Sign in to follow this  
FalconC45

I'm BACK!

Yo guys,

Its me Falcon. My mother got me an real Beast of a gaming system for Christmas after I thought my current gaming system's PS died on me (it didn't, the pc was somehow unplugged for few years. Eh, it was old anyway). Although I am still collecting Godzilla figures and going to GFEST every year, I miss gaming. Right now I'm having issues with my Steam account. My existing Steam games, Steam bucks and Steam friend are missing. I already contacted Steam support and awaiting a reply from them.

I got a SF question, what patches I need? Got the original games on a external HD except for SF1 but will not install that version. After that I'll d/l and install Saitek STT for programing my stick since it helps with my disability. 

Also, my mother and I are planning to redo the home network and I'll be getting my step-dads pc as a net pc. My current All-in-one Acer is kinda dying on me. It needs dusting inside but its a real bitch to get the back cover off and I think the overheating made a memory leak because the firefox browser and the OS itself is timing out a lot.

I'll post pics of my gifts and few pics of my figure collection someday. I miss you guys :)

Falcon

• Like 4

Welcome back man. 

Installed the free combo TK gave out and trying to patch it LOL.

Falcon

Falcon, it's great to see you back.  I was just thinking that you had not been heard from in a while, and was hoping that all was well with you.

Falcon, it's great to see you back.  I was just thinking that you had not been heard from in a while, and was hoping that all was well with you.

All is well except on the 19th I'll be having oral operation for a cleaning. When I was doing chemo, I couldn't go to my dentist for my annual cleaning for two years. On top of that, I was taking Lovenox for my blood clot (which I'm still taking). I'm not worried but my mother is naturally. 

Falcon

Falcon,

Good to see you are back and doing well. Happy 2016 to you.

Welcome back, great hearing from you again!

nice to have you back with us!!

Thanks for the warm welcloming. You guys are top notch. I really mean it too :good:

:airplane:  Falcon

Wow, it has been awhile since you were here, wasn't it? Well, you found your way back, and that's what counts!