Hey CA and Wrench and all the other lovely admins!  haha I may just be thinking out loud here but after looking at the other 4.33 thread I had a light bulb go off... What if one of the owners/admins (I was thinking like Wrench) went to TK and said we will buy the rights to SF series from you and charged all CA subscribers say like 20 bucks (as a random figure) to build the necessary funds for the purchase and then have the rights basically collectively owned by the subscribers/modders here at CA (with the awesome admin's taking priority of course) Heck you could even rename the site "Combat Ace: Home of the Strike Fighters Series" 

Just a crazy idea I thought up but I thought i should mention it cause it seemed like a viable idea to raise the funds needed and Im sure the follks here would be fine for paying 20 bucks or something to have access to all parts of the game!  

TK will tell you that all that money does not reach the 10% of the engine price.

Oh if only it were possible !! but I fear, 'tis naught but a pipe dream.......oh well.

ya but he just cant be making any money off of it anymore everyone that would buy the games already has ya know?

But it would entail selling his intellectual property, and the price of that must be extortionate, so he will end up with his intellect, and no spondoolies !! now if it were me, I would sell it for the best possible offer, and add it to the profit I already had from it.....but that's me.

I reckon it's still a useful little income stream for him so it's very unlikely he'd want to sell.

Every one has a price.  The question is, what is TK's?  If he said $100,000 - are there enough of us to come up with funds?  Until "someone" can approach him with a reasonable fee (whatever that is) all we are is guessing and wishing.  Has anyone approached him with a kickstarter campaign?   If there was a way which required the purchase of his product he might be somewhat more receptive. 

OTOH, I've worked with 2 other wargame designers/programmers and they are pretty much like TK.  To put it nicely, they're difficult to influence once their mind is made up.

like I say, these guys seem to get precious about their babies, which I sort of understand, however, if you are not going to further develop something, and it isn't raking in the lolly anymore, then, if a community wish to take it over , then sell for a fair price, however as my mate Nick said, the asking price may be a little rich for our ( as a community) blood.

Its really too bad hes just abandoned everything did he ever give a reason?

I have also thought about this idea, mainly because TSF have a fanbase outside the forums who I feel bad have to pay 25$ for a clearly outdated game
If I was TK, i would have put the games up on Steam long time ago with a price of 10 or 15$ with links to the best mods at CA. I think that would make it compete better.

Right now, its either SF2 or a DCS Module and many will choose a DCS module if that is the choice.

• Like 1

This is now a real old game carrying a poor basic campaign/mission editor (and I don't speak about graphics) which is his principal default.

In front of the amount of work to reach the same level as IL2 (all work done by modders community!), which has almost (if I'm not wrong) the same age, what is the real value of this sim?

IL2, and SF2 survives, because there is no real alternative if you're interested in historical sims.

IL2 is perfect for 1914-1951 period, and SF2 for 1951-until now. For WWII for the time beiing there is no alternative appart beta Sims still Under devellopement.

And for modern history DCS could be the alternative, if they offered historical maps and campaigns. Unless you always could fly with P51, FW190, and Huey over Caucasus.....

Slightly OT and more about general modding, I've been keeping an eye on Il2. Looks like stability is still the biggest problem. That game was not made to be modded...

All we need is a solid yes from TK allowing us to mod what we want   as he suggested....he doesnt care if we opn the locked cats....as long as we dont make money from it....thats all we need...his definitive ok...

• Like 1

I guess someone needs to figure out how to get in those... Ive tried opening up a few of those locked cats but they are all incomprehensible without a key  

they're openable, and extracable.

The programer just won't release that tool until a uncontrivertible (irrevocable?) "YES" is received.

Even then, there's still the piracy issue, of LODs (and other internal components) being shared without the purchase of the game (or DLC) modules required for their use

Thats a good point.... hmmmmm seems like some rule breaking is in order  :crazy:

I asked TK/Thirdwire on two occasions per email. But never got an answer. Maybe I used the wrong email addresses?

My first email was to get the permission to publish a cat extractor that can extract locked content. But no answer. Not even a "No". So I decided that my extractor keeps the lod files locked but allows the extraction of the shader files.

In my second email I asked about information about the lod format, so that I can write an exporter. I also mentioned that I already can "read" lod files to signal him that I'm not interested in stealing his 3D work, because I'm able to do it already if I wanted that. But again, no answer.

• Like 2

How difficult is it to open the game files to get access to maybe new avionics .. for ground radar, laserdesignator .. or even set the game to read more than 10 animation slots .. something like gameupdates in the style of Team Didalos for the old il2 .. they have full access to the game and are producing "official" updates for the game. That would begreat for SF2

I asked TK/Thirdwire on two occasions per email. But never got an answer. Maybe I used the wrong email addresses?

My first email was to get the permission to publish a cat extractor that can extract locked content. But no answer. Not even a "No". So I decided that my extractor keeps the lod files locked but allows the extraction of the shader files.

In my second email I asked about information about the lod format, so that I can write an exporter. I also mentioned that I already can "read" lod files to signal him that I'm not interested in stealing his 3D work, because I'm able to do it already if I wanted that. But again, no answer.

This is my last mail exchanged with TK in early 2014.

Image2_zpsvsaql9dw.jpg

As you can see he doesn't care what we do, BUT we CANNOT redistribute his files, how we can mod the sim and comply with his desires, not sure, cause I don't know what we can do with those files, Mue maybe can enlight us, but I tought a lot about it without luck, until recently when Benchmarksims the BMS makers just passed by something similar in the last weeks, and they finally created a patch that asks for a original Falcon 4 installation before installing anything. Can we make something similar? We mod the avionics (If that is possible) and when the patch is released before installs it asks for a original SF2 installation.

What do you guys think? And what Mure think?

That would be cool...even for just updated - fully fleshed out avionics and cockpits...or Battlestar Galactica mods or Star Wars mods...or...I am going to pass out thinking about the possibilities. I think there is ALOT of talent here in CA and it would be awesome if TK unleash the talented monsters here. Hell, like I said before, we (me to small degree compared to other chit kicking kung fu masters who have been doing this for years!) could become his development team! He can even incorporate community mods and/or legitimize CA by linking us to get other mods to pump up interest on his SF2 products on his site. I mean, isn't the modding community whats really keeping SF2 alive now? He should take advantage of this free labor of love and turn it into buck for himself and satisfaction for us. 

:)

Edited by viper63a

from watt i understand his that messed whit all things just to the originals files but...if ones tweaks a DLL file and uploads it it ok it want be compatible whit a possible(and very unlikely)future update from TK so this brings to mind all the unofficial patchs for Skyrim and Obilivion etc i believe that the way to go update watt needs to be updated to today's standards  just not hack LODs and if the game gets updated some day we would just have to update our patch like have done whit our mods for years now!

the tecnical part about this idea well i dont know a thing about programing so........i just leave this idea here to see if it grows 

Cocas

• Like 1

We need Mue to get things working here, If he wants to unlock those files. What make me curious is, what we will be able to do with those files? Avionics update?

they're openable, and extracable.

The programer just won't release that tool until a uncontrivertible (irrevocable?) "YES" is received.

Even then, there's still the piracy issue, of LODs (and other internal components) being shared without the purchase of the game (or DLC) modules required for their use

Kevin that piracy issue is pointless when you can spend 10 seconds on search engine to dig up ALL DCS modules models ripped to common 3D formats, no strange 90% of the content is on russian sites...

ok back on topic,

say the engine would be 100.000 dollars -I am pretty sure we could find 200 folks paying 500 bucks each for the effort (that excluding those strange delusional folks like me who would pay all their monies to get it)

let's face it dear afficionados -SF2 is more dead than Nefertiti as far as development goes and TK clearly has no intentions to change that. He doesn't even release more AI packs even having alot of great unique assets for the mobiles built

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By JamesWilson
      Hi everyone,
      I recently got into weapon modding and wanted to edit some missiles.
      I went for the Weapons Folder with the Weapons Editor, and some weapons were missing, even tho i can see them and equip them in-game.
      I wanted to edit the AA-2D Atoll for my Su-22M3, but there's no AA-2 folder inside Weapons folder, nor inside plane folder, even tho the missile is equippable and i can see it/use it in-game.
      Since there's no Atoll folder, i have no idea how is it possible for me to have it in-game, and even less i know on how am i supposed to edit it through Weapons Editor, since i can't select the folder.
      I thought it may be a sort of "built-in-game" missile and for this reason not showing in weapons folder (idk i just made an hypothesis).
      So i tried using the CAT Extractor, but seems like not working... no matter which CAT file i select, it says "error opening this .CAT file, no files can be extracted", how's that? How do i fix it? Am i doing something wrong?
      Thank you in advance for helping me fixing all these issues or helping me find what i'm doing wrong
    • By JamesWilson
      Hi everyone,
      I was wondering how to customize the numbers after your callsigns, since it always gives me the same ones.
      I think i managed somehow once, a bit of time ago, but now i forgot and have no idea how to.
      I'm not talking about how to customize the callsign name, but the unit number after it.
      As you can see in the Roster and in the picture under, i get "Fast Eagle 1-1" and "Fast Eagle 1-2"
      Here are some examples:

The numbers on the tail, wing and nose numbers are customized, cause i managed how to change them, choosing them individually for each unit in the mission file by changing "AircraftNumber=" and typing the number, like "2" (as for 202). It doesn't change by typing the whole number tho, like 202 by typing 202, but it goes by typing the number that corresponds to the list of numbers you have. For example, In a list that goes from 200 to 400, you will have to type 10 to get 300. Here i just typed "2" and "7" since the list starts from 200

IIRC, in the past i just used to type the Aircaft number just like that, and in-game i had the proper number after the callsign, like "Fast Eagle 102", not just the number displayed on the plane livery.
      How do i do? I'm pretty sure that it's possible to have "Fast Eagle 102" on my screen HUD and in the Roster
      Thanks in advance for helping me.

• By KJakker
      An idea occurred to me regarding a possible new utility for SF2. The idea is first for a utility that can look at the aircraft data file of any installed aircraft in your mod folder and analyse its flight model and display the selected aircraft's flight characteristics. Second, give the utility the ability to compare and contrast the flight characteristics of multiple aircraft, say up to six different aircraft at a time. Third would be to give the utility the ability to generate all of the different types of E-M diagrams for the selected aircraft and be able to overlay them for comparison purposes. Fourth give it the ability to save the data and charts to TXT and JPG file as necessary.

I know there is a less sophisticated flight model tool for FE2 but when I looked I did not see such a tool for SF2. I think such a tool would be useful for comparing how the various aircraft preform against each other as modeled in the game versus how we know the real world aircraft fly. On the one hand it would also be a great tool for our flight model people who could use it to easily compare the simulated aircraft data with the real data in the manuals and on the other it would be of great help for the people in the DACT thread in analyzing the aircraft they are pitting against each other.

I don't have any programming experience but want to ask the CA SF2 community if anyone else is interested in such a tool if it is possible to do?

Edit: Spelling corrections.
    • By Centurion-1
      Hey all,
      I'm pretty much swamped by my own projects but I found this document online, and it contains some interesting ideas for scenarious in SF2 that simulate the situation after a full nuclear exchange:

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/nuclear/nuclearwar1.html

I'm not what you'd call in-the-know about thermonuclear devices but most of the projections here seem legit... Anyways, here are some interesting excerpts that could form a basis for campaigns:

Israel based campaign

Far east

Other notable ideas are latin american countries raiding the continental USA for resources and food wars all over the third world.

Overall, it's a pretty bleak read and certainly makes one happy that there never was a full scale nuclear exchange.. That said, the cold-war gone hot in Europe that SF2 and many other games simulate that is strictly conventional is rather naive I think, and this would be an interesting scenario, no?

• By FastCargo

Who here has a smartphone? Or a tablet device? Or more and more frequently, one of both? Chances are, especially as a member of this forum, where most discussion is about games based on a computer, you have at least one of what are commonly called "Mobile" devices.

More importantly, how many of you use these devices for something other than work? The majority of you do unless the device is company owned (even then that may not stop some of you).

Mobile smart devices have become an increasingly integral part of our daily lives.

And the numbers suggest they are becoming as important or more so than your computer. In fact, in 2011, half of the computing devices sold were mobile.

Even more interesting is the amount of revenue mobile gaming (defined as gaming on a non-dedicated mobile device like a smartphone or tablet) earns, over 8 billion dollars in 2011.

2011 also saw mobile gaming earn more revenue than Sony and Nintendo (PSP and DS) combined.

Does this mean PC gaming is dead, of course not.

But it does mean that mobile gaming represents a significant market to be tapped into. And some traditional PC flying simulation developers have decided to expand their Intellectual Properties (IPs) into this new market.

There is precedent for this move. Major gaming IPs such as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, or HAWX, already have a presence in PC, Console, Handheld, and Mobile space. Games that were once limited to PC/consoles can now look and play very well on mobile devices. Initially, they were dedicated gaming devices such as the Playstation Portable, but now smartphones can rock out with games like GTA III or Max Payne, not to mention other IPs.

Traditional PC flight simulations have tended to stay within their market (ie there is no Microsoft Flight Simulator console version or a DCS for the Nintendo DS). Usually due to the restrictions mobile devices put onto simulations, they haven't been very practical (lack of screen, keyboard inputs, computing power, etc). This has started to change, due to the increasing power mobile devices have.

Which brings us to today. ThirdWire (TW), makers of the Strike Fighters (SF) series of combat flight simulations, has come out with its first mobile gaming application (or app) called...you guessed it, Strike Fighters Android (or SFA).

Overview

Right out of the gate, you are not going to get a desktop simulation experience on a mobile device...period. Those expecting such are in for a major disappointment no matter what you play. But, once you get over that restriction, your experience can be surprisingly enjoyable if the app works well. How did TW do on its freshman app? Read on!

As a mobile app, the requirements are pretty short...in this case, this is only compatible with Android OS Version 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) or newer. The assumption of course is that any device running 2.3.3 or higher has the power to run SFA relatively well. It also requires 42MB of storage, which can be high compared to a lot of apps, but low compared to games like HAWX. The main reason for the size of the program is that all the content is in the program...there is nothing else to download, merely unlocked.

The price is perfect for everyone...free! SFA is based on the Freeimum business model. Basically, you get the game for free, with a basic aircraft (the F-100A). You earn additional aircraft by either playing the game and advancing, or buying individual aircraft at $0.99 each. The game is ad supported, but purchase just one aircraft and all the ads are removed. More on the 'earning' process later.

After the splash screen, this is what greets you:

This is the main screen which most other navigation originates from. From top to bottom and left to right:

1. Yellow box - Level number
      2. Green bar - Current points / Points until next level
      3. Yellow key - Number of 'keys' available to unlock aircraft
      4. Upper center box - Press to 'recalibrate' accelerometer
      5. Gear - Settings screen
      6. Campaign box - Campaign and current year progress (year disappears once campaign is complete)
      7. Arrow keys - Used to cycle through available aircraft
      8. Lower left circle - View specifications of current aircraft
      9. Lower right circle -
      Plane symbol = Go fly
      Dollar Symbol = Purchase aircraft
      Key symbol = Unlock aircraft
      Lock symbol = Aircraft locked, no purchase or unlock key available (usually this is due to lack of internet connection).

Settings screen:

Most settings here are self explanatory, with the globe symbol being a link to the ThirdWire website.

Specifications screen:

Again, pretty self explanatory.

Before we go fly, lets expand on how you get new aircraft and progress in the campaign.

In the early game, keys are earned through level upgrades via points (100 points per downed aircraft) and by shooting down 5 bandits in a particular aircraft (does not have to be in the same game session). Every 5 shootdowns results in you advancing in the 'campaign' by one year. Note that as you continue to accumulate points, every level upgrade requires more points to get to the next level. Once you complete the campaign, the only two ways you can get additional aircraft is either purchasing them or earning points...the 5 shootdown accomplishment doesn't earn anything after ending the campaign. Also, even if you have keys available to unlock aircraft, the game will not let you unlock aircraft newer than the current campaign year. The only way to 'skip ahead' is to purchase aircraft. And those purchased aircraft do not unlock any other aircraft early (if you're in 1968 and you buy a F-16, you still can't unlock any other newer aircraft with keys).

As you continue to advance in points, bandits' skills increase and they become more numerous. Their equipment gets better too. You can go back to play earlier aircraft (they are locked into a specific year) and you will encounter bandits appropriate to that year. Their skills and number do remain at the higher levels.

Available player aircraft get better as you advance in years, with more and better missiles, increased performance, RWR and decoys (expendables). One thing that is not so obvious is time to play also increases...you can start out at 1:30 minutes per session and be up to 4:00 minutes by the end...time is dependant on particular version of aircraft, not just general year and basic model.

Here's what it can look like once you'd played a few dozen times:

ZOMG! F-16 in USAF colors!

Enough about getting all the planes...how does it play?

The fastest way to describe it is if you have played any of SF series in Instant Action with most of the 'helpers' on, and in 'Chase View', you'll feel right at home.

Your typical screen:

The consequences of 'spray and pray'...

Look familiar? As folks who play the SF series of PC games know, TW tends to recycle a lot of stuff. SFA is no different, from the aircraft models and textures, to the terrain, effects, and even voices for 'Red Crown' and your (non-existent) wingman.

The terrain and weather both randomize...it looks like the IsraelME terrain, sometimes with different, green textures from VietnamSEA.

Bandits are shown with red boxes around them, with red triangles around enemy missiles. You'll see small red circles leading when enemies are close...basically they are 'aim dots' if you have a gun. When enemies are off screen, red arrowheads replace the red square, and a solid red triangle replaces the red triangle outline (when RWR is available) for missiles. The red arrowheads 'flash' when you are being shot at by an off screen bandit.

The radar is omnidirectional, showing bandits in green, and if you have RWR, your missiles will show in yellow and enemy missiles will show in red. One thing to note is the scale is not uniform...the closer ring has a higher resolution. In other words, the inner ring is about 2 units, but the middle ring is about 5 and the outer is about 10.

ZOMG! Teh Sexplane!

Time to play is in the upper left, along with the pause button. Incidently, when paused, this is the only time you can change views and focused aircraft using the accelerometer and arrow keys on either side of the screen. When you are unpaused, it will revert right back to Chase View on your aircraft. No other views are available.

I'm the guy in front...

Upper middle is the recalibration button.

Throttle controls, airspeed readout, gun and missile sights, altitude readout (including radar altitude when low) and weapons status/firing buttons are in the middle row of the screen...left to right to lower right corner. The throttle is sort of a blip type device....the aircraft defaults to near corner speed, and the throttle arrows are used to speed up (using AB if available) or slow down (using speed brake if available). However, once you release either, the aircraft will attempt to fly back toward corner speed on its own. The weapon status indicators are the firing buttons...just press them to fire.

The lower left indicator is your RWR/decoy status indicator/deployment button (if you have decoys). Deployment works the same way as weapons.

The accelerometer in your device is for roll and pitch control...there is no on screen joystick control available.

Aircraft tend to be accurate appearing, flight controls moving correctly, and effects like smoke trails, afterburner, and gun smoke looking just like the PC version. Plus, missiles appear to be mounted properly, and will disappear as they are used, on friendly and enemy aircraft. Sounds as already noted come directly from the PC version, including radio calls.

Gameplay

Enemy aircraft are like balloons, usually destroyed (with no debris other than an explosion sprite) with a single missile or gun hit. Your aircraft can usually take a few gun hits or 2 missile hits before being destroyed. There is no degradation of capability or visual damage when getting hit other than a 'pop up' red bar showing total damage.

No takeoffs or landings are included...you always start right in the action. The flight model is obviously more toward arcade as in stalls are not modeled (you merely mush down when you get slow with very little nose track). Aircraft appear to have built in G limits in that you can't over-G in either direction, which means your turn radius gets large and your nose track slows down as you get too fast. Notably, induced drag appears to be modeled...so techniques like unloading while accelerating appear to help verses just pitch and power modeling. Aircraft definitely have different FMs for each one...the MiG-17 is a hoot as a gunfighter.

Collision between aircraft do not seem to be modeled, but ground impact is...both you and bandits are vulnerable to cumulus granite.

Bandits start out as slow turning 'ducks' but get increasingly higher aspect and more aggressive as you advance...tending to come at you waves of 2 to 4 aircraft, up to a maximum of about 10 bandits on screen at a time. They seem to employ missiles properly.

Missiles are limited to reflect real world loadouts. Guns are unlimited, with a twist - when you run out, you get auto reloaded...but it can take up to 15 seconds. That doesn't sound like a lot of time...but when you total gameplay time at most is only 4 minutes...it can be an eternity! Especially since you run out just as you get into optimal firing position (see first gameplay screenshot for an example of how NOT to use your ammo).

Decoys are also limited...use wisely. They appear to be 100 percent effective when used. Missiles can also be defeated by maneuver...usually attempting to force a missile overshoot is the best way. Sadly, you won't be that effective against later missiles.

Missile tactics are probably the most interesting part of the game. Infrared (IR) missiles have a round circle that shows up in your HUD...semi active radar homing (SARH) missiles use a diamond cursor. The cursors are auto targeting and will tend to home in on the closet in parameter target in front of you. To simulate the early IR missiles that were not all aspect, they won't try to track a target if the aspect angle isn't met. Both types of missiles have max and min ranges...outside those parameters, the seekers won't track either. Finally, SARH missiles work like the real thing...if you turn away from your target, the missile will break lock, unlike IR missiles which are fire and forget.

BlueJay 4, do you have the target...?

After all that, there are still more considerations. Once a missile cursor is tracking a bandit, a percentage counter starts winding up, giving you a probability of a hit if the missile was fired at that instant. Once it reaches 99 percent, it and the cursor start flashing. For IR missiles, 99 percent also means the lock 'tone' increases in volume. Most of your shots are guaranteed at this point. The problem is that early missiles have relatively slow cursors that are easy to pull off the target, resulting in the counter resetting. The counter itself is slow in the early missiles. It forces you to be smooth while tracking a bandit...assuming he's agreeable and assuming his friends don't take advantage of the 'rope a dope'. The game also penalizes the launch if you are pulling too hard or if the full up lock is transitory (say if the bandit breaks hard into you just after you fire). Considering some of the aircraft have no guns and not a whole lot of missiles (CF-104), it means every shot needs to count. Later aircraft have all aspect missiles, faster moving cursors and faster countdowns. But all your opponents have the same improvements...and they outnumber you. I have not been able to tell if bandits have expendables.

RWR indications are as noted before but aircraft without RWR will still get a 'Missile Launch!' call and will get the red triangle outline on the missile if it is visible. Aircraft RWR will get the familiar 'lock on' and 'missile launch' tones from the PC version.

Later aircraft have ECM listed, but I have not seen if that makes a difference in gameplay.

Once you are done with your flight, this is the debrief screen.

Guess which aircraft I was in...

Again, very familiar looking. This is also where you will get notified if you have earned new aircraft/progressed in the campaign, etc.

The game uses the Unity 3d engine, and my experience was very stable, no glitches, crashes or force close occurred with all the playing I did. It was smooth, only bogging down sometimes when the number of enemies exceeded 12. This has been fixed in a recent update.

Conclusion

Is this game worth getting? Value wise, considering it is free, it is hard to say it isn't worth at least trying. Buying aircraft is a different question. All aircraft can eventually be earned, so you don't have to spend a dime...just a lot of time doing the same kind of mission over and over.

Is this a reasonable simulation? The answer is no...it is more an arcade game, though the missile employment shows some good simulation like aspects. Two excellent examples of flight simulation for mobile are F-Sim Space Shuttle (a shuttle approach and landing sim) and X-Plane. Both are much closer to actual simulators...and X-Plane has multiplayer! But no combat.

Is this a good air combat game? The answer is yes, but with caveats. In some ways, it can be considered more like an 'air Quake' because it's basically you against everyone else, and the type of mission remains the same, with no takeoffs, landings, air to ground missions or cockpit view. But, the variety of aircraft is second to none, with many aircraft you can't find anywhere else on any platform except the PC versions of SF.

ZOMG! Commie planes!

A great example of the features I would like to see in a future mobile version of SFA is Air Navy Fighters for mobile. It has cockpit views, multi cameras, realistic takeoffs and landings, and a terrain/mission creator. The amount of flyables is small (F-18, F-14, and C-2), there are no air to air missions, and the air to ground weapons seem a bit too magic.

In conclusion, for a freshmen attempt to get into the mobile space, SFA is solid offering. Blending arcade action with variety of aircraft that no one else offers, reasonable price to unlock aircraft, and a gaming mechanic that makes you want to earn 'just one more unlock!', you will find SFA a way to have some SF goodness anywhere you have your Android phone.

Now if can just get enough points to unlock that guns only Mystere...

Reviewed on a HP Touchpad running Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..