SF2 F-15 Strike Eagle Super Pack Redux 2018

This is a full stand-alone pack, no other mod packs are required. This pack is a REPLACEMENT and NOT an upgrade for FastCargo's F-15 Super Pack. You cannot simply install and over-write Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack with this pack. Nor, can you over-write this pack with Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack. This pack contains higher resolution jpeg skin files, so if you over-write Fastcargo's pack with this one, you will never see the new skins. If you over-write this pack with Fastcargo's pack, you will lose all the latest data files for flight model, weapons loadout and etc. If you just want the upgraded skins, those skins are available separately in the Skins section of this site. A later versions of those skins are already in this pack, so please don't upgrade this pack with earlier version of Viper63a's skins. Please refer to the "Installation" section in the Readme file, it will explain how you can install this of both packs

- The Mudhen Team!

This pack contains all F-15E Strike Eagle variants and above. If you want the F-15A thru D Eagle variants (including Js), you can find them here. 

-------------------------------------------------------------
What's included in this mod pack?

1) All NEW 4096x Skins in JPG format and tons of new decals (also includes optional 2048x skins).
2) Repainted Cockpits by Viper63a and RWR list by Spudknocker.
3) All NEW updated Data and Loadout files from Spudknocker and Fanatic Modder.
4) All NEW 1920x1080 *Hangar.jpg, *Loading.jpg and *Loadout.tga (also includes optional 1024x768 screens).
5) Excellent new weapons and ejection seats from Ravenclaw_007!
6) Excellent Florian Pilot upgrades by JAT81500!

Included planes:
F-15E, F-15I, F-15K, F-15S, F-15SA, F-15SE, F-15SG and fictional F-15G, F-15H and F-15ISE Eagles...

Included squadrons:
USAF: 16WS (OT), 90FS (AK), 333FS (SJ), 334FS (SJ), 335FS (SJ), 336FS (SJ), 389FS (MO), 391SF (MO), 492FS (LN), 493FS (LN) and 494FS (LN) Squadrons for F-15E, F-15E (00), F-15E (04), F-15E (14) and F-14SE.
HAF: Fictional 336th (Olympus) Squadron for F-15H.
IAF: Two variations of the Israeli 69th (Hammers & Sixty Niners) Squadrons for F-15I and F-15ISE.
RoKAF: 102nd (Blue Dragons) and 122nd (Jaguars) Squadrons for F-15K and F-15K (10).
SAF: 92nd Squadron for F-15S, F-15S (15) and F-15SA.
RoSAF: 149th Squadron for F-15SG.
GAF: Fictional Jg71N90J, Jg72N90J, Jg73N90J and Jg74N90J Squadrons.

Included are many Easter eggs! Squadron decals, personal nose arts and many thers! Some are in your face and some you may never see until you cycle through all the planes. There are hundreds(?) of plane combinations and variations. So have fun!!! LOL...

** Optional Package: (You're on your own here...for advanced players...)
Please refer to the Readme in the "Optional" folder to...
1) Install Additional/Alternate 1024x768 and 1920x1080 Hangar and Loading screens.
2) Install 1024x768 Hangar and Loading screens. This pack has 1920x1080 screens by default.
3) Downgrade the default 4096x to 2048x skins if you have performance issues with the larger skins.

Installation:
>> WARNING! Read Carefully if you have or plan to install Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack...

!! First and always - BACKUP! Make of copy of the F-15* folders in your Mod folders...Objects\Aircraft and Decals folders...

** Option 1) If you already have Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack installed...
   a) Backup and delete the following folders (if you have them) in <Your mod folder locations>\Objects\Aircraft\...

!! DO NOT DELETE the stock TW "F-15A" and "F-15A_Baz" folders! This pack DOES NOT REPLACE stock TW F-15s!

F-15E
F-15E_00
F-15E_04
F-15E_14
F-15G
F-15H
F-15I
F-15ISE
F-15K
F-15K_10
F-15S
F-15S_15
F-15SA
F-15SE
F-15SG

b) Copy the contents of the uncompressed "To_Mod_Folder" folder into your Saved Game mod folder. Overwrite any conflicts.

** Option 2) If you installed this mod and want to install Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack...

a) Install Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack and overwrite...
   b) Go back to install option 1)...

** Option 3) If you don't have Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack already install...

a) Copy the contents of the uncompressed "To_Mod_Folder" folder into your Saved Game mod folder. Overwrite any conflicts.

Add F15 SoundList

Lastly, this is highly recommended. Read the "Add F15 SoundList.txt" readme file on adding the F-15 sound files included in this pack to your "Flight\SoundList.ini" file.

Thats it - Enjoy!

Credits:
The Mudhen Maintenance Team 2016
Viper63a - Upgraded Skins, Decals, Cockpit and Menu Screens.
Spudknocker - Upgraded Flight Model and Weapons Loadout.
Fanatic Modder - Upgraded Flight Model and Engine Emitters.
RavenClaw_007 - Freaking insane Weapons and Ejection Seats!
JAT81500 - For the excellent Florian Pilot upgrades!
Hi Ho Silvers - AfterBurner Mod.
April 2016

Salute to the 2010 F-15 Super Pack Team for the original
F-15 Super Pack!

TK - For the ThirdWire series of sims.
The Mirage Factory - For the nice F-15D MSIP aircraft...in particular Flying Toaster, wpnssgt, and Dave for making the F-15 MAX files available for me to play with.
Kei Nagase - For the awesome skins for the F-15 ACTIVE.
AleDucat - For the nice ACES II ejection seat models.
Deuces - For the F-15 Afterburner and weapon effects.
Diego - For the Modern USAF Pilot skins.
Fubar512 - For the FM work.
JimmyBib - For the F-15C cockpit flight control textures.
MoonJumper - Avionics work.
Sundowner - Textures.
USAFMTL/Dave - Decals.
Wpnssgt - Models, Textures.
Kesselburt - Original F-15C cockpit.
Kout - Loading and Hanger Screens.
Kct - Textures and decals for the F-15SG.
Brain32 - Improved/new textures for F-15C cockpit.
Mago - F-15E Cockpit.
331KillerBee - SF2 Weapons Pack (basis for some of the weapons included).
Lexx Luthor - Siberian Sky Experimental 3-D Rocket Exhaust
JAT81500 - F-15E Cockpit avionics and HUD work.
To my fellows at Combatace for helping me beta test and work out bugs.
Any errors or mistakes are entirely mine.
FastCargo
12 Jan 10

This pack contains the F-15E and up from FastCargo's F-15 Super Pack and more. Nearly every part of the original pack has been upgraded. All new jpeg skins, decals, screens, flight model, loadout, pilots, (some) weapons, and cockpit...etc...etc...etc. Because all these differences, there are special instructions to install this mod over the original F-15 Super Pack. But it will be well worth it. 

Different emitters for all 3 types of engines used PW-F100-220/229 and GE-F110-129, different pilots for each country represented, different repurposed sound files! Tens of loadouts to choose from (read the *LOADOUT.INI file, there are instructions there to set\change your default loadout for a mission profile), multi-tude of decals - you can choose different planes in the same squadron and the decals can be different. There are nearly 20 authentically serialize jets for each squadron. So, you can fly up to 8 different planes within one squadron and they can all be unique! Including Squadron, Wing and AF commander planes! Illuminated cockpit...I can go on and on and on!

Spudknocker, Fanatic Modder and I (with some help from new friends - Raven and JAT - THANKS!) loaded up this mod with everything we could think of and was in our skill sets to implement....Enjoy!

Edited by viper63a
  • Thanks 1

Another beautiful package, well researched and planned. Thanks to everyone involved into this project!

• Like 1

No Worries blaze!  It was fun to help make something that everyone at CA would love to play with!

• Like 1

Uploaded v1.01 - Has nozzle corrections from Fanatic Modder for exported F-15I, K, S, and SG. Also include some really nice upgraded weapons from Raven.

If you already downloaded the original v1.0, you just need the patch. The original v1.0 pack was removed and replaced with the full v1.01 Super Pack for new downloads if you want the upgraded full pack.

Waiting for admin approval...

Thanks...

V1.03 uploading. Minor skin tweaks...nothing else. Brings the skins up to the same level as the F-15 Eagle Pack we're getting ready to release. 

Uploaded Version 1.05 - 2016\06\17

> Calibrated Gun Aiming - Reported by Stick.

> Removed Outer Pylons, corrected typo and adjusted loadout - Reported by HolyKnightAD.

> Skin enhancements to bring them up to the same level as the F-15A/B/C/D Eagle Pack level.

> New Hanger Screens to match F-15 Eagle Pack

> Added Optional 1920x screens...

• Like 1

Uploaded 

• Version 1.08 - 2016\09\02
  • 1) Tweaked AB emitters colors.
  • 2) Tweaked Exhaust emitters density.
  • Like 1

Planes VERY VERY cool, but cockpit low polygonal. However thanks for good mod. I like "Strike Eagle".

Edited by Bohdankharchenko

Hey Viper63a been flying the Strike Eagle pack.  Love what you did but as per two of the photos below... 

• You got too many 2,000 pound weapons available on the conformal mounts.  Max is four, not six
  • Laser JDAMs don't drop, especially from the "Silent Eagle" variants.
  • Center SDB rack shows but won't drop SDBs.

Oh and... More fun than anybody ought to have without reading several hundred pages of manual!!!  Really nice to blow up Hezbollah rocket launchers in one pass!

Strike Fighters 2 North Atlantic 8_25_2018 12_29_41 AM.png

Strike Fighters 2 North Atlantic 8_25_2018 12_51_50 AM.png

Strike Fighters 2 North Atlantic 8_25_2018 12_51_48 AM.png

On 25/08/2018 at 3:00 PM, JosefK said:

Hey Viper63a been flying the Strike Eagle pack.  Love what you did but as per two of the photos below... 

• You got too many 2,000 pound weapons available on the conformal mounts.  Max is four, not six
  • Laser JDAMs don't drop, especially from the "Silent Eagle" variants.
  • Center SDB rack shows but won't drop SDBs.

Oh and... More fun than anybody ought to have without reading several hundred pages of manual!!!  Really nice to blow up Hezbollah rocket launchers in one pass!

You can revert to the weapon data entries and corresponding loadouts provided in this download package 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Stick said:

You can revert to the weapon data entries and corresponding loadouts provided in this download package 

Stick, being I'm not an elite member any advice as to, " revert to the weapon data entries and corresponding loadouts provided in this download package "?  I downloaded the .7z file. 

I would love to be able to play with loadouts too... some airplanes need more types of weapons, some less.  All freeware work is much appreciated by me!

I will come back to you over the weekend. 

• Thanks 1

So pull up the data.ini's from either pack and look for the CFT station entries. Compare both and I'm sure you will find incongruities, e.g. center CFT stations configured to carry 2000Ib bombs.

Look for the following statements (metric) to tinker with:

LoadLimit=1250
LengthLimit=3.620
DiameterLimit=0.470

If you get disoriented, refer to the loadout.ini. Not only will you find explanations but you will also note that the loadout entries (in the loadout.ini) correspond to  specific StationID's in the data.ini's. By way of illustration:

StationID=25 in the dta.ini will correspond to Loadout[25].WeaponType=*** in the loadout.ini

Happy Modding!

• Thanks 1

On 9/8/2018 at 2:46 AM, Stick said:

So pull up the data.ini's from either pack and look for the CFT station entries. Compare both and I'm sure you will find incongruities, e.g. center CFT stations configured to carry 2000Ib bombs.

Look for the following statements (metric) to tinker with:

LoadLimit=1250
LengthLimit=3.620
DiameterLimit=0.470

If you get disoriented, refer to the loadout.ini. Not only will you find explanations but you will also note that the loadout entries (in the loadout.ini) correspond to  specific StationID's in the data.ini's. By way of illustration:

StationID=25 in the dta.ini will correspond to Loadout[25].WeaponType=*** in the loadout.ini

Happy Modding!

Thanks.  Here's what I did so the F-15E made some sense:

[LCFT_Station2]
SystemType=WEAPON_STATION
StationID=23
StationGroupID=5
StationType=EXTERNAL
AttachmentPosition=-1.8480,-2.3661,-0.87
AttachmentAngles=0.0,0.0,0.0
EjectVelocity=0.0,0.0,-5.0
LoadLimit=700
LengthLimit=4.5
DiameterLimit=0.470
AllowedWeaponClass=BOMB,EOGB,LGB
AttachmentType=USAF,NATO
ModelNodeName=CFTInnerRails-
PylonMass=0
PylonDragArea=0.02

[RCFT_Station2]
SystemType=WEAPON_STATION
StationID=24
StationGroupID=5
StationType=EXTERNAL
AttachmentPosition=1.8480,-2.3661,-0.87
AttachmentAngles=0.0,0.0,0.0
EjectVelocity=0.0,0.0,-5.0
LoadLimit=700
LengthLimit=4.5
DiameterLimit=0.470
AllowedWeaponClass=BOMB,EOGB,LGB
AttachmentType=USAF,NATO
ModelNodeName=CFTInnerRails-
PylonMass=0
PylonDragArea=0.02

The original was 1250, so I just dialed that one vector back to something more realistic.  Got some good loadouts on me and my wingman in ODS...

I'd change the length limit too, but rather let the original developer do it as they know just how long the GBU-12 is!

img00140.JPG

img00150.JPG

Oh and here's a couple screenies from a test flight with the Silent Ra'am & V4 J-DAMs.

img00017.thumb.JPG.86cc57bbcad7f86c33140274a3c6d309.JPGimg00022.thumb.JPG.4ba64dc12805d991ccaa5e8d81f82328.JPG

Used the same code until the developers have a better fix.  Have to say reducing 8,000+ pounds of weight is much appreciated.

Also devs, the F-15E_14 needs way better GBU-39B Small Diameter Bomb (SDB) compatibility... they're not supposed to hang like pictured below on the F-15E.

Instead, see HERE and HERE from Raytheon for better examples.  Really be awesome to have that capability on your jet... a certain game-changer.  

img00043.JPG

you do realize, that the guys that built these are no longer with us, right? So don't expect any updates from them.

Other than ini/skin mods, like Viper's Pak, that it for physical model development

• Sad 1

On 11/09/2018 at 1:43 AM, JosefK said:

Also devs, the F-15E_14 needs way better GBU-39B Small Diameter Bomb (SDB) compatibility... they're not supposed to hang like pictured below on the F-15E.

Instead, see HERE and HERE from Raytheon for better examples.  Really be awesome to have that capability on your jet... a certain game-changer.  

img00043.JPG

Unfortunately, my BRU-61 SDB racks are messed up (I'm not sure why), but it is definitely possible to mod the F-15SE to have SDB racks on the LCFT_Station1, RCFT_Station1, LCFT_Station3 and RCFT_Station3.  It takes a fair amount of trial and error as I found out.

img01429.thumb.JPG.2072649aee3ed827c3205927b186edd8.JPG

A mix of SDB racks and CFT stations:

img01443.thumb.JPG.9e28d70cf67b66c9f39e4f0a931e5646.JPG

Because of the rack issue, I've developed a work around using the MER4 rack as a EOGR rack:

img01447.thumb.JPG.d1013dcac82a3c5c0a24eac9acd8b81c.JPG

• Thanks 1

Roll angle values on the BRU-61 stations could be the culprit.

• Thanks 1

On 9/15/2018 at 12:08 AM, TempestII said:

Because of the rack issue, I've developed a work around using the MER4 rack as a EOGR rack:

img01447.thumb.JPG.d1013dcac82a3c5c0a24eac9acd8b81c.JPG

a) If you stick to the racks as per the above picture and can prune the stray SDBs above them, that'll be as close to 100% real world accurate as we can get.   I really hope we can keep this Strike Eagle as real world & relevant as possible!

b) Sorry for late response, had shoulder surgery done last Tuesday so going to be a week to two at least before I fly SF2 again.  But please pass your code in this thread.  Maybe I can put something together as a friendly advisory patch this fall... ;-).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By daddyairplanes

View File Liberty Wing '95: The 48th Fighter Wing in the Eagle Era
                                                                                                                      Liberty Wing '95: The 48th Fighter Wing in the Eagle Era
      This mod is an all up unit mod featuring the 48th Fighter Wing and its three squadrons, the 492nd FS "Bolars", 493rd FS "Grim Reapers", and 494th FS "Panthers". The wing participated in some fashion in practically every military action of the 1990s: Northern Watch, Deny Flight, Deliberate Force, and Allied Force in 1999. These skins are accurate from 1994 until the end of 1996, and the serials accurate until the end of 1998. The Mod includes everything to have the Liberty Wing ready to go from install.
                  Included
      F-15C_91 with 493rd FS skin and ini updates
      F-15D_91 with 493rd FS skin and ini updates
      F-15E_92 with 492nd and 494th FS skins, "new" aircraft based on old F-15E
      various weapons as would be used by these aircraft in the mid 1990s
      sounds, effects, floght and other objects needed to make it all work

Installation
      unzip. place contents of "to mods" folder into your chosen mod folder. allow overwrites

Credits
      ************************ Original F-15C/D/E **********************************
      AleDucat     - For the nice ACES II ejection seat models.
      Deuces         - For the F-15 Afterburner and weapon effects.
      Diego         - For the Modern USAF Pilot skins.
      Fubar512     - For the FM work.
      JimmyBib     - For the F-15C cockpit flight control textures.
      MoonJumper     - Avionics work.
      Wpnssgt     - Models
      Kesselburt     - Original F-15C cockpit.
      Brain32     - Improved/new textures for F-15C cockpit.
      Mago         - F-15E Cockpit.
      331KillerBee     - SF2 Weapons Pack (basis for some of the weapons included).
      JAT81500     - F-15E Cockpit avionics and HUD work.

************************ Mud Hen Maintenance Team **************************
      Viper63a     - Upgraded Skins, Decals, Cockpit and Menu Screens.
      Spudknocker     - Upgraded Flight Model and Weapons Loadout.
      Fanatic Modder     - Upgraded Flight Model and Engine Emitters.
      RavenClaw_007     - Freaking insane Weapons and Ejection Seats!
      JAT81500     - For the excellent Florian Pilot upgrades!
      Hi Ho Silvers     - AfterBurner Mod.

************************ this mod         ***************************
      Viper63        - skin templates
      ravenclaw    - weapons not in Gunny's pack such as the B61 special weapon and AGM-130 missiles
      daddyairplanes    - research, new skins, tga work, various ini edits on aircraft and on stock weapons like Mk82; new hangar and loading screens, "new" F-15E (92) with different weapons groupings and more accurate to use the -229 engines

************************ overall         ***************************   

Thank you for downloading this mod, i hope you enjoy flying it it as much as I enjoyed working on it.
      Kevin Unruh
      aka daddyairplanes
      26 Dec 2023

This is freeware; it CANNOT be distributed unless permissions are granted by myself.
      The original readmes, if any, and all other pieces of the package MUST remain intact.
      The names of all contributors, modders, suppliers, etc =MUST= be listed in any new readmes.
      This package and any part of it may NOT in any way, shape, or form be used in any payware additions.
      See the original readme documentation, if any, for further allowances and restrictions
      Any persons wishing to make further modifications, contact me first.
      Any persons wishing to make further modifications MUST remember to put everyone's name in it.
      THIS AIRCRAFT MOD OR ANY PART OF IT MUST NOT BE HOSTED OR
      POSTED FOR DOWNLOAD ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPRESS
      PERMISSION, OR USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE THAN THIRDWIRE FLIGHT
      SIMULATORS, AND MUST NOT BE SOLD OR OFFERED FOR SALE BY ITSELF
      OR WITH ANY OTHER FILES OR MODS.
      Submitter daddyairplanes Submitted 12/26/2023 Category F-15  
    • By daddyairplanes
                                                                                                                      Liberty Wing '95: The 48th Fighter Wing in the Eagle Era
      This mod is an all up unit mod featuring the 48th Fighter Wing and its three squadrons, the 492nd FS "Bolars", 493rd FS "Grim Reapers", and 494th FS "Panthers". The wing participated in some fashion in practically every military action of the 1990s: Northern Watch, Deny Flight, Deliberate Force, and Allied Force in 1999. These skins are accurate from 1994 until the end of 1996, and the serials accurate until the end of 1998. The Mod includes everything to have the Liberty Wing ready to go from install.
                  Included
      F-15C_91 with 493rd FS skin and ini updates
      F-15D_91 with 493rd FS skin and ini updates
      F-15E_92 with 492nd and 494th FS skins, "new" aircraft based on old F-15E
      various weapons as would be used by these aircraft in the mid 1990s
      sounds, effects, floght and other objects needed to make it all work

Installation
      unzip. place contents of "to mods" folder into your chosen mod folder. allow overwrites

Credits
      ************************ Original F-15C/D/E **********************************
      AleDucat     - For the nice ACES II ejection seat models.
      Deuces         - For the F-15 Afterburner and weapon effects.
      Diego         - For the Modern USAF Pilot skins.
      Fubar512     - For the FM work.
      JimmyBib     - For the F-15C cockpit flight control textures.
      MoonJumper     - Avionics work.
      Wpnssgt     - Models
      Kesselburt     - Original F-15C cockpit.
      Brain32     - Improved/new textures for F-15C cockpit.
      Mago         - F-15E Cockpit.
      331KillerBee     - SF2 Weapons Pack (basis for some of the weapons included).
      JAT81500     - F-15E Cockpit avionics and HUD work.

************************ Mud Hen Maintenance Team **************************
      Viper63a     - Upgraded Skins, Decals, Cockpit and Menu Screens.
      Spudknocker     - Upgraded Flight Model and Weapons Loadout.
      Fanatic Modder     - Upgraded Flight Model and Engine Emitters.
      RavenClaw_007     - Freaking insane Weapons and Ejection Seats!
      JAT81500     - For the excellent Florian Pilot upgrades!
      Hi Ho Silvers     - AfterBurner Mod.

************************ this mod         ***************************
      Viper63        - skin templates
      ravenclaw    - weapons not in Gunny's pack such as the B61 special weapon and AGM-130 missiles
      daddyairplanes    - research, new skins, tga work, various ini edits on aircraft and on stock weapons like Mk82; new hangar and loading screens, "new" F-15E (92) with different weapons groupings and more accurate to use the -229 engines

************************ overall         ***************************   

Thank you for downloading this mod, i hope you enjoy flying it it as much as I enjoyed working on it.
      Kevin Unruh
      aka daddyairplanes
      26 Dec 2023

This is freeware; it CANNOT be distributed unless permissions are granted by myself.
      The original readmes, if any, and all other pieces of the package MUST remain intact.
      The names of all contributors, modders, suppliers, etc =MUST= be listed in any new readmes.
      This package and any part of it may NOT in any way, shape, or form be used in any payware additions.
      See the original readme documentation, if any, for further allowances and restrictions
      Any persons wishing to make further modifications, contact me first.
      Any persons wishing to make further modifications MUST remember to put everyone's name in it.
      THIS AIRCRAFT MOD OR ANY PART OF IT MUST NOT BE HOSTED OR
      POSTED FOR DOWNLOAD ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPRESS
      PERMISSION, OR USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE THAN THIRDWIRE FLIGHT
      SIMULATORS, AND MUST NOT BE SOLD OR OFFERED FOR SALE BY ITSELF
      OR WITH ANY OTHER FILES OR MODS.
    • By Viper63a

View File F-15CD USAF Templates (Viper63a Modded)
      F-15CD USAF Templates (Viper63a Modded)
      This is a folder dump of my F-15 C & D USAF Skin Templates...
      This is merely my addition to the already existing and excellent skins in CombatAce...
      Thank you, 
      Viper
      Credits: 
      Crusader - Upgraded and added 2012 FM and Cockpits to pack!
      Nengajyou Aki -JASDF Serial Decals.
      Stick - Beta testing and assistance with FM - THANK YOU!
      April 2016
      F-15 Super Pack!
      The Mirage Factory - For the nice F-15D MSIP aircraft...in particular Flying Toaster, wpnssgt, and Dave for making the F-15 MAX files available for me to play with.
      Sundowner - Textures.
      USAFMTL/Dave - Decals.
      Mago - F-15E Cockpit.
      FastCargo - 12 Jan 10
      Thank you, 
      Viper
      Submitter Viper63a Submitted 11/16/2023 Category Skin Templates  
    • By Viper63a
      F-15CD USAF Templates (Viper63a Modded)
      This is a folder dump of my F-15 C & D USAF Skin Templates...
      This is merely my addition to the already existing and excellent skins in CombatAce...
      Thank you, 
      Viper
      Credits: 
      Crusader - Upgraded and added 2012 FM and Cockpits to pack!
      Nengajyou Aki -JASDF Serial Decals.
      Stick - Beta testing and assistance with FM - THANK YOU!
      April 2016
      F-15 Super Pack!
      Sundowner - Textures.
      USAFMTL/Dave - Decals.
      Mago - F-15E Cockpit.
      FastCargo - 12 Jan 10
      Thank you, 
      Viper
    • By Viper63a

View File ODS Warbirds: E\F-111A\E\F Aardvark & Raven ODS30 Squadrons
      SF2 E\F-111A\E\F Aardvark & Raven ODS30 Squadrons
      This pack contains the stand-alone version of the E\F-111A\E\F Aardvark & Raven aircrafts from "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary". This mod contains accurate ODS livery, nose art and serial numbers from ODS. This is just a sample of what you will find in the expansive "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" pack. If you like this mod and want (much much) more! Please check out the "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" mod here...
      https://combatace.com/files/file/17521-operation-desert-storm-30th-anniversary-edition/
      !! DO NOT INSTALL THIS MOD into the "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" pack. That pack already has these aircrafts, customized for the ODS30 theater!
      * Source: 
      https://dstorm.eu/pages/en/usa/f-111.html
      * Included Jets: 
      EF-111A Raven
      F-111E Aardvark
      F-111F Aardvark
      Installation:
      1) Copy the contents of the "To_Mod_Folder" folder into your mod folder and over-write if required.
      2) Update your "...\Flight\SOUNDLIST.INI" with the contents of the "Add F111 SoundList.txt". Please don't forget to maintain the number sequence in the sound list.
      3) Check, ensure (or update) all the squadrons in this pack is in your "SQUADRONLIST.INI" file. Once you look at that file, you will know what to do. 
      * Please note that some squadrons may have multiple CO planes, this is not a mistake. Rather than just picking one CO, I am respresenting all the COs for that squardon during the period. So both COs could pop up in given scenario. I rather have them than cut them so...it's only a game...
      * Tweaked and Tested by the ODS30 team!
      * Mod Direction and Optimization - Menrva
      * Additional Data and Weapons improvements - Yakarov79.
      * Additional Sound tweaks and updates - Guuruu.
      * Accurate Skins and Decals - Viper63a
      * Added JosefK's "0.9 OPEN BETA FOR F-111 CCIP" Mod to F-111E & F.
      Thanks and Enjoy!
      =Viper63a=
      Previous versions....This mod is a ODS specific subset of these other mods...
      * Updated Mod Pack: SF2 USAF E\F-111\E\F Pack by Viper63a, Dtmdragon, Lel and Fanatic Modder!
      * FastCargo's Super Vark package 2.4 (SF2)

* Slick Cowboy's F-111_improvedskinpack 2.0 (SF2) 

* Dave's EF-111A Version 2.0 (SF1)

* LeL's F-111 TAC Pack (SF1)

* Spinners [Fictional] General Dynamics F-111A 'Early TAC' Version 1

* Hi Ho Silver - The Afterburner Mod v.1 (SF1/SF2) 

* Florian - "AmokFloo" - Western Style Pilot Models (SF1/SF2)

* JosefK's "0.9 OPEN BETA FOR F-111 CCIP" Mod to F-111E & F.

F-111D Additions! Ravenclaw for the weapon models. dtmdragon the avionics, cockpit repaint, loadout.ini, what if AIM-7G, data.ini overhaul and repackaging with the updated skins. FANATIC MODDER and LeL helped with the data/loadout.ini information and testing.

Thank you all for your contributions!!
      * Please see the "~Original Readme" folder for original credits and previous contributors. All credit goes to those who came before me. Without them, this pack would not be possible. 

Submitter Viper63a Submitted 06/28/2021 Category F-111  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..