Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

CombatACE Morse Code Class Now in Session

My interest in this started on imgur when looking at a visual morse code chart  ... a lot of people said how wrong it was but never said where to go to get it right. I found some video that went over each symbol and then found this one ... I just had share to this. To me its something I don't plan on using but would simply like to know how it all works. DO NOT LET THE VIDEO COVER IMAGE FOOL YOU. I think some of you might like this ...

• Like 3

That was soooo kewl.  I couldnt stop watching until the end.  I always respected people that could do morse.

My father still remembers it 60+ years later after sitting across the boarder from the Soviets.

Edited by ironroad

Enjoyed that, used to be a pretty fast morse signaller myself back in the mid 70's used to operate Teleprinters too, for ground to air comms, before I remustered in tho the Regiment, all vox sigs then. Not used Morse since, so am very rusty lol.