MrGoTime

Falcon series released on GOG.com

GOG.com released the Falcon series. 

Game page: http://www.gog.com/game/falcon_collection

Looks like it includes:

About: Falcon Collection includes the following:
Falcon
Falcon A.T.
Falcon Gold (featuring the complete collection of updated versions of Falcon 3.0 , MiG-29, Operation: Fighting Tiger and Art of the Kill dogfighting video)
Falcon 4.0 (version 1.08, added as a part of the bonus goodies pack)

Pretty awesome. Instabuy, as I've never played the fabled Falcon series. Apparently there's a mod out there for Falcon 4.0? It may not work on the gog version for all I know, but either way, I've heard enough good things about this series ti invest 5 bucks in it. As soon as I saw the release, I immediately thought of you folks over here at combatace and thought I'd share!

Anyone have experience with any of these? 

Potentially Falcon 4.0 1.8 should be good for BMS but not sure yet.

£3.99 at the mo and even AOTK is there not bad!

I checked the BMS forums, it appears that the 4.0 provided by GOG works just fine with BMS. 

Instabuy. But of course, Uncle Sam owns me this weekend, so I won't get around to playing until next week. 

Awesome!  No more do you have to search for dodgy torrents, or buy an old F4 disk off of eBay (not like I had to worry about either of those, but still).

Agreed, insta-buy!

FC