TSF Saab 18 Flygvapnet Package

Saab 18
by The Scandinavian Front & Friends.

The SAAB 18 was a twin-engine bomber and reconnaissance aircraft, designed and built for use by the Swedish Air Force by Svenska Aeroplan AB (SAAB)
in response to a 1938 design competition. Due to delays, it did not enter service until 1944, but quickly became the standard Swedish bomber aircraft.
Serving in the bomber, reconnaissance and ground-attack roles, it also assisted in the development of ejection seats and air-to-surface guided
missiles until its replacement by the Saab Lansen in the late 1950s.

This package contains two Flyable Aircraft.

Saab B 18B
An upgraded version of the B 18A powered by the Daimler-Benz Engine. Saw most use during the post-war years. Armed with 1x 20mm BOFORS Cannon
and a 13mm BOFORS Machinegun. The aircraft is equipped with a bomb sight.

Saab T 18B
Torpedo & Maritime Patrol Aircraft, first planned to carry a torpedo. As no suitable torpedo was found, the aircraft was redesigned as a ground attack
aircraft with a 57mm BOFORS Cannon replacing the bomb bay alongside the Cannon and Machinegun as well as rockets and smaller bombs.
The Aircraft is equipped with a bomb sight.

INSTALLATION:
Install it into the Mod Folder of you choice. Have fun!

CREDITS:
3D model by the Most Creative and Glorious Veltro2k
Skins by the Great Hunter Paulopanz
Cockpit by the most revered and envy of All of Poland Stary
Fact checking, loadouts, ini edits & other random stuff by JonathanRL

• Like 3

Greatissimo!!! Thanks a lot!!! :bye:

Love the package and the Credits - Wise words!!!!

To developers - :bowdown2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Viper63a

View File ODS Warbirds: E\F-111A\E\F Aardvark & Raven ODS30 Squadrons
      SF2 E\F-111A\E\F Aardvark & Raven ODS30 Squadrons
      -------------------------------------------------------------
      This pack contains the stand-alone version of the E\F-111A\E\F Aardvark & Raven aircrafts from "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary". This mod contains accurate ODS livery, nose art and serial numbers from ODS. This is just a sample of what you will find in the expansive "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" pack. If you like this mod and want (much much) more! Please check out the "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" mod here...
      https://combatace.com/files/file/17521-operation-desert-storm-30th-anniversary-edition/
      !! DO NOT INSTALL THIS MOD into the "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" pack. That pack already has these aircrafts, customized for the ODS30 theater!
      * Source: 
      https://dstorm.eu/pages/en/usa/f-111.html
      * Included Jets: 
      EF-111A Raven
      F-111E Aardvark
      F-111F Aardvark
      Installation:
      1) Copy the contents of the "To_Mod_Folder" folder into your mod folder and over-write if required.
      2) Update your "...\Flight\SOUNDLIST.INI" with the contents of the "Add F111 SoundList.txt". Please don't forget to maintain the number sequence in the sound list.
      3) Check, ensure (or update) all the squadrons in this pack is in your "SQUADRONLIST.INI" file. Once you look at that file, you will know what to do. 
      * Please note that some squadrons may have multiple CO planes, this is not a mistake. Rather than just picking one CO, I am respresenting all the COs for that squardon during the period. So both COs could pop up in given scenario. I rather have them than cut them so...it's only a game...
      * Tweaked and Tested by the ODS30 team!
      * Mod Direction and Optimization - Menrva
      * Additional Data and Weapons improvements - Yakarov79.
      * Additional Sound tweaks and updates - Guuruu.
      * Accurate Skins and Decals - Viper63a
      * Added JosefK's "0.9 OPEN BETA FOR F-111 CCIP" Mod to F-111E & F.
      Thanks and Enjoy!
      =Viper63a=
      Previous versions....This mod is a ODS specific subset of these other mods...
      * Updated Mod Pack: SF2 USAF E\F-111\E\F Pack by Viper63a, Dtmdragon, Lel and Fanatic Modder!
      * FastCargo's Super Vark package 2.4 (SF2)

* Slick Cowboy's F-111_improvedskinpack 2.0 (SF2) 

* Dave's EF-111A Version 2.0 (SF1)

* LeL's F-111 TAC Pack (SF1)

* Spinners [Fictional] General Dynamics F-111A 'Early TAC' Version 1

* Hi Ho Silver - The Afterburner Mod v.1 (SF1/SF2) 

* Florian - "AmokFloo" - Western Style Pilot Models (SF1/SF2)

* JosefK's "0.9 OPEN BETA FOR F-111 CCIP" Mod to F-111E & F.

F-111D Additions! Ravenclaw for the weapon models. dtmdragon the avionics, cockpit repaint, loadout.ini, what if AIM-7G, data.ini overhaul and repackaging with the updated skins. FANATIC MODDER and LeL helped with the data/loadout.ini information and testing.

Thank you all for your contributions!!
      * Please see the "~Original Readme" folder for original credits and previous contributors. All credit goes to those who came before me. Without them, this pack would not be possible. 

Submitter Viper63a Submitted 06/28/2021 Category F-111  
    • By Viper63a
      SF2 E\F-111A\E\F Aardvark & Raven ODS30 Squadrons
      This pack contains the stand-alone version of the E\F-111A\E\F Aardvark & Raven aircrafts from "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary". This mod contains accurate ODS livery, nose art and serial numbers from ODS. This is just a sample of what you will find in the expansive "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" pack. If you like this mod and want (much much) more! Please check out the "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" mod here...
      https://combatace.com/files/file/17521-operation-desert-storm-30th-anniversary-edition/
      !! DO NOT INSTALL THIS MOD into the "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" pack. That pack already has these aircrafts, customized for the ODS30 theater!
      * Source: 
      https://dstorm.eu/pages/en/usa/f-111.html
      * Included Jets: 
      EF-111A Raven
      F-111E Aardvark
      F-111F Aardvark
      Installation:
      1) Copy the contents of the "To_Mod_Folder" folder into your mod folder and over-write if required.
      2) Update your "...\Flight\SOUNDLIST.INI" with the contents of the "Add F111 SoundList.txt". Please don't forget to maintain the number sequence in the sound list.
      3) Check, ensure (or update) all the squadrons in this pack is in your "SQUADRONLIST.INI" file. Once you look at that file, you will know what to do. 
      * Please note that some squadrons may have multiple CO planes, this is not a mistake. Rather than just picking one CO, I am respresenting all the COs for that squardon during the period. So both COs could pop up in given scenario. I rather have them than cut them so...it's only a game...
      * Tweaked and Tested by the ODS30 team!
      * Mod Direction and Optimization - Menrva
      * Additional Data and Weapons improvements - Yakarov79.
      * Additional Sound tweaks and updates - Guuruu.
      * Accurate Skins and Decals - Viper63a
      * Added JosefK's "0.9 OPEN BETA FOR F-111 CCIP" Mod to F-111E & F.
      Thanks and Enjoy!
      =Viper63a=
      Previous versions....This mod is a ODS specific subset of these other mods...
      * Updated Mod Pack: SF2 USAF E\F-111\E\F Pack by Viper63a, Dtmdragon, Lel and Fanatic Modder!
      * FastCargo's Super Vark package 2.4 (SF2)

* Slick Cowboy's F-111_improvedskinpack 2.0 (SF2) 

* Dave's EF-111A Version 2.0 (SF1)

* LeL's F-111 TAC Pack (SF1)

* Spinners [Fictional] General Dynamics F-111A 'Early TAC' Version 1

* Hi Ho Silver - The Afterburner Mod v.1 (SF1/SF2) 

* Florian - "AmokFloo" - Western Style Pilot Models (SF1/SF2)

* JosefK's "0.9 OPEN BETA FOR F-111 CCIP" Mod to F-111E & F.

F-111D Additions! Ravenclaw for the weapon models. dtmdragon the avionics, cockpit repaint, loadout.ini, what if AIM-7G, data.ini overhaul and repackaging with the updated skins. FANATIC MODDER and LeL helped with the data/loadout.ini information and testing.

Thank you all for your contributions!!
      * Please see the "~Original Readme" folder for original credits and previous contributors. All credit goes to those who came before me. Without them, this pack would not be possible. 

• By Menrva

View File Sweden, Baltic Rim (2004-2018)
      Sweden, Baltic Rim (2004-2018) Terrain
      March 13th, 2018 (1st Release)
      by Menrva

>For Strike Fighters 2: Europe, Recommended Full-5 Merged
      This is a complete remake of the Sweden terrain made by gillg, but set after the Cold War era.
      What began as a simple tiling bugfix, for JonathanRL's The Scandinavian Front mod, turned out to be a huge overhaul upon noticing a number of inaccuracies. The terrain has been retargetized and hand-tiled to a good extent; major changes have been done to the Baltic states, which were pretty inaccurate in terms of target locations. Some rivers have been added and/or retiled to mimic Real World courses. Numerous target areas, including airports and highway strips, have been added in order to expand playability, targets of opportunity and year range.
      This terrain features a fresh new 250m resolution heightmap (instead of the stock 500m resolution), allowing for greater details and precision in elevation changes; overall it provides the whole terrain with a better look.
      The terrain spans from March 30, 2004 (the beginning of NATO's Baltic Air Policing) to December 31, 2018; it is designed for The Scandinavian Front's scenarios by JonathanRL, taking place after the Cold War era.
      This terrain is a standalone version of the one which will be included in the last iteration of the TSF mod package by JonathanRL. The terrain that will be included in the TSF mod package will likely differ slightly from this one, so users are advised to keep that in mind. Also, this terrain uses only a single tileset. The TSF's version will use different tilesets according to the season, as originally designed by our fellow modder, Stary.
      Targets reflect Real World events as accurately as possible; for instance, some airfields won't be available after a certain date and/or will change name according to historic changes. Off Map Airbases have been added and long range AI flights can be generated from them, if you have SF2NA. Most of the main targets have been placed accurately in their Real World locations. Due to the complexity of the area, some inaccuracies are to be expected, but I did my best!
      Ground Objects are not included. Download JonathanRL's The Scandinavian Front mod package to have all that you need for this scenario.

>Credits (in no particular order):
      -gillg, who created this terrain and whose work I have admired during my rework. I can only imagine how much time he spent on tiling roads and rivers from scratch!
      -JonathanRL, for his exceptional TSF2 mod package, which prompted me to do something to help improve it.
      -Wrench, as he is always glad to help us fellow terrain modders. Thank you, sir!
      -swambast, who provided me with invaluable help in tracking and fixing common and uncommon bugs.
      -gerwin, whose TFDtool has proved to be essential in today's terrain making. If the terrain is pretty accurate to RL it's also because of him. I included his very nice Airfield 7+8 Addon Pack, too.
      -mue, for the improved shaders he made, which I have included and reworked for the terrain, and for the tools he made for SF2 modding.
      -luk1978, for the waternormal bitmap he shared at the SF2 screenshots thread. Your mods are very interesting!
      -MigBuster, I have included some of his great hi-res textures for runways.
      -Stary, for the wonderful tileset he made exclusively for the original Sweden terrain included in the TSF mod package.
      -Gepard, for his great tutorials about terrain making, in the SF1 Knowledge Base at CombatACE. It's a gold mine!
      -tiopilotos and Stratos, who always support me during my terrain remakes. Thank you, guys!
      -krfrge, who has produced a tutorial for recreating SF2-like planning maps, which prompted me to work on templates and my own high quality planning maps. Thank you very much!
      -comrpnt, for his Approach and Airfield Lighting Pack mod packages for SF1 series, which I reworked and included.
      Because this terrain is a rework of gillg's fantastic creation, I included his ReadMe file from his original package, to the end of giving proper credit to everyone involved directly or not.

>Disclaimer:
      This is a freeware; yet it can be redistributed ONLY in other CombatACE mods/mod packages.
      Any changes to the terrain package's files and/or any copy-and-paste attempts of their contents are NOT authorized if you plan to release them in other mods. But permission might be granted to those who request it to me at CombatACE.
      This terrain may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware additions.
      Submitter Menrva Submitted 03/13/2018 Category Full Terrains  
    • By Menrva
      Sweden, Baltic Rim (2004-2018) Terrain
      by Menrva

This is a complete remake of the Sweden terrain made by gillg, but set after the Cold War era.
      What began as a simple tiling bugfix, for JonathanRL's The Scandinavian Front mod, turned out to be a huge overhaul upon noticing a number of inaccuracies. The terrain has been retargetized and hand-tiled to a good extent; major changes have been done to the Baltic states, which were pretty inaccurate in terms of target locations. Some rivers have been added and/or retiled to mimic Real World courses. Numerous target areas, including airports and highway strips, have been added in order to expand playability, targets of opportunity and year range.
      This terrain features a fresh new 250m resolution heightmap (instead of the stock 500m resolution), allowing for greater details and precision in elevation changes; overall it provides the whole terrain with a better look.
      The terrain spans from March 30, 2004 (the beginning of NATO's Baltic Air Policing) to December 31, 2018; it is designed for The Scandinavian Front's scenarios by JonathanRL, taking place after the Cold War era.
      This terrain is a standalone version of the one which will be included in the last iteration of the TSF mod package by JonathanRL. The terrain that will be included in the TSF mod package will likely differ slightly from this one, so users are advised to keep that in mind. Also, this terrain uses only a single tileset. The TSF's version will use different tilesets according to the season, as originally designed by our fellow modder, Stary.
      Targets reflect Real World events as accurately as possible; for instance, some airfields won't be available after a certain date and/or will change name according to historic changes. Off Map Airbases have been added and long range AI flights can be generated from them, if you have SF2NA. Most of the main targets have been placed accurately in their Real World locations. Due to the complexity of the area, some inaccuracies are to be expected, but I did my best!
      Ground Objects are not included. Download JonathanRL's The Scandinavian Front mod package to have all that you need for this scenario.

-gillg, who created this terrain and whose work I have admired during my rework. I can only imagine how much time he spent on tiling roads and rivers from scratch!
      -JonathanRL, for his exceptional TSF2 mod package, which prompted me to do something to help improve it.
      -Wrench, as he is always glad to help us fellow terrain modders. Thank you, sir!
      -swambast, who provided me with invaluable help in tracking and fixing common and uncommon bugs.
      -gerwin, whose TFDtool has proved to be essential in today's terrain making. If the terrain is pretty accurate to RL it's also because of him. I included his very nice Airfield 7+8 Addon Pack, too.
      -mue, for the improved shaders he made, which I have included and reworked for the terrain, and for the tools he made for SF2 modding.
      -luk1978, for the waternormal bitmap he shared at the SF2 screenshots thread. Your mods are very interesting!
      -Stary, for the wonderful tileset he made exclusively for the original Sweden terrain included in the TSF mod package.
      -Gepard, for his great tutorials about terrain making, in the SF1 Knowledge Base at CombatACE. It's a gold mine!
      -tiopilotos and Stratos, who always support me during my terrain remakes. Thank you, guys!
      -krfrge, who has produced a tutorial for recreating SF2-like planning maps, which prompted me to work on templates and my own high quality planning maps. Thank you very much!
      -comrpnt, for his Approach and Airfield Lighting Pack mod packages for SF1 series, which I reworked and included.
      Because this terrain is a rework of gillg's fantastic creation, I included his ReadMe file from his original package, to the end of giving proper credit to everyone involved directly or not.

>Disclaimer:
      This is a freeware; yet it can be redistributed ONLY in other CombatACE mods/mod packages.
      Any changes to the terrain package's files and/or any copy-and-paste attempts of their contents are NOT authorized if you plan to release them in other mods. But permission might be granted to those who request it to me at CombatACE.
      This terrain may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware additions.
    • By Menrva

View File Sweden, Baltic Rim (1952-1994)
      Sweden, Baltic Rim (1952-1994) Terrain
      by Menrva

This is a complete remake of the Sweden terrain made by gillg.
      The terrain spans from June 13, 1952 (the beginning of the Catalina Affair) to September 1, 1994 (the main withdrawal of Russian forces from the Baltic states); it is designed for The Scandinavian Front's scenarios by JonathanRL, taking place in the Cold War era.

>Disclaimer:
      Submitter Menrva Submitted 03/13/2018 Category Full Terrains  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..