Sign in to follow this  
Haegar

Can't turn off camera from Laser Pod (Paveways)

Hello *,

a few days before I have downloaded and installed the F16s from Blk5052Viperpack. 

After arming paveways the left radar will turn to a camera view from the laser pod. But if I switch to another weapon the camera view will remain. In the cockpit I can see that the switch will move from "Laser Arm" to "Off" but the camera is still actice. I have no chance to switch back to the normal radar mode. I've tried to change the radar range, to switch from AG to AA but nothing happened.

Please can you tell me how to turn off the laser pod.

Thank you,

Ulrich

By dropping the paveways  :biggrin:

• Like 1

No you can switch to the NAV mode if im not wrong, many planes with HUD have that mode. Some planes that have only IR missiles needs this NAV entry... other wise you hear this beautifull growling noise all the time you are flying. Look for it in the key settings, you can set it there ...somewhere

• Like 1

By dropping the paveways  :biggrin:

No... All Paveways are gone and I switched through the radar modes but the cam view is still there.

then somebody fucked up the avionics ini, or there's a built in EO camera statement in the aircraft's data ini that isn't properly formatted

• Like 2

I have tried the laser pod on another aircraft and the same error occured. Maybe it is a problem of the script of the laser pod. If I am using a Maverick the camera will be turned off when I switch to another weapon.

Does anybody else have this problem?

Ulrich

Have you tried Control+PageUp?

Yes some addons have that 'problems' someone have addon that create laser pod camera from green to grey ?