KJakker

Operation “Spring High” Documentary

I found a link to this video in the YouTube comments on the "Two minutes of sheer terror" video MigBuster posted. Thought everyone here would be interested.

• Like 2

Great stuff found it on you tube as well 

Was wondering what sims were used:

VicVizcarra.JPG

Created by one of the pilots:

vic2.JPG

Edited by MigBuster

OMFG!

Nothing I have ever made can or will compare to this. My stuff looks like a pile of wet dog stools in comparison to this.

They had friggin animated safety flags! MY GOD!

Man I have a lot to learn!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By macmacmacmoc
      ive seen people have the M118 bomb on their F-105s but i cant seem to find where to download it. could someone link it please?
    • By yakarov79

View File Cold East Ground Objects Bonanza Vol.2

The second part of Cold East Ground Objects Bonanza mods for the SF2 series game.
      First of all. This is not entirely a 'Plug and Play' mod.
      Yes, some objects will appear in the game right away, but some will not - because some objects are meant to be used via the target editor. 
      In general, the whole mod is built for terrain enhancement - a lot of objects should be added in terrain TYPES and TARGETS. But of course, some like tanks, SAMs, AAA, etc will appear automatically in the game.
      Having this in mind this mod is mostly for terrain builders, modders,, and experienced users. If you are hoping for quick-click plug-and-play - this is not for you. 
      All objects have destroyed models added.
      Gun files should be taken carefully - they are slightly modified by guuruu with decreased performance. 
      I believe all the gun files are provided and you should have them already, if I forgot something - well it happens sometimes. Sorry for that.

Part two contains mostly air-to-air defenses.
      SA-2, SA-3, SA-9, SA-8B, SA-13, SA-7.
      Again those SAMs are not really plug-and-play mods. 
      I have made them in groups (SA-2A, SA-2B, SA-3, etc...) each group contains EWR, SAM_RADAR, and SAM_LAUNCHER.
      It is up to the player to pick and choose the desired system for a specific mod, terrain, etc.
      all except SA-2 use new weapon models. SA-2 uses an older model that was available for years already. (for now, I have no patience to finish my models)
      Gun files should be taken carefully - they are slightly modified by guuruu with decreased performance. 
      All of the skins are green, I added a few camo versions and a few extra but just for specific objects. NO Tan/Desret scheme. This might come in a more specific mod for specific terrains in the future.
      Userlist ini files are just there but they might need editing for your own use.
      If you have similar models from me - released years ago - do not mix them up. I recommend deleting all old files.  Here you will find new updated models.
      Under any circumstances DO NOT mix these objects with ODS 30Aniversary Edition mod. ODS30AE objects are exclusive for ODS and differ in many ways from Cold East Ground Objects Bonanza.

SA-2A (SA-75):
      P-12 + PRV-10 Station, RSNA-75 fire control radar and SM-63-II launcher for V750 (1D) rocket
      SA-2B (SA-75M) - userlist.ini contains Warsaw Pact and non WP users)
      P-12 + PRV-10 Station, RSNA-75M fire control radar and SM-63-II launcher for V750V (11D) rocket
      SA-2C(S-75):
      P-12 + PRV-11 Station, RSN-75 fire control radar and SM-63-II launcher for V750VN (13D) rocket
      SA-2E (S-75V):
      P-12M + PRV-11 Station, RSN-75MV fire control radar and SM-90 launcher for V755 (20D) rocket
      SA-2E1 (S-75M1):
      P-12NP + PRV-11 Station, RSN-75V1 fire control radar and SM-90 launcher for V7555U (20DS) rocket
      SA-2E2 (S-75M2):
      P-12NP + PRV-11 Station, RSN-75V2 fire control radar and SM-90 launcher for 5Ya23 (23D) rocket
      SA-2E3 (S-75M3):
      P-18 + PRV-11 + 1L22 Station, RSN-75M3 fire control radar and SM-90 launcher for 5Ya23 (23D) rocket
      SA-2F (S-75MK):
      P-12M + PRV-11 Station
      P-18 + PRV-11 + 1L22 Station, RSNA-75MK fire control radar and SM-90 launcher for V750VM (11DM) rocket
      SA-3 (S-125):
      P-15 + PRV-11, SNR-125 fire control radar and 5P71 launcher for 5W24 rocket
      SA-3B (S-125M):
      P-15 + PRV-11
      P-15M + PRV-13 + 1L22 
      P-15M2 + PRV-13 + 1L22 
      P-19 + PRV-13
      SNR-125 fire control radar and 5P71 and 5P73 launcher for 5W27 rocket
      SA-7 (9K32M)
      BTR-60PB equipped with 9K32M Strela-2M system
      SA-8B
      P-40 radar and  9K33M2 Osa-AK and 9K33M3 Osa-AKM systems on BAZ-5937 chassis.
      SA-9/SA-9B
      9K31 Strela-1 on BRDM-2 chassis
      SA-13
      9K35 Strela-10 on MT-LB chassis
      Most of the skins are 2048x2048 I highly recommend resizing to desired (lower) size format.

Do not blindly copy-paste files.
      Pick a mod, make a backup if needed - test the file - decide - to keep it or not. 

Just in case - enjoy.
      Jarek.

questions - suggestions - go to the designated area here 

Submitter yakarov79 Submitted 04/23/2023 Category Ground Object Mods  
    • By yakarov79

The second part of Cold East Ground Objects Bonanza mods for the SF2 series game.
      First of all. This is not entirely a 'Plug and Play' mod.
      Yes, some objects will appear in the game right away, but some will not - because some objects are meant to be used via the target editor. 
      In general, the whole mod is built for terrain enhancement - a lot of objects should be added in terrain TYPES and TARGETS. But of course, some like tanks, SAMs, AAA, etc will appear automatically in the game.
      Having this in mind this mod is mostly for terrain builders, modders,, and experienced users. If you are hoping for quick-click plug-and-play - this is not for you. 
      I believe all the gun files are provided and you should have them already, if I forgot something - well it happens sometimes. Sorry for that.

Part two contains mostly air-to-air defenses.
      SA-2, SA-3, SA-9, SA-8B, SA-13, SA-7.
      Again those SAMs are not really plug-and-play mods. 
      I have made them in groups (SA-2A, SA-2B, SA-3, etc...) each group contains EWR, SAM_RADAR, and SAM_LAUNCHER.
      It is up to the player to pick and choose the desired system for a specific mod, terrain, etc.
      all except SA-2 use new weapon models. SA-2 uses an older model that was available for years already. (for now, I have no patience to finish my models)
      All of the skins are green, I added a few camo versions and a few extra but just for specific objects. NO Tan/Desret scheme. This might come in a more specific mod for specific terrains in the future.
      Userlist ini files are just there but they might need editing for your own use.
      If you have similar models from me - released years ago - do not mix them up. I recommend deleting all old files.  Here you will find new updated models.
      Under any circumstances DO NOT mix these objects with ODS 30Aniversary Edition mod. ODS30AE objects are exclusive for ODS and differ in many ways from Cold East Ground Objects Bonanza.

SA-2A (SA-75):
      P-12 + PRV-10 Station, RSNA-75 fire control radar and SM-63-II launcher for V750 (1D) rocket
      SA-2B (SA-75M) - userlist.ini contains Warsaw Pact and non WP users)
      P-12 + PRV-10 Station, RSNA-75M fire control radar and SM-63-II launcher for V750V (11D) rocket
      SA-2C(S-75):
      P-12 + PRV-11 Station, RSN-75 fire control radar and SM-63-II launcher for V750VN (13D) rocket
      SA-2E (S-75V):
      P-12M + PRV-11 Station, RSN-75MV fire control radar and SM-90 launcher for V755 (20D) rocket
      SA-2E1 (S-75M1):
      P-12NP + PRV-11 Station, RSN-75V1 fire control radar and SM-90 launcher for V7555U (20DS) rocket
      SA-2E2 (S-75M2):
      P-12NP + PRV-11 Station, RSN-75V2 fire control radar and SM-90 launcher for 5Ya23 (23D) rocket
      SA-2E3 (S-75M3):
      P-18 + PRV-11 + 1L22 Station, RSN-75M3 fire control radar and SM-90 launcher for 5Ya23 (23D) rocket
      SA-2F (S-75MK):
      P-12M + PRV-11 Station
      P-18 + PRV-11 + 1L22 Station, RSNA-75MK fire control radar and SM-90 launcher for V750VM (11DM) rocket
      SA-3 (S-125):
      P-15 + PRV-11, SNR-125 fire control radar and 5P71 launcher for 5W24 rocket
      SA-3B (S-125M):
      P-15 + PRV-11
      P-15M + PRV-13 + 1L22 
      P-15M2 + PRV-13 + 1L22 
      P-19 + PRV-13
      SNR-125 fire control radar and 5P71 and 5P73 launcher for 5W27 rocket
      SA-7 (9K32M)
      BTR-60PB equipped with 9K32M Strela-2M system
      SA-8B
      P-40 radar and  9K33M2 Osa-AK and 9K33M3 Osa-AKM systems on BAZ-5937 chassis.
      SA-9/SA-9B
      9K31 Strela-1 on BRDM-2 chassis
      SA-13
      9K35 Strela-10 on MT-LB chassis
      Most of the skins are 2048x2048 I highly recommend resizing to desired (lower) size format.

Do not blindly copy-paste files.
      Pick a mod, make a backup if needed - test the file - decide - to keep it or not. 

Just in case - enjoy.
      Jarek.

questions - suggestions - go to the designated area here 

• By GKABS
      I decided to make a post so I can put all my work in one place I hope you okay with that.
      Okay here is the update of the M978/M977 HEMTT more detail will be added but this is how it looks so far.

• By obin91
      Hi everyone 
      I'm downloaded few weeks ago the socotra terrain but I have a little issue about sam systems. All Static sam site ( execpt SA-5) explodes when they're firing. 
      Anyone has the same issue ? 
      Lando 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..