Sign in to follow this  

Hi All,

I was looking for a MODUSAF pilot to equal the quality of the F-16 pilots from the Viper team. The Viper pilots are really nice, but their hand configuration is for the F-16 (Stick on the right side panel) and their oxi tube sticks out the side of the mask. Is there a pilot that rivals the viper pilot with the stick in the center position with the oxi tube attached to the front? How hard would it be convert the Viper Pilot set to this configuration? Or make newer MODUSAF pilots?

This is way above my skill set, but I know the talent on this site. Is there a better MODUSAF pilot or can/has anyone converted the F-16 pilots into the MODUSAF configuration?

Much appreciated.

V

• Like 1

Does anyone have the 3DMAX files for the viper pilots? If so, could you share them with me? Maybe if I have them, I can convince someone to move the right arm more to the center in each of the pilots?

A little gift  :biggrin:

OMG! That is Awesome! Who do I credit these pilots to if I used them in a mod pack?

Thank you so much!!!

:)

V

Edited by viper63a

THANKS!!!

post-88857-0-50156900-1460801464_thumb.jpg

post-88857-0-16762200-1460801506_thumb.jpg

Edited by viper63a
  • Like 1

Hi Jat, 

Would you know the answer to this...

The pilots face shields from the F-16 pack, and others, bleed through the cockpit canopy at certain angles. I noticed the pilots you provided me with don't. I also noticed, you don't use a visor.tga file, while the pilots whose face shield color (black) "jumps" through the canopy. Sort of like grey, grey, grey and then black, then grey, grey...if you know what i mean. Do you know why this happens? Would it be possible for you to share with me 80s/90s pilots (with and without JHMCS) who are holding the stick and throttle at their sides?

I would like to upgrade the F-22 pack with a JHMCS F-16 controller configuration pilot...

It would be much appreciated.

V

Edited by viper63a