.
      This package and any part of it may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware additions.
      See the original readme documentation, if any, for further allowances and restrictions
      Any persons wishing to make further modifications MUST remember to put everyone's name in it.
      POSTED FOR DOWNLOAD ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPRESS
      Jarek Hereda
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      This mod represents Sikorsky model of RH-53D. It was used mainly by US NAVY Mine countermeasure units. At the end, of service time RH-53D were passed to USMC reserve units, where served as transport/heavy lift helicopters. Some were still used during Desert Shield/Storm operations in 1991. Finally, RH-53D was written off from units in 1996.
      12 aircrafts were also ordered by Imperial Iranian Navy. Only six delivered before the revolution. Add then all six remained in the newly formed Islamic Republic of Iran Navy Aviation. 
      CHANGES:
      I highly recommend to overwrite previous files decals/weapons/guns- or best is delete the old one and put new files.
      YOU NEED TO DELETE OLD AIRCRAFT FOLDERS RH-53D_70. Many things were changed and as tested Overwriting may cause some problems...So delete old ones put new ones.
      The rest (except Aircraft folders) are same can be overwritten without fear...
      Small changes in ini files, corrections on fuel loadout, changes in cockpit ini. 
      Small changes in skins. Also No longer fake weapon "no gun" is needed - thanks to The Trooper. He pointed small fix in data.ini.
      Some changes and rearrangement in a cockpit

FakePilot mod neede to run this mod. 
      As always with my mods.
      This addon works with my CargoPACK (included in rar file). All of the weapon stations are made as specific station code and will work only with this cargo pack. Of course, you can edit and use any other weapons available. 
      Standard commands:
      LANDING GEAR - Nose light deploys/retract at any speed. 
      ANIMATION 1 - right side door.
      ANIMATION 4 - Refueling probe - H key (hook by default) will change seat position to see a tip of the IFR probe.
      ANIMATION 10 - Winch
      Parking animations.
      Two parking animations included one for 'on land base' and other for 'on board' parking.
      You can fold tail and rotor by enabling animation in data.ini  file. But it looks silly. And my intention for this animation was eye candy on board vessel.

With heavy cargo load probably you need little run on A model as engines on A are little underpowered.
      Normally throttle vector control on 88-89 degree increase power 70% then slowly more and more, wait and it will take off. 

Cockpits.
      Newly upgraded cockpit based on NATOPS manual. Mirrors working now and showing correct image.
      Fuel usage is not super perfect but compared to all previous H-53 models released here fuel gauges are working.

Skins.
      All serial numbers are based on available photos, NAVY and USMC documents and are historically correct. 
      Weapons.
      The only "offensive" weapon is left/right side gunner. Well, I'm straffing convoys with it with great success.
      Important - if there is no gunner - fake weapon (no gun/empty) must be loaded. For now, it must be this way.
      Same as default should be loaded Mk103 minesweep. This is allowing top cargobays to be seen. 
      This addon works with my CargoPACK (included in rar file). All of weapon stations are made as specific station code and will work only with this cargo pack. Of course, you can edit and use any other weapons available. Here is experimental Mk105 minesweeper sled different than in previous CH-53D pack. This one is only for RH-53D. To see Mk105 open cargo bay.
      Also, you can add refueling probe. At the beginning of service, this aircraft has only provisions for refueling probe.

Cargo loads.
      I am releasing this cargo load in current condition. So maybe some skins needs to be adjusted.
      Cargo loads includes few cargo crates for cargo bay and hook, howitzer, MUTTs. Skins for MUTTS - Thank yo The Trooper.

IMPORTANT - 
      Due to the construction of this mod it is better to use collision and landing on NORMAL setting. On hard, you may have some complications on airfield - especially with underslung cargo load. 
      Skins.
      All serial numbers, as far as I know, are based on photos and US Army docs and are historically correct.
      US Navy
       - HMH-12 'Sea Dragons' 1977
       - HMH-16 'Seahawks' 1979 
       - HMH-14 'Vanguard'  1981
       - HMH-18 'Norsemen' 1987
       - VR-24 World's Biggest Little Airline, Helos on COD duties.

USMC - special for use in Desert Storm mod if needed:
       - HMH-772 Det.A 
      As bonus there is Eagle Claw folder -easy to find. Inside - skins for sand repainted RH-53D  - also replacement file for lod and deta.ini file -       this wil make EAPS dissapear. So backup original lod and data file before using Eagle Claw mod.  So yo were warned.

Have fun.
      Edit and report bugs.
      Jarek Hereda.
      Thanks.
      Thanks to everyone who helped me with this. daddyairplanes,331Killerbee,76.IAP-Blackbird.
      NAVAIR 01-230HMA-1 Natops Flight Manual Navy Model CH-53D Aircraft. Naval Air Systems Command, March 2001.
      popsmoke.com
      hampshireairfields.co.uk
      navysite.de
      gonavy.jp
      helis.com
      airliners.net
      amarcexperience.com
      aerialvisuals.ca
      abpic.co.uk
      planepictures.net
      rahrovan-artesh.ir

Submitter yakarov79 Submitted 09/05/2016 Category Other  
    • By yakarov79
      Sikorsky RH-53D Ver 3.0 for SF2

This is a third party addon of Sikorsky helicopter RH-53D.

This is FREEWARE-DONATIONWARE and it CANNOT be distributed unless permissions are granted by myself.
      Any persons wishing to make further modifications MUST remember to put everyone's name in it.
      POSTED FOR DOWNLOAD ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPRESS
      Jarek Hereda
      This mod represents Sikorsky model of RH-53D. It was used mainly by US NAVY Mine countermeasure units. At the end, of service time RH-53D were passed to USMC reserve units, where served as transport/heavy lift helicopters. Some were still used during Desert Shield/Storm operations in 1991. Finally, RH-53D was written off from units in 1996.
      12 aircrafts were also ordered by Imperial Iranian Navy. Only six delivered before the revolution. Add then all six remained in the newly formed Islamic Republic of Iran Navy Aviation. 
      CHANGES:
      YOU NEED TO DELETE OLD AIRCRAFT FOLDERS RH-53D_70. Many things were changed and as tested Overwriting may cause some problems...So delete old ones put new ones.
      Some changes and rearrangement in a cockpit

FakePilot mod neede to run this mod. 
      As always with my mods.
      Standard commands:
      LANDING GEAR - Nose light deploys/retract at any speed. 
      ANIMATION 1 - right side door.
      ANIMATION 4 - Refueling probe - H key (hook by default) will change seat position to see a tip of the IFR probe.
      ANIMATION 10 - Winch
      Parking animations.

Cockpits.
      Newly upgraded cockpit based on NATOPS manual. Mirrors working now and showing correct image.
      Fuel usage is not super perfect but compared to all previous H-53 models released here fuel gauges are working.

Skins.
      All serial numbers are based on available photos, NAVY and USMC documents and are historically correct. 
      Weapons.
      The only "offensive" weapon is left/right side gunner. Well, I'm straffing convoys with it with great success.
      Important - if there is no gunner - fake weapon (no gun/empty) must be loaded. For now, it must be this way.
      Same as default should be loaded Mk103 minesweep. This is allowing top cargobays to be seen. 
      This addon works with my CargoPACK (included in rar file). All of weapon stations are made as specific station code and will work only with this cargo pack. Of course, you can edit and use any other weapons available. Here is experimental Mk105 minesweeper sled different than in previous CH-53D pack. This one is only for RH-53D. To see Mk105 open cargo bay.
      Also, you can add refueling probe. At the beginning of service, this aircraft has only provisions for refueling probe.

Cargo loads.
      Cargo loads includes few cargo crates for cargo bay and hook, howitzer, MUTTs. Skins for MUTTS - Thank yo The Trooper.

IMPORTANT - 
      Due to the construction of this mod it is better to use collision and landing on NORMAL setting. On hard, you may have some complications on airfield - especially with underslung cargo load. 
      Skins.
      US Navy
       - HMH-12 'Sea Dragons' 1977
       - HMH-16 'Seahawks' 1979 
       - HMH-14 'Vanguard'  1981
       - HMH-18 'Norsemen' 1987
       - VR-24 World's Biggest Little Airline, Helos on COD duties.

USMC - special for use in Desert Storm mod if needed:
       - HMH-772 Det.A 
      As bonus there is Eagle Claw folder -easy to find. Inside - skins for sand repainted RH-53D  - also replacement file for lod and deta.ini file -       this wil make EAPS dissapear. So backup original lod and data file before using Eagle Claw mod.  So yo were warned.

Have fun.
      Edit and report bugs.
      Jarek Hereda.
      Thanks.
      Thanks to everyone who helped me with this. daddyairplanes,331Killerbee,76.IAP-Blackbird.
      popsmoke.com
      hampshireairfields.co.uk
      navysite.de
      gonavy.jp
      helis.com
      airliners.net
      amarcexperience.com
      aerialvisuals.ca
      abpic.co.uk
      planepictures.net
      rahrovan-artesh.ir

• By yakarov79

View File Sikorsky CH-53D Sea Stallion (late)
      Sikorsky CH-53D Ver 3.0 for SF2
      This is a third party addon of late models Sikorsky helicopter CH-53.

This is FREEWARE-DONATIONWARE and it CANNOT be distrubuted unless permissions are granted by myself.
      Any persons wishing to make further modfications, contact me first.
      Any persons wishing to make further modifications, MUST remember to put everyone's name in it.
      Jarek Hereda
      This mod represents a Late model of CH-53D with installed EAPS and auxiliary fuel tanks. I've split this model into two versions. Early with RWR blisters and AN/ALE-39 flare/chaff dispenser and late with some more blisters, new doubled CMD dispensers and ALQ-144 IR jammer on fuel tank pylons.
      Ant this will be the last model of Sea Stallion from me.

CHANGES:
      YOU NEED TO DELETE OLD AIRCRAFT FOLDERS CH-53A and CH-53D_70. Many things were changed and as tested Overwriting may cause some problems...So delete old ones put new ones.

As always.
      Standard commands:

Parking animations.
      I'm including two vessels moded as USMC nation. (same as in AH-1J pack) so you can practice start and land. 
      Those ships have moded catapults, deck and arresting cables in a data.ini file. 
      Those ships are limited only to those used during the Vietnam War on WestPac/SEA cruises.

Normally throttle vector control on 88-89 degree increase power 70% then slowly -more and more, wait and it will take off. 

Cockpits.
      New upgraded cockpit based on NATOPS manual.

Few differences between models mostly in humps/bumps/sensors dispensers.
      Skins.
      All serial numbers are based on available photos, and USMC documents and are historically correct. 
      Weapons.
      The only "offensive" weapon is left/right side gunner. Well, it is a quite defensive weapon.
      Cargo loads.
      I am releasing this cargo load in the current condition. So maybe some skins needs to be adjusted.
      Cargo loads include few cargo crates for cargo bay and hook, howitzer, MUTTs. Skins for MUTTS - Thank yo The Trooper.

Skins.
      One specific folder for Desert Storm Mod Fans. including one of two units operating D model during Desert Storm.
      HMH-462
      Model 80 
      two generic paints green and 3color paint scheme.
      Model 99 
      HMH-362, HMH-363 and HMH-463 operating CH-53D at the end of service of this aircraft. In 2012 CH-53D was finally retired.
      IMPORTANT - 
      Due tu construction of this mod it is better to use collision and landing on NORMAL setting. On hard you may have some complications on airfield - especialy with underslung cargo load. 
      This mod still needs some work. But I am afraid that if I will not upload it, I might never fully finish.
      Have fun.
      Edit and report bugs.
      Jarek Hereda.
      Thanks.
      Thanks to everyone who helped me with this. daddyairplanes,331Killerbee,76.IAP-Blackbird. The Trooper
      popsmoke.com
      hampshireairfields.co.uk
      navysite.de
      gonavy.jp
      helis.com
      hmh-463-vietnam.com
      amarcexperience.com
      aerialvisuals.ca
      abpic.co.uk
      planepictures.net
      Submitter yakarov79 Submitted 10/13/2016 Category Other  
    • By yakarov79
      Sikorsky CH-53D Ver 3.0 for SF2
      This is a third party addon of late models Sikorsky helicopter CH-53.

Any persons wishing to make further modfications, contact me first.
      Jarek Hereda
      This mod represents a Late model of CH-53D with installed EAPS and auxiliary fuel tanks. I've split this model into two versions. Early with RWR blisters and AN/ALE-39 flare/chaff dispenser and late with some more blisters, new doubled CMD dispensers and ALQ-144 IR jammer on fuel tank pylons.
      Ant this will be the last model of Sea Stallion from me.

CHANGES:

As always.
      Standard commands:

Parking animations.
      I'm including two vessels moded as USMC nation. (same as in AH-1J pack) so you can practice start and land. 
      Those ships have moded catapults, deck and arresting cables in a data.ini file. 
      Those ships are limited only to those used during the Vietnam War on WestPac/SEA cruises.

Normally throttle vector control on 88-89 degree increase power 70% then slowly -more and more, wait and it will take off. 

Cockpits.
      New upgraded cockpit based on NATOPS manual.

Few differences between models mostly in humps/bumps/sensors dispensers.
      Skins.
      Weapons.
      Cargo loads.
      I am releasing this cargo load in the current condition. So maybe some skins needs to be adjusted.

Skins.
      One specific folder for Desert Storm Mod Fans. including one of two units operating D model during Desert Storm.
      HMH-462
      Model 80 
      two generic paints green and 3color paint scheme.
      Model 99 
      HMH-362, HMH-363 and HMH-463 operating CH-53D at the end of service of this aircraft. In 2012 CH-53D was finally retired.
      IMPORTANT - 
      Due tu construction of this mod it is better to use collision and landing on NORMAL setting. On hard you may have some complications on airfield - especialy with underslung cargo load. 
      This mod still needs some work. But I am afraid that if I will not upload it, I might never fully finish.
      Have fun.
      Edit and report bugs.
      Jarek Hereda.
      Thanks.
      popsmoke.com
      hampshireairfields.co.uk
      navysite.de
      gonavy.jp
      helis.com
      hmh-463-vietnam.com
      amarcexperience.com
      aerialvisuals.ca
      abpic.co.uk
      planepictures.net

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..