Spudknocker

Enviroment system.ini question for the gurus

Hello Masterful SF gurus and Fans!  :bowdown2:  haha!   I had a question reguarding the enviromentsystem.ini file.   I have Stary's awesome SARCASM 2 installed and its great for clear, broken and scattered flying but I find it to be a little too bright during overcast and inclement weather conditions... I tried myself to no avail but does anyone know the proper values to adjust in the INI to make rainy and overcast days a bit darker?  Thanks a lot!  

Have you tried this parameter under [Fog]:

InclementColor=0.4,0.4,0.4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CopperminE
      Hello, I'm facing a problem. A number of aircraft from modders have a bug with a lack of fuel consumption from the internal tanks. So these are planes with unlimited fuel. I noticed that this is a problem mainly with flight models, which are conversions from SFP1.
      Does anyone know how to fix this?
      Thanks in advance and sorry for my English.
    • By Pampero5
      Hello! Im creating a custom campaign on ECUADOR-NSA fantastic terrain, inspired on the81' incident between Ecuador and Peru but moved up to a bigger-scale war 
      So, the basics are there, every unit of the two countries, their bases and their characteristics, the aircraft etc. That is ok
      The in game menu too, campaign is choosable, it creates and both sides with their respective squadroons can be choosen. The campaign starts but here comes the problems
      1) In the ecuador side everything works well until the mission is finished= Crash to desktop
      2) On the Peru side, its worse: No matter what unit of what home base you choose, you always start in the middle of nowhere, only blue sky at sight and the game becomes unresponsive, only way out is the desktop. If i look before launching the mission on the map what is odd is this: No matter what unit and whith its home base you choose, the game appears to duplicate it and launch you at the bottom of the map in the middle of the sea
      idk where the problem could be, i copied desert duel's campaign "base" (air offensives, generic targets etc) because i couldnt find much knowledge about this part. 
      If somebody has a clue, let me know, thank you in advance!
    • By JoeHal11
      Hello!
      Has anyone an idea how to create a SAR, Medevac or a Casevac Misson?  My plan is to have a pilot, ground units, helicopter, and a cover airplane. I have checked which type of mission I can have on airplanes and helicopters. The plane can be in CAS or covering the heli. But here is coming my questions:
      1. Whare I can find a pilot or create one as a ground object? 
      2. Can I set up the heli's to pick up the pilot? And how? (If this is possible)
      3.  Whare I can find US soldiers or create this to a ground object?

Best Regards

• By JamesWilson
      After a crash, my Strike Fighters 2 Europe keys appear all set as unassigned.
      There's no way i can set 'em.
      Even if i bind them, they still be unassigned.
      I EVEN TRIED REINSTALLING THE GAME, and they are STILL all unassigned...
      I seriously have no idea of what to do, since this happened only in Europe and not in vanilla game or North Atlantic. 
      There's also another problem: keys look "bugged" in SF2 NA, since i binded all of them, but some still don't work.
      As these won't be enough, they're bugged also because if i set a key for a specified control, and then i try to unassign it re-pressing the same key on another command, instead of unassigning the first command, it glitches and i can set two or more commands with the same key... this clearly bugged out 
      Could you please help and tell me what can i do to "unbug" all of this mess?
      Thank you a lot guys, i appreciate your help so much
    • By JamesWilson
      I got this problem:
      I run SFP1 pretty well, without any sort of issue.
      The only very tedious thing i have is that the most of the times a vocal call is given, my game freezes for like 1/2 seconds.
      This may sound like not a big thing, but TRUST ME, since this pops up for 8 comms given out of 10, this problem turns the game into UNPLAYABLE.
      And also (i got no idea why and what is the correlation with comms) almost every single time i shoot down a plane or i see an explosion in front of me, this issue happens.
      I thought it was a setting problem, maybe a graphical one, or something related to my PC, i could never ever though it was an audio file problem...
      I made many tests, but after several months of testing, removing all the audio calls files from the game files, i finally discovered what was the cause of those freezes: the audio communications.
      Even if the game is perfectly playable as it is right now, without any radio chatter, it would be nicer if i could play it with audio comms again, instead of just ambience, plane and weapon sounds, i really loved HQ calls, wingmen comms and radio chatter.
      I have no idea what could it be that "interfers" with the game and makes it freeze whenever a call is given, or even an explosion happens. 
      Only removing all audio comms from game files the problem solved.
      Could you help me please?  Any idea or suggestion would be great!
      Thank you a lot guys! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..