Sign in to follow this  
Sundowner

F-4K_TMF_OCT26_2015

F-4K_TMF_OCT26_2015

This F-4K from the Mirage Factory will replace all previous versions as so many changes have been made since the last release......please read the readme.

BEFORE downloading this file you will need to have the ThirdWire F-4K DLC installed as this mod aircraft uses the TW cockpits, if not it just wont work.

All markings except serial numbers/letters are painted on......if you don't like this style of skinning then don't download it.

Tested on a fully merged July 13 install.

Please be aware that this is a Mirage Factory product so no modifications to be uploaded without permission please.

• Like 2

Outstanding...........Simply outstanding!

Bravo Sundowner.......Bravo.

NIELS :salute:

Nice done, thank you for sharing :biggrin:

I found a little glitch in these main INI's files : F-4K_75_TMF.INI, F-4K_78_TMF.INI & F-4K_85_TMF.INI

there is no statements for the avionics DLL type

Easy to fix, you just need to add this line

AvionicsDLL=Avionics60.dll
AvionicsDataFilename=F-4K_TMF_75_avionics.ini

Optionally you can also add these lines into these two files : F-4K_TMF_DATA.INI & F-4K_75_TMF_DATA.INI

CarrierBased=TRUE
CarrierParkSpan=9.00
CarrierParkAnimationID=8

to get the park animation set up (Wings fold) for the Royal Navy birds

• Like 3

Blimey...how did I miss that ! Thanks for sorting it and posting the solution.

Hi

I can't get the F-4K_75_TMF or F-4K_RAF to appear the other F-4Ks all appear in the drop down menu and are flyable. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Many Phanks for these F-4s !

Make sure when you installed it, there isnt a folder inside a folder.

Snakeman, the F-4K_75_TMF folder name and main ini do not match.  The ini is F-4K_TMF75_TMF.ini in the download.  Rename it to match the folder name: F-4K_75_TMF.ini.

The F-4K_RAF folder does not match the main ini either.  The ini in the download is F-4K_TMF_RAF.ini.  Rename the folder to match: F-4K_TMF_RAF.

See if those changes will fix it.

Snakeman, the F-4K_75_TMF folder name and main ini do not match.  The ini is F-4K_TMF75_TMF.ini in the download.  Rename it to match the folder name: F-4K_75_TMF.ini.

The F-4K_RAF folder does not match the main ini either.  The ini in the download is F-4K_TMF_RAF.ini.  Rename the folder to match: F-4K_TMF_RAF.

Really ??? I'd better look into this a little further as all mine are working fine...no naming issues before I zipped them up.

Sorry for the hassel this is giving some of you.

Well I'm baffled as to what has happened here but NeverEnough is right there is a naming issue on a couple of the aircraft.......the best way to correct this is to make sure that the problem aircraft folder eg F-4K_78_TMF matches the main aircraft .ini exactly.

Apologies for the errors.......any more issues please let me know.

Ok thanks I will give that a go and see what happens.

Yep NeverEnough that worked many thanks for that !

Well I'm baffled as to what has happened here but NeverEnough is right there is a naming issue on a couple of the aircraft.......the best way to correct this is to make sure that the problem aircraft folder eg F-4K_78_TMF matches the main aircraft .ini exactly.

Apologies for the errors.......any more issues please let me know.

Thanks Sundowner that worked and many Phanks for these F-4s ! Phantoms Phorever !!!!