Sign in to follow this  
Dave

DCS 1.5 Screenshots

I took a few screen shots. I am keeping them at the resolution I play at so you can see the details. Do not pay attention to the game mode controls, just messing with it. 

Screen_151009_155823.jpg

Screen_151009_160000.jpg

Screen_151010_175202.jpg

Screen_151010_175348.jpg

Screen_151010_175446.jpg

• Like 4

That looks awesome.  I've had trouble getting started with DCS as right now I've only got a laptop and xbox 360 usb controller, which is fine for SF2 but leaves something to be desired in DCS.  I recently picked up a couple good monitors and your screen shots are providing motivation for more gear as I would really like to step up to DCS flying.  Any advice for pedals/hotas/track IR?  What do you use and/or recommend?

Blue I use the Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, CH Rudder pedals and the Thrustmaster Cougar MFD's.

11402960_393764030826051_8838146737857967214_n.jpg

Thanks Dave.  Sweet setup.  Something to aspire to while I slowly acquire equipment and skills!  The MFD's are cool, hadn't looked at those before.  It seems to me that Track IR5 or something similar is the top priority as the constant need for mousing my viewpoint is a huge challenge.