Sign in to follow this  
Tappedops

TMF F-14 Tom V1.1 2005 / Column5?

I must say the cockpit and radar are probably outdated but very cool---I can fly and fight in it but the screens are all blacked out...meaning, Im missing something?

Ive got SF2/NA/Online-update---that's it...

Your thoughts and any help with the cockpit...Thanks everyone...

Edited by Tappedops

Pretty sure It is referencing cockpit parts from the old wings over series lods. They were  all renamed with the advent of SF2. Why don't you just grab the new MF F-14 and save your self a lot of trouble.

my advice exactly...

everything on C5's site has not been updated in at LEAST 6-8 years.

all the newest and bestest is here at CA

BUT..

sf2na is a requrement

Thanks Guys...not a huge fan of how limited the view (even in wide) is on the latest ,buy everything works on it and the skins rock...so be it...

If you've got SF2:NA then you could conceivably use the old TMF F-14 model and edit the .ini file so that it uses the stock TW F14 cockpit and avionics etc.

Thanks but im getting alittle gun-shy of too much "Messing" with files... it took me 4 hours to replace the stock A-7A to the stock A-7D (camo) for campaign use, only to find the "no arresting hook" bug of the D... its a great ship---but with no hook it cant land even on auto-pilot...

Got up early and started over to try the TMF version (74th Flying tigers) which has a working hook, and got it placed into the Rolling Thunder Camp. Well worth the work to get the A-7D/TMF working ---its a better flight model over stock...plus its got teeth... = )