Sign in to follow this  
jack33

strike fighters 4.33?

be possible some day, a strike fighters 4.33 falcon style developed by the community? would be wonderful

I dont think, that TK will give us access to the source code.

ain't never gonna happen

we have what we have, as we have it

My thoughts...

If TK ever gave that up, it would mean he is done with any future SF2 revenue? I don't think any developer would do that (for free) and give up the rights to any future revenue. Falcon was one of the exceptions I think. But, it would be nice.

What I REALLY REALLY wish SF2 had was the multiplayer mode back. That would be perfect.

Viper

Edited by viper63a
  • Like 3

I can't imagine TK ever giving up the rights to the SF code either. There was a massive amount of programming done to get the game to its current level. It has to be considered a valuable asset and a potential source of revenue for future games. At this point, I would be willing to purchase updates to SF if they included new features and kept the game viable with the newer graphics cards and latest directX. No new planes, terrains or campaigns required.  

• Like 3

TK said he has no intention of returning to the PC market. He also said he has no intention of reimplementing multiplayer. I would like to see his swan song for the PC market, but I think this is best left to the players.

Actually! I like where the game engine is at. It is very very stable and mostly bug free. If 3rd party exe mods roll in they come with better stuff for sure but also CTDs and bugs... I'm haunted by bugs....

Edited by Do335

I hate bugs...

you know what would be cool? Having the ability to mod this game, just saying...

ohh waaaaaait

I hate bugs...

The TV shows I watch that aren't showing the news say bugs taste great.

CL

high in protein, and crunchy too!!! (shudder). say something like that on a history channel show last night; "Eats" I think it was called.

high in protein, and crunchy too!!! (shudder). say something like that on a history channel show last night; "Eats" I think it was called.

Oh No! Kevin has taken over as the Euell Gibbons of the 21st Century!  

For those of you who don't know who Euell Gibbons was:

Edited by Fubar512

If we stop showing interest in opening up SF, it'll never happen.  Don't give up:))

It's been a while since I posted anything here.  That doesn't mean I don't keep an eye on you clowns:))

Nice to read some of your posts.

Hope all is well with everyone.

creature

Here is a question, if TK asked you if he could include your mods (for free and mention the contribution as community owned) in the next release of SF2 - would you say yes or no?

Edited by viper63a

Here is a question, if TK asked you if he could include your mods (for free and mention the contribution as community owned) in the next release of SF2 - would you say yes or no?

My modder friends and I would say, we would say:    Ni!

• Like 2

Well, at the moment I am in a learning process of 3ds max, but would I be able to make some quality mods, I would be ready to let Tk include my creations, if it could bring him back to Pc. My personal opinion is that if one day there is a cooperation between tk and the community (like bms team of daidalos team), this would have to go both ways. And this would probably be done under his supervision

Edited by stuntman

I'd say yes