Conversion of the SF2 Su-39 in to the earlier Su-25T Tankovy which the Su-39 (aka Su-25TM) was derived from.

The Su-25T is a dedicated anti-tank version of the Su-25. It was combat tested and proven in Chechnya.

The tube launched Vikhr laser guided anti-tank rocket is its main weapon which it could self designate with its nose mounted​ Prichal system.

I also made the Mercury LLTV Pod for night time operations and the MPS-410 ECM Pod for it. MPS-410 ECM pods are also used on the Russian AF upgraded Su-25SM.

Along side the usual cluster bombs and rockets etc it could also use the Kh-29L, KAB-500KR, Kh-25ML/MP, Kh-58U and Vympel R-73.

I have integrated it into the 1986 Nato Fighters 5 campaign and it makes a potent anti-tank platform.

post-59028-0-74931800-1450395660_thumb.jpg

post-59028-0-52634700-1450395664_thumb.jpg

post-59028-0-27698800-1450395670_thumb.jpg

post-59028-0-85282700-1450395676_thumb.jpg

Edited by dtmdragon
  • Like 12

bump

I am trying to find a work around for the Vikhr rocket launcher tubes. The problem is a TLR/ ATR weapons rack can only carry a maximum of 6 LGR missiles but we need it to carry 8. The current workaround is to change the Vikhr launching tubes to a rocket pod (RP) which allows you to carry 8. Unfortunately even though the missiles in the rocket pod are laser guided and track to a laser designated target, the HUD symbology displayed is that of an unguided rocket pod. Not only that but the TV screen in the cockpit will not show the lased designated image. There are models of both 6 and 8 tube pods so I have made both at this stage. So you can have the correct 8 tube load of Vikhr LGR rockets that display incorrect HUD symbology and no cockpit TV screen target image. Or you can have an incorrect 6 tube load of LGR missiles that display the correct HUD and cockpit TV screen symbology/ images.

6 tubes:

post-59028-0-03258400-1452977866_thumb.jpg

post-59028-0-68943800-1452977858_thumb.jpg

8 tubes:

post-59028-0-23240100-1452977869_thumb.jpg

post-59028-0-79133500-1452977862_thumb.jpg

Edited by dtmdragon

R-98 alias AA-3 Anab? Really?

???

Do the 8-tube ones still guide?

Yes. I think I have worked out a better work-around. It is two 8 tube ATR launchers that are different 'station specific' weapon stations but have the exact same position. One of the launchers holds 6 LGR the other holds just 2. The missiles are positioned on the ATR rack so the one that holds 2 fills in the empty tubes of the ATR that holds 6.

???

R-98 was a long range air to air missile carried on Su-15 or MiG-25. It is much to big for a Su-25T. And it does not fit into the timeframe of the Su-25T.

It would be the same if you would bring AIM-54 Phoenix on a A-10.

Edited by Gepard

Guess the game simply adds it to the available stores list due to incorrect export/availability settings of the missile

and it matches to one of the Allowed Weapon Classes or fits station limit parameters .. nothing to worry about :D

• Like 1

Guess the game simply adds it to the available stores list due to incorrect export/availability settings of the missile

and it matches to one of the Allowed Weapon Classes or fits station limit parameters .. nothing to worry about :D

Yes, it is a classical problem (for instance AIM-9L on Mirage III ...).

It is a limitation from SF2, it could be corrected but would need a lot of work

Edited by jeanba

It is a limitation from SF2, it could be corrected but would need a lot of work

Not really. The IRM missiles are normaly loaded on the outer wing pylons of the Su-25 only. That means, that you must only delete all IRM setting on the other weapon stations. And for the outer weapon stations you set a lenght limit or a weight limit, so that heavy missiles are not to load. I would suggest to set a weight limit to 50 or 60 kg. Then the R-98  and R-3 missiles are gone. No big job.

Edited by Gepard

NotAllowedWeapon=

Not really. The IRM missiles are normaly loaded on the outer wing pylons of the Su-25 only. That means, that you must only delete all IRM setting on the other weapon stations. And for the outer weapon stations you set a lenght limit or a weight limit, so that heavy missiles are not to load. I would suggest to set a weight limit to 50 or 60 kg. Then the R-98  and R-3 missiles are gone. No big job.

Good point, IRM should only be on the outer two stations of each wing for the 'T' model Su-25 as they were able to carry the R-73 on the 2nd station in from the wing tip (as can the Upgraded Su-25SM).

Edited by dtmdragon

Sorry Its ready to package up I just need to stop being distracted by things like the Sea Harrier! lol

no rush mate. thought it was lost in the shuffle. by the way, the A-4 argentine naval aviation hawk looks nice. Hope you can package that too. its the a-4eahit converted.

:clapping:Does anyone have the Su-25T cockpit? _I will be grateful if someone answers me!

On 28. 7. 2018 at 5:24 PM, Dariam said:

:clapping:Does anyone have the Su-25T cockpit? _I will be grateful if someone answers me!

Yes please, can someone do it?