Sign in to follow this  
SeaAce

Can't find Missions after install

Gentlemen I have dowloaded both missions set from BioHaz.Now where do they go?I created a missions folder in the main dir. of Strike Fighters and extracted them to it.I now find two mission folders in the folder I created ie:missions14 and missions2 with the missions in them.The game doesn't found them at loadup mission screen.Tried copying both missions folder and putting them in the main folder,no go.Could someone please tell me where these folders go in order to be accessed.Thanks.

I had the same problem.

They should reside in the "missions" folder that you created, but to be read by the game,they have to have the extension" .msn". Modify acordingly and they should show.

Good luck

sebastian pons

Here's what I had to do in order to find the missions,Tagged all the mission in the missions folders created by unzip (Mission14 and Mission2) and copy them into the missions folder I created.They will then show up in the game.The game won't find them if they remain in the folders that are create when you unzip them.Hope this helps.pons thanks for the reply.p.s.I may have had create folders options checked in winzip,gotta check that.