Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

MH117 report findings

A Dutch-led investigation into the loss of a Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 has concluded that the airliner was shot down by a Russian-produced Buk surface-to-air missile system.

The investigation has concluded that the weapon that shot down the airliner was a 9M38 or 9M38M1 missile, both of which are able to carry the 9N314M-model warhead—a 70-kg high-explosive fragmentation warhead with preformed bowtie and square-shaped fragments, which were found in the wreckage of the airliner.

http://aviationweek.com/commercial-aviation/mh17-final-report-investigators-confirm-russian-made-buk-missile-shot-down-777

• Like 1

And still, they WILL get away with it...

:-(

i life in the netherlands most people here don't believe that putin's troops fired that missile but the ukraine did...

i dont have enough info to make a good jugdement.. but my thinking its still going too the ukraine troops..they also did that same thing in 2001.. so why not again...

and if people say why race back that buk launcher back to russia well how much warheads are missing in russia, how many other weapons are stolen and sold on the black market.. so its not impossible that they stole a buk launcher too balme russia for the attack.. or simulair kind of story.

also there was some info about that the president plane of putin was flying the same route after the talkings about the IMF counterpart..

that the ukraine was trying to shoot down that plane.. but that plane was a half hour late or something ... and the markings of both planes look simulair

and the reports are fake because the dutch goverment and the ukraine signed a treaty that if ukraine feels that some info is too hot they can order to let it out of the report..

The Causes of the MH17 Crash are “Classified”. Ukraine, Netherlands, Australia, Belgium Signed a “Non-disclosure Agreement”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-causes-of-the-mh17-crash-are-classified-ukraine-netherlands-australia-belgium-signed-a-non-disclosure-agreement/5397194

this is one of the reasons we dutch are pissed off right now against our goverment...

Edited by Gulfwarfighter

so its not impossible that they stole a buk launcher too balme russia for the attack..

balme needs to be blame

and we dutch say where is smoke there is fire... so why does ukraine need such agreement if russian troops shot it down... :blackeye:

Edited by Gulfwarfighter

If we are to believe them in first placve they only said what sot it down but not who. Ukraine posseses BUK as well.

If we are to believe them in first placve they only said what sot it down but not who. Ukraine posseses BUK as well.

the dutch goverment blamed russia right from the start without a investigation

i life in the netherlands i hear it all the time on the news how our prime minister Rutte blamed russia seconds after the shootdown.

Edited by Gulfwarfighter

it was widely know that mh-17 was shot down by a buk... but the 1.000.000 dollar question still remains who did it..

the pro russian or the ukraine..

and my goverment blamed russia right after the incident even without a investigation..

and they made a pact with ukraine about hidding info... thats the big deal..

not how it was shot down..  everybody did know after day 1 it was a buk..

"We Dutch" is too generalising... 
"We Dutch" do NOT all believe what you stated,GWF!
I only believe that the complete truth NEVER will surface, mostly because Dutch politics and politicians lack the spine...
From my own experience I know that "we Dutch" can be very strong in "our" opinions, which i.m.h.o. is a major
negative point. "We Dutch" always want to be right, even when wrong. And "we Dutch" always think that we have the right
to spew "our" opinions on others even when not asked for it.
I don't want to attack you on this, GWF, but regarding politics it is better to speak for your own. ;-)

First and foremost, the air lanes there ought to have been closed. To say only MANPADS had been used before, is no excuse. We all know how that goes...you fly higher to avoid them, so the other side gets better missiles. The airspace should have been closed. And if/when it wasn't, the airlines hould have stopped using it. The idiocy or greed of those who kept the airspace open was the first link in the immediate chain of events that brought down all those poor people. The idiocy or greed of the airlines who kept flying through that airspace anyway, was the second. If they want to bring somebody to justice, they know where they can make a start, right now.

• Like 2

Let's not let simple incompetence on all sides get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

Incompetent Ukraine lets planes fly through contested airspace because they think it's fine.

Incompetent Russians basically giving guns to little boys and then claiming it's not their fault if they shoot the wrong thing.

Incompetent rebels unable to believe Ukraine didn't shut down the airspace and that it must be a military target.

Three batches of incompetence in one pot, mix, simmer on the stove for an hour, get one nicely baked tragedy.

Nah, it's a planned cover up!!!!!!1111111111111111111

• Like 1

Thought people might like to see this video.

Edited by KJakker