I've been a member and have downloaded stuff for years on Combat Ace.  But the past several times I've been here, I can't download anything from the file library.  No matter what I click on, I get the message, "Sorry, we can't find that!"

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

I'm not sure. I just downloaded a couple of files with no issue. What OS and browser are you using.

Direct links don't work on our site. If you're following a link you've saved or has been provided for you that points directly to the download file you will receive that message. All downloads are randomly generated at the time of download from the actual file page to prevent hot linking. This has been the "norm" for at least five maybe six years now. We have no files that are missing or broken at the time of our last catalog audit which was about 10 hours ago as that task runs daily. I do see your errors in our logs and my advice is to verify where you are getting your links from.

Thanks.

Thanks for the replies.  I have the main download page saved, but not a specific file.  I'll try going in from the main page.

I solved it.  It didn't have anything to do with links.

Something in this site's security protocols does not like my ISP's web acceleration function.  As soon as I temporarily disable web acceleration, all is well.

Never heard of such a thing but glad you fixed it. :)

Never heard of such a thing but glad you fixed it. :)

Yeah, you probably won't ever hear it again.  It's a quirk unique to my ISP.  It messes with me on Mediafire, too, so I have to shut it off to download from there as well.  This ISP seems to be the only one that uses this odd form of web acceleration.  If anyone else has the problem, they're probably using the same ISP.