Sign in to follow this  
RAVEN

Raven Update

Well I've got the new Power box installed. Ya!!! Work great. Next is more MEM. 4 gab Then back to 3D.

Cash has been tight to upgrade. The rest is all good.

Fly safe.

Raven

• Like 3

Well I've, crap RL is still in the way., with moving and upgrades and $$$ a bitch!! So much stuff to do, but I'm almost there! Maybe I need a flight plan, or a bottle of Jack.

Raven

Hang on Raven. There is sunshine after every storm...

Meantime, I wish the best for you and your company.

Well, I'm building a new PC, Got the Case, Motherboard, AUSA Z-170WS, CPU, I7-7700 3.8 ghz, CPU Cooler and program, Win 7/64, NEED power and Mem. Got a Samsung 500GB SSD, Going to need a Keyboard, got the mouse. 32in HDMI TV for start. MY Laptop is just too wimpy to do 3D. So I'm on hold for now. Waiting for cash. Need more beer!!! and a new Joystick.

• Like 2

glad things are well for you. hope you can get back to doing what you love on the PC soon.

• Like 1

I'm missing the 3d stuff, my hole world is changing, I beleave the world is made of Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust, I Beleave.

• Like 1