UK_Widowmaker

What could possibly go wrong?

Well you could load the whiskey and suck on a barrel. 

All I see is a selection of weapons and targets...

• Like 3

looks good.. why would something be wrong here? :P

This reminds of an old flash game. Alcohol and Ammo.

HEY you can still play it too! This is a very old game (back in the 90s this game out)

Warning there is a little bit of foul language.

http://www.y8.com/games/Alcohol_and_Ammo

The layout seems logical, where the 'top-shelf' is guaranteed to blow your head off, then becoming less dangerous as you look lower down  :biggrin:

Hard to think that in a few years will come the Centenary of the Volstead Act and Prohibition. I can imagine what America looked like wihout racial mix, without intercontinental highways, without big SUVs, without Internet and cellulars... I just can't imagine what America looked like as an alcohol-free country. That decade sounds like some kind of spatio-temporal rift.

I'd still like to see a Speak-Easy that's sounds awesome.

Not to mention it was the Prohibition that brought about NASCAR ... woo! They're making a left turn ... they're making another left turn woo another left turn! I wonder what they'll do next! Come back in 30 minutes and you won't miss a freaking thing!

Now actually racing holy crap that's a lot of strategy there if you're in the car. You're constantly asking yourself do want a four a tire change or two tire change, full tank, half tank or just enough how 'bout empty? Of course that's a video game and I always race 5% of the total laps. My attention span cannot not last a full 500 laps of car on the outside, outside, he's still holding on. Okay you're clear, or inside, watch your inside, or you're three wide hold what you got!

may not be the brightest idea

You know the only thing missing in the photo is a couple of boxes of dynamite and a couple of packs of matches. !!!!!!!!!!

I know what's missing -  a portable, disposable Rocket Launcher.  !!!!