OK is there anyway to make the planes go at there actual speed because i know for a fact that most f-16s can go at mach 2 or jst unders which is 1322Knots and i can only get to 600 odd flying them so i was wondering is there any way u cud edit their values to make them fly at their actual speeds?

Without more information detailing what you are doing, I am guessing you are....

(1) ...probably thinking indicated airspeed which the speedbar displays on the monitor, which is close to true airspeed near sea level, but at high altitude drops to maybe half the true airspeed -- for example, 600 as one sig-fig is about half of 1322, for example. Or...

(2) ...you are using true airspeed but flying F~16 at sea level, but it needs to fly at high altitude to reach mach 2.

On a related note -- AI supersonic dash. How to get AI to turn on their afterburners in normal flight. That B~58 will need high altitude supersonic waypoint capability in the hands of AI.