MigBuster

DCS World 1.5.2 Update

Header.jpg

DCS World 1.5.2 Update

Today we have released update to DCS World 1.5.2

Changelog: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=147601&page=2

Flanker Bundle

Su-27_Camp_letter.jpg

This weekend we are offering a bundle deal on the aircraft that started it all for Eagle Dynamics - The Su-27 Flanker! This bundle includes both Su-27 for DCS World and the Su-27: Ultimate Argument Campaign for $14.99.

This deal will start on Friday, 22 January at 1500 GMT and last until Monday, 25 January at 0900 GMT.

Hogs and Sharks Bundle

A-10C_Camp_Ka-50_Camp_letter.jpg

The second big bundle we are offering this weekend includes two of our most popular aircraft with accompanying campaigns. This bundle at $49.99 includes:

• DCS: A-10C Warthog
  • A-10C: The Enemy within Campaign
  • DCS: Black Shark 2
  • Black Shark: Republic Campaign

As with the Flanker bundle, this deal will start on Friday, 22 January at 1500 GMT and last until Monday, 25 January at 0900 GMT.

This bundles sale is for world USD prices only and does not apply to special prices of Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) countries.

Visit our Special Offers e-shop section here: Special offers

Sincerely,
The Eagle Dynamics Team

Edited by MigBuster
  • Like 1

nice but... why do I get the feel it's starting to look like milking the series already?

If anyone has an idea about my situation I am all ears...?

I have not play DCS for a very long time.  I had to reformat my computer, the files were deleted.  

When I bought a series of games from Eagle Dynamics.  The versions were the 1.2.7 and the 1.2.10???

I bought: FC3, A-10C, UH-1H, KA-50, and CA  

Thinking I want to get back to the game, I try to reinstall them... UNABLE.  And somehow the new website does not have my purchase history or licensing available?

My assumptions is... that the games that I bought are now useless... unless I buy them again with the new level at 1.5.2?

If you now have 1.5 the modules have to be installed from within the game from what I have read....the standalone modules will no longer work (you would have had to download the modules again anyway they are old versions).

If you cannot get them your purchase history should be there (if you are using the same account?).....if not you will obviously have to provide proof of purchase or similar when you contact ED to get the licenses. (You should at a minimum have kept the emails )

Thanks MigMaster, I am trying to find the information you spoke of...

Thanks MigMaster, I am trying to find the information you spoke of...

Hello,

Since one's probably buying several software / sims along the time, it's useful to save a print screen with the email, or online store following info:

- product serial number / activation key ;

- product download / activation link ;

- username e password.