Sign in to follow this  
Viper63a

Klaxianti Dai-Shan/Shin Alien Aggressor Pack

By Viper63a

--------------------------------------------------------------------
= For SF2 (Any & All, Full 4/5 Merged Recommended, Also converts to SF1)

A "What If" aircraft for your enjoyment. A big thanks to Wrench/Kevin for the re-release of the "SF2 Avro VZ-9 Aerocar Pak". We talked about it while back and I never did find it. But here it was and I was able to complete that UFO project I've been waiting to work on...

If you're looking for Wrench's "SF2 Avro VZ-9 Aerocar Pak", you can download it here...

http://combatace.com...-9-aerocar-pak/

This is a stand-alone mod (doesn't need anything else to install). Included are two (2) variants of Klaxianti Dai-Shan and Shin Recon Vessels. Both are armed with KlaxPlasma Quantum BallistiCanons (and any other weapon they may have obtained from the Terrans at Area 51!

Since these are Alien crafts, I aligned the "NationName=AGRS". So if you install this pack into the "SF2 USAF Red Flag Nellis AFB Proving Grounds ", these aliens may pop over from Area 51 to test your skills. But, your best chance of seeing one of these might be just to fly them!

http://combatace.com...roving-grounds/

= Install Instructions:

1) Nothing should conflict with this pack, but I still recommend you back up your target SF2 Mod folder.
2) Copy the uncompressed contents of the "To_Mod_Folder" to your target SF2 Mod folder. Overwrite if asked.
3) Go fly a "Klaxianti Dai" and let down your alien hair down as you dominate the skies of Earth!

= Credits:

Wrench/Kevin Stein
Simon Porter for the original aircraft
Zurawski Cockpit
3rd Wire for various and sundry items

I love it!!!

• Like 1

Very nice, reminds me of the UFOs you could enable as a cheat in the old but gold game F-22 Total Air War.  There should be a way to remove the two cockpit canopies through .ini editing or maybe by editing the relevant .tga file, as I'm pretty sure they're caused by the ClrGlass.tga file, maybe try to remove it from the package and let's see what happens.  Alternatively you can create a whole new ClrGlass.tga file and paint the cannons in it.

if you remove it from the folder, it'll just pull the one from the cat file. OTH, as blaze said, painting the R/G/B channels of the tga to match the body is a very easy thing

you can try removing the canopy meshes

Their node names are:

port_canopy

starboard_canopy

add these new components in the >AircraftData< section:

Component[010]=Remove1

Component[011]=Remove2

[Remove1]
ParentComponentName=Fuselage
ModelNodeName=Port_Canopy
DestroyedNodeName=Port_Canopy
DetachWhenDestroyed=TRUE
HasAeroCoefficients=FALSE

[Remove2]
ParentComponentName=Fuselage
ModelNodeName=Starboard_Canopy
DestroyedNodeName=Starboard_Canopy
DetachWhenDestroyed=TRUE
HasAeroCoefficients=FALSE

and se how that works

• Like 1

if you remove it from the folder, it'll just pull the one from the cat file.

Yeah, Wrench, you're right.  I totally forgot that ClrGlass.tga is a stock SF2 file in the .cat, so the only way to get rid of the canopies is to try to remove the meshes as you suggested.  Or we can always paint the .tga file to create something different, like fake cannons and laser beams.

• Like 1

you can try removing the canopy meshes

It works! Thanks Wrench for your model, and viper63a for your skin... It's a funny mod!

not by model, I just fiddled with it. But thanks!! :)

Thank you all for the comments, solutions, and the foundation to build, mod and do stuff! It was a community effort and it is very cool indeed!!!!!

Having said that, I noticed something in the version 2 and 3...the IR missiles don't seem to lock as well as they did in version 1. Not sure why...any suggestions? Maybe these missiles don't function so well above Mach 1? With the powerful gun and the ability to brake to 200kts from Mach 2 and visa versa makes the missiles redundant, but it is still a mystery....

=V=

The+truth+is+out+there.jpg

Edited by viper63a

The missile locking fix messed up the missile placement...fix that with v3.6....uploaded.

Fixed the missile locking and placement issues. Fixed and updated the HUD...I think that's it - V4 uploaded...unless someone finds something else. Thanks for all the feedback...

=V=

Awesome!!  Cool pack!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Chakat_Avocado
      Is it me or the AI love to never lose energy and out turn me despite of their airframe limits including the G tolerance of the pilot? Let me know cause from other sources, I have heard more or less from each side of the debate. I would like to think that I am being cheated and robots have no brains on most levels.
    • By Sparkchaser2010
      Nellis 16th WPS

Nellis 422d TES

Edwards 412th TW HAVE GLASS V

• By MigBuster
      Some apparently declassified videos taken from objects caught by US Navy FA-18 ATFLIRs............not proof of Alien technology of course but important for flyers who have to perhaps deconflict with UFOs...........Alien, Chinese or otherwise.
      For the record of course with Trillions of Stars (let alone planets) out there it would seem a tad ridiculous to assume this single planet we call Earth is the only one with carbon based or any form of life.

https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/2004-nimitz-flir1-video
      FLIR1 is the second of three US military videos of unidentified aerial phenomenon (UAP) that has been through the official declassification review process of the United States government and approved for public release. It is the only official footage captured by a US Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet present at the 2004 Nimitz incident off the coast of San Diego. Like GIMBAL, this footage comes with crucial chain-of-custody (CoC) documentation because it is a product of US military sensors, which confirms it is original, unaltered, and not computer generated or artificially fabricated. While there have been leaked versions on the internet, the CoC establishes the authenticity and credibility that this version is the original footage taken from one of the most advanced sensor tracking devices in use.
      The sensor, a Raytheon AN/ASQ-228 Advanced Targeting Forward-Looking Infrared (ATFLIR) pod, has two imaging modes: mid-wave infrared and visual......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/head-of-pentagons-secret-ufo-office-sought-to-make-evidence-public/2017/12/16/90bcb7cc-e2b2-11e7-8679-a9728984779c_story.html?utm_term=.b6f29d90d814

• By ironroad
      Due to personal reasons, after a long hiatus of a year I decided to get back into video editing.
      Eagerly awaiting two things: GFX card prices to come down and the F-14.
      I hope you all enjoy, this has been a long and painful year..

• By Viper63a

View File SF2 USAF F-15C "Aggressors" from the 65th AGRS based out of Nellis AFB.
      SF2 USAF F-15C "Aggressors" from the 65th AGRS based out of Nellis AFB.
      by Viper63a

This mod contains "fly-able" F-15C "Aggressors" from the "Red Flag Nellis AFB Pack". I intended this pack to be an expansion to FastCargo's (Excellent) F-15 Super Pack, but while I was testing the pack, it evolved into a fully contained stand-alone pack. However, let there be no doubt that this pack could not have been possible without foundation laid out by FastCargo and the people in his "Credits" list.

If you're interested in Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack, you can down load it here.

http://combatace.com/files/file/10443-f-15-super-pack-version-24/

This mod is NOT compatible with the "Red Flag Nellis AFB Pack". These planes are already installed in that pack as AI Enemies. If you install these F-15s into the "Red Flag" pack, the F-15C Aggressors will switch sides to become "friendlies" as the Nation will switch back to "USAF" from "AGRS". Unless that is what you want to do, I don't recommend installing these F-15s into that pack. Unless you want to fly these Aggressors against the other Aggressors in that pack.

If you're interested in the "Red Flag Nellis AFB Pack", you can down load it here.

http://combatace.com/files/file/15827-sf2-usaf-red-flag-nellis-afb-proving-grounds/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This pack includes F-15c with 10 different paint schemes. These are NOT accurate (for the purists out there), but close enough. See pix on the download page. This is full (self contained) pack with Hangars, loading and other screens. It should work in any SF2 installs that support the F-15s.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The default sizes of the skins are in 4096 resolution. It may strain some slower systems, If you experience performance issues, I included some 2048 resolution skins in the "Extra" folder. See the installation section for more info.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Install,

1) Back up your current mod folder, incase you want to go back to your original configuration.

2) Copy the un-compressed contents of the "To_Mod_Folder" into your SF2 Mod folder. Over-write any conflicts.

3) Go fly...

NOTE: If the default 4096 skin resolution is too much for your computer, copy the contents of the "\Extras\2048_Skins\To_Mod_Folder" to your SF2 mod folder and Over-write.

Credits: Fastcargo and et all for the EXCELLENT mods in CombatAce!

That's it! Enjoy!

=Viper63a=
      Submitter viper63a Submitted 10/04/2015 Category F-15  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..