Sign in to follow this  
Ron-10-4

SFP1E Extractor Utility

Hi All --

I just tried to install SFP1E_10.exe. It started and then asked for a CD insert or folder pointer to find SFP1E_102.*. I don't recall the exact name, but it had either 102 or 10.2 in it.

Question is, can someone point me to the required file??

Thanks

Ron

Hi All --

I just tried to install SFP1E_10.exe.  It started and then asked for a CD insert or folder pointer to find SFP1E_102.*.  I don't recall the exact name, but it had either 102 or 10.2 in it.

Question is, can someone point me to the required file??

Thanks

Ron

Hi Ron,

it shouldn't do that - it should be a simple install, basically only asking where you want it to install & that's about it.

I would try again or maybe download it again in case it got corrupted.

Btw, this part of the forum is for (& I quote) "Found a bug on the site? Want to make a suggestion or request a new forum topic? Please post it here!"

Game related bugs should be posted in the forum for that game so this should have gone into SF/WOV General which is just where I'm about to move it ;)

Game related bugs should be posted in the forum for that game so this should have gone into SF/WOV General which is just where I'm about to move it ;)

Hi Buff --

Golly -- I am TRULY sorry. I read too carelessly - honestly not "like me" at all. I will try to SHAPE UP.....

Thanks for the kind assistance despite my inappropriateness.

Ron

Got to run an orderly ship you know :lol:

Seriously, it helps people looking for help in the future if all relevant posts are in 1 area rather than sprinkled all over the place.

Let us know how you get on.

Got to run an orderly ship you know :lol:

Hi Buff --

I understand AND AGREE completely....

Thanks again,

Ron

hi itried many times to conect to the site were the extractor is!! but without luck!! can anyone give me this extractor it would be very nice!! here is my email!! patrick_st290@gmx.de

thx in advance