Hello.

How long you have to wait for registration on A-Team webpage? http://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/

I need some LOD files only from the A-Team's site for addon aircrafts (Suez 48-56 mod).

These downloads are pass protected :cry: 

B-17G_IDF
Macchi205_EAF
Meteor_NF14
Spitfire5B_EAF
Spitfire22_EAF
TBM-3E
ValiantB1

Any help?  :please:

Yeah....good luck with that, I expect the almighty Capun , is just too busy to answer a simple email.......tosser that he is

What a great idea. Bringing your 'complaint' here. Good luck with that.

• Dislike 1

Just wait a few days Peeppu, In the mean time theres a ton of fantastic stuff here on Combat ace in the WW2 realm...

Dont be so hard on people that ask questions about the A-Team guys, A lot of new comers to CA dont understand there is an issue between the CA users and the A-Team users, I was one of those people who had no idea.  So its ok Peeeppu, there is just friction between the two factions of Strike Fighters 

• Like 4

you blood and sperm sample and go though several political trails before you can get acess!

about some of the planes

there on our database some B-17s by veltro

And spitfires 5 by me and wrench! 

• Like 2

yup, should be an EAF Spit 5 in the downloads section. Reltively accureate (serials) too.

spend a few bucks at TKs (3rd Wire ) site and purchase DLC 29; not only will you get the Spit 22, but the 14, 18 and 24. Less than 5 minute work, adding a cockpit, makes them player flyable.

And at least 4-5 other interesting aircraft, including the EAF Mig-19.

----

and "friction" dosen't even come close...

• Like 2

BTW, ya'll know he is reading here, so, Peeppu, sorry, you may not be admitted to that excusive club...

Edited by FLOGGER23

I hope you will not join a new club not Granted to ATEAM access

I hope you will not join a new club not Granted to ATEAM access

Right now , I would say that he is at pole postion.

For beeing kicked out?  :big_boss:

I still dont understand this bullshit with you are allowed and you not.... as i have joined the community many years ago, I started at simhq, than moved to CA, cause of their mod section. 

In the past the quality of the different mods was very different, and many modders improved their stuff over time, even V2K is improving his stuff and thats great!

So why is this closed "club" still here. Capun should move over to CA, enjoying this group of talented modders as a one and only community.

The "Mirage Factory" was the modding group Nr. 1 for me, they did an outstanding job!!! Still love their work and what happen, im helping out on some models now and we are working together. It`s a big honor for me and pleasure to help those guys out.

After I have send out my Fitter, few days ago to my BETA test team, i have already recieved 14 pics of issues and problems the plane. Stuff i was blind during the time. Thanks to the team I could rework the mapping on some areas. 

And!!!! Im still thankfull for every bug, bad mapping or what else they report to me, cause it helps out top improve the bird.

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird
  • Like 4

even V2K is improving his stuff and thats great! :blink:  :pope:

But seriously I wish this division would cease !!!! we already have TK against us

It is not intended bad by me, i just felt ignored by you in the past as we talked about the 95, hope you dont missunderstand me at that point.

BTW, ya'll know he is reading here

of course he is. How do you think I got banned? By making a severe criticism on an open forum.

the only way to (possibly) prevent that, would be to put an IP ban for the entirety of the Folsom/Sacremento California region. Unfortunately, not a viable option. He'd still get in via proxies anyway. He's not dumb, and an IT besides.

And not just him, we (Admins & Staff) know for certain there are "shills" and (for lack of a better word) "spies".

The real major issue is, it's perfectly fine for them to take and use ANY and ALL of our stuff for their select few users, but there's no reciprocity (sp?). "This is mine and you can't have/use it".

Best case is, he wakes up and see the wrongness of his ways, and throws it open to all, as it once was before certain parties started a shit storm. But, it would probably be easier to get a camel trough the eye of a needle...

When did it happen and what caused this behaviour? Was it cause of critics about their mods? 

So far I know Kesselbrut was an active user here, than he dissapeared. They have used some models that were incomplete by ini and 3D work, but there was no cooperation in the past between the different modders. I have noticed in the past 1.5 years, it`s more open to everyone here, and many guys are working on 3D models of the other modders and vise versa. So a Source sharing is happening right now and thats good, thats realy good!

Wrench,Banned? what up with them?

If 'C' woll join here you will need to send bank account statemnt, and birth certificate before replying to his posts.

And of course soone or later we will be banned here also.

:angel:

For me it doesnt matter what he do on his site, but he is welcomed here. Who cares who build what and when... its one game! And modding is the only thing that keeps that game alive, it has bad missions, no MP, not a realy good campaigne.. so what is this game about`?

Modding and flying !

I agree with 76.IAP-Blackbird, it is one game and it would be better if everyone got on and could share stuff. I know I have said this before, but I am just really happy when people spend a lot of their time creating things which I enjoy using in my spare time, I don't feel I have the need, or the right, to make offensive criticisms. I am one of the dual-site nirvana people, so I guess I am lucky in that regard.

But I have to say that there are some people here at CombatAce who perpetuate the problem, with insulting and in some instances obscene language about the A-Team people (if you have a short memory, have a look at the recent thread http://combatace.com/topic/88172-getting-it-off-my-chest).What is constructive or friendly about calling someone an asshole or a wankspangle (whatever that is), or insulting their work just because you don't have access to it? I find that there is none of that over at the A-Team forum. I don't know if it is not allowed or if people over there are just more civil, but you never get that sort of childishness, not even about the most ignorant or offensive posts over here. If someone has a query it gets answered, and I have always found them helpful if I can't get something to work.

People can get banned at this forum too, of course, and I can recall quite a few who have been driven away from CombatAce in the past by cyber-bullying from some of the "in-crowd". And remember that not everyone has access to everything on this site, there are the secret developer forums for the in-crowd but not the rest of us.

Peeppu: sorry to hijack your thread, I suggest you apply for registration at the A-Team Forum and see how it goes.

• Like 2

spend a few bucks at TKs (3rd Wire ) site and purchase DLC 29; not only will you get the Spit 22, but the 14, 18 and 24. Less than 5 minute work, adding a cockpit, makes them player flyable.

And at least 4-5 other interesting aircraft, including the EAF Mig-19.

DLC 29? I can find DLC AI Plane Pack 1 and 2 only : https://store.thirdwire.com/store_dlc.htm

Where can I find DLC29?

Thanks again Wrench for the links. I installed a new Spitfire pack and works great in Suez campaign!

DLC29 is plane pack two, at least thats how it show in the file folders. DLC29 isnt exactly an exciting sales pitch now is it, but does tell you how many he's done

• Like 1

yes, apologies! my mistake!

should have said "AI Planes Pack 2". 

actually, both 1 and 2 are worth it! AI Planes pack 1 has the F-104A, of which I did up a historical Jordanian AF version

Thanks guys!

It means that when I buy the pack AI Nr. 2, the new Spitfires will automatically appear in the Suez campaign?

OK, I just bought both AI Packs and Campaign customizer. Lets check them in game :airplane: