Sign in to follow this  
Dave

One hour......

......to Fallout 4...I repeat one hour to Fallout 4.....

• Like 1

Looks good, never played any Fallout games but have been watching promo vid's. Might give it a try, pre-sale available now normal sales tomorrow.   

My laptop is too weak for it... (((  I played through the first two (turn based RPG) but the rest I did not like. This one sounds really good.. especially because of Beteshda's RPG experience... but(

Edited by Snailman

Got it, will start exploring this evening!

#chuffed

Ugh, I'm so torn! I just spend $60 on Star Wars Battlefront. I wasn't really on the Fallout 4 "hype train" (though have loved the previous installments). But shoot, seeing the reviews the last two days are making me re-consider my video game budget...

Although I am really into Star Wars, and I like to play battlefield, i am going to NOT buy Battlefront.
I do not feel like it because of the arcade-ish play style.... So I think I will wander the wastelands as
I did in 3 and be happy with Fallout 4.

Well I pretty much have been playing this since it came out and I haven't even cranked up a flight sim. Or even been on the board much. Yes it is that good. 

• Like 1

Well I pretty much have been playing this since it came out and I haven't even cranked up a flight sim. Or even been on the board much. Yes it is that good. 

I know myself... There would be NO work, NO modding... NO eating... NOT even booze!!!!! nah... too much risks to take before holidays

I go to work, I go to the gym, I make dinner for the family, I play Fallout.... :lol: 

I made a huge treehouse....

ScreenShot.jpg

• Like 1

Fallout4 2015-11-23 02-11-09.jpg

Collecting Power Armour 

• Like 1

I loved F3 and F:NV, but I'll be waiting a bit to get F4. First, I prefer the early bugs get patched before I get it, and second...just too many other games I'm still working on! :grin: