Sign in to follow this  

Hey all. I decided to reinstall SF2 and have some fun on my windows 10 rig but I'm running into some weird problems.

The first is I've got now guns. At first I was too lazy to pull out the joystick so I played KBM and no matter what I did with the mappings it wouldn't change from the default spacebar mapping. Then I hooked up my joystick which works great except now I have no guns at all. I mapped it to my trigger and that shows in the control config correctly but when I fire, I get nothing. I also notice that even though I set the trigger to primary guns and the top button to selected weapon, the trigger fires my selected weapon (bombs, missiles etc) and the top button does nothing.

Is this a windows 10 bug or something else?

Hmm...........guns work fine in Win 10 for me

To keep the mapping try running the game as admin - or try write protecting the config file when written to.

So I updated to the latest patch and then ran as admin and that seems to have fixed it. Things work fine for the most part save for some weird texture issues and once where the game locked up completely. I'll keep fiddling with settings.

seek ye the "windoze 10 graphics issues" threads ... there's been a number is issues, mostly due to drivers (Nvidia)