dtmdragon

Merry Christmas Guys! Say safe & have a great one!

It's 20 past midnight here in New Zealand so it's officially Christmas here. Have a great day guys and stay safe. I'm working the night shift but I'll be home first thing to spend the day with my wife and kids. It's been a crazy shift so far we have had to serious head on crashes and had to cut the drivers out of both. Then two cardiac arrests one after the other! Finally managed to grab a shower and hopefully a few hours sleep. So keep safe everyone especially if your traveling and enjoy your loved ones tomorrow. There's a few people out there who won't get to.

• Like 1

You to my friend and to everyone at CA, have a great Christmas!!!!

To all here at Combatace, Have a Happy Holidays and a Excellent New Year for all of You and Your Families.......

331KillerBee :big_boss:

Edited by 331Killerbee

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our members and their loved ones.

I wish a you a Merry Christmas, but mostly i wish all of you and your loved ones to be healthy and happy,to forgive, to expect and to hope only for the best 

Happy holidays everyone  may all your wishes come true :drinks:    and .......................may your hovercraft never be infested by EEls :crazy:

The same goes for me - have a Happy Christmas and a Great New year.......... 

RUSTYMORLEY

Well folks it's snowing hard here in GJ Colo. I'm putting one of my PC's back together. I'm still waiting to get the parts for my fast PC from Cal. I can't Mod until then, (Cry) I have limited Internet at the moment, but I'm getting that fixed in Jan. I've missed everyone since I moved, but it will get better in the next few months.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone.

Raven

Merry Christmass and all the best wishes to you all!