Sign in to follow this  
Dave

DCS World 1.5.2 Released

Yeah! Glad I never got the 1.5 beta. I have 2.0beta w/NTTR and had 1.2.x alongside, but I thought 3 installs rather excessive. :biggrin:

Two installs was too excessive for me. Now enjoying 1.5 and the Mirage 2000C.

I have so much HD space that 3 installs didnt matter. However I am glad this is out and M2000 is a joy to fly. 

The 2k is on my "eventually" list with the MiG-15. I have spent many hours on the FC3 planes, Ka-50, and A-10C, but the Mig-21, P-51D, and F-86F have largely sat untouched due to lack of time to really dive into them (and none of them support the jump-in-and-fly experience the FC3 planes mostly offer).

So there are a lot of DCS modules I don't have right now as a result. The L-39 I'm still on the fence about. Doubt I'll get the Uh-1 or Mi-8. The Hawk? C101? Nope. Normandy and the other WWII birds? Eh...

Only the Hornet is a definite, and that's going to even be a preorder I think. Straits of Hormuz too in all likelihood. Everything else is wait and see.

i gotta update or get a new pc as on 32bitOS. i got modules just sitting around and wanna do the Mirage 2000 dance. maybe early in the new yr.

The 2k is on my "eventually" list with the MiG-15. I have spent many hours on the FC3 planes, Ka-50, and A-10C, but the Mig-21, P-51D, and F-86F have largely sat untouched due to lack of time to really dive into them (and none of them support the jump-in-and-fly experience the FC3 planes mostly offer).

So there are a lot of DCS modules I don't have right now as a result. The L-39 I'm still on the fence about. Doubt I'll get the Uh-1 or Mi-8. The Hawk? C101? Nope. Normandy and the other WWII birds? Eh...

Only the Hornet is a definite, and that's going to even be a preorder I think. Straits of Hormuz too in all likelihood. Everything else is wait and see.

The F-86F is easier to fly than any FC3 airplane aside from needing ground power to get the engine started. The P-51D isn't any harder beyond the startup, though the engine has to be watched or it overheats. Only the MiG-21bis is anywhere near the complexity of the A-10C and Ka-50. I absolutely love the MiG-21, but the F-86F is the best "jump-in-and-fly" airplane in the game.

• Like 1