before installing them (the DLCs), 

RENAME/REMOVE ANY AND ALL OF THE AIRCRAFT AND DECALS IN THAT 48-56 SF2I CAMPAIGN YOUR PLAYING -- OTHERWISE, THEY WILL OVER WRITE THE ONES FROM THAT PACK, AND WILL FUCK THINGS UP SERIOUSLY

The above message is brought to you by people that know how things go & happen, and have had to bail out other users in the past for the very same mistake

A simple rename of the existing folders will suffice to remove them from the game engine's sight.

Remember: these are AI planes, that don't have cockpits, were and are not designed for player usage, and have several other "issues" (in particular the S-199) and you'll have to make them all "Player Usable".

I have this problem with my new Spitfire 22. I miss the Tailwheel.

post-17487-0-76435400-1463911103_thumb.jpg

Edited by Peeppu

But I have to say that there are some people here at CombatAce who perpetuate the problem, with insulting and in some instances obscene language about the A-Team people (if you have a short memory, have a look at the recent thread http://combatace.com/topic/88172-getting-it-off-my-chest).What is constructive or friendly about calling someone an asshole or a wankspangle (whatever that is), or insulting their work just because you don't have access to it? I find that there is none of that over at the A-Team forum. I don't know if it is not allowed or if people over there are just more civil, but you never get that sort of childishness, not even about the most ignorant or offensive posts over here. If someone has a query it gets answered, and I have always found them helpful if I can't get something to work.

People can get banned at this forum too, of course, and I can recall quite a few who have been driven away from CombatAce in the past by cyber-bullying from some of the "in-crowd". And remember that not everyone has access to everything on this site, there are the secret developer forums for the in-crowd but not the rest of us.

You have a very short memory as well....................

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3964984/3

• Like 2

I'm sorry ...please do not bring SIMHQ into the picture ????  :rtfm: .......the ones that reduced the SF threads to a trickle :butcher: the the ones that would remove your comments  :censored: or ban you if you said anything bad  about their baby YAP,encouraging payware products

Edited by Veltro2k

I agree with Veltro2k, let's not go the way SimHQ went and descend into personal attacks.

Thanks, MiGBuster, for proving my point: that a reasoned comment which doesn't fit the group-think of this forum (such as "A-Team: bad") is often met with cyber-bullying. No wonder that talented contributors leave. I don't see anything in that 2014 SimHq thread you point to which says anything different. You still seem angry about something (as you did in 2014), and I still don't understand why, but you do not seem to have any answer for the three main points I made in my recent post:

1. It is not constructive or friendly to call someone an asshole or a wankspangle (whatever that is), or insult them or their work just because you don't have access to it.

2. Quite a few people have been driven away from CombatAce in the past by cyber-bullying from those in the "in-crowd" (Gramps and Gepard, for example, or for that matter Capun), and the whole SF community has suffered because of it. By cyber-bullying I mean personal attacks without substantive content, often combined with the editing or removal of reasoned responsive posts. Your jibe above, about me having a short memory, is a good example - it doesn't arise from anything I said here or in the SimHQ thread you reference, nor does it respond in a logical way to anything I said, but it makes a good dismissive slur.

3. not everyone has access to everything on this site, there are the secret developer forums for the in-crowd but not the rest of us.

I agree with Veltro2k, let's not go the way SimHQ went and descend into personal attacks.

Thanks, MiGBuster, for proving my point: that a reasoned comment which doesn't fit the group-think of this forum (such as "A-Team: bad") is often met with cyber-bullying. No wonder that talented contributors leave. I don't see anything in that 2014 SimHq thread you point to which says anything different. You still seem angry about something (as you did in 2014), and I still don't understand why, but you do not seem to have any answer for the three main points I made in my recent post:

1. It is not constructive or friendly to call someone an asshole or a wankspangle (whatever that is), or insult them or their work just because you don't have access to it.

2. Quite a few people have been driven away from CombatAce in the past by cyber-bullying from those in the "in-crowd" (Gramps and Gepard, for example, or for that matter Capun), and the whole SF community has suffered because of it. By cyber-bullying I mean personal attacks without substantive content, often combined with the editing or removal of reasoned responsive posts. Your jibe above, about me having a short memory, is a good example - it doesn't arise from anything I said here or in the SimHQ thread you reference, nor does it respond in a logical way to anything I said, but it makes a good dismissive slur.

3. not everyone has access to everything on this site, there are the secret developer forums for the in-crowd but not the rest of us.

I would like to think you have simply missed the point but it looks like you have decided to troll on here as well.

Your initial post makes you out to be some neutral innocent party and then you deliberately proceed to try and stir things up under pretense..........I guess you get a kick out of that don't you. 

Your troll attempt is also very childish and I also find it insulting that you are trying to twist things around to your agenda.

The post above was to show that you were party to an incident that was totally indefensible.........and if I had to follow the A Team policy you would have been banned back then for that troll attempt wouldn't you.

What has gone before I have mostly not been party to.........perhaps you have been because you seem to be on close terms with said party..and you are certainly the first person to ever have defended their past actions...........If people stop calling Capun et al names will he bring his ball back out?

Everyone wishes all the modders could have got on but that just wasn't to be and it is highly unlikely that is ever going to change.....you are about 8 years too late.............and quite frankly most are past the point of caring.

Edited by MigBuster
  • Like 2

there are the secret developer forums for the in-crowd but not the rest of us.

just in case you haven't figured it out, those closed forums are not secret -- they're by invitation only, and exist for the sole purpose of letting the Modders, or groups of Modders, have a nice quite place to work, without the constant interruptions of the general public getting under foot asking about this that or the other.

Migbuster's post above really hits the nail on the head.  Especially about past incidents of defending the indefensible. I'm not even going to rehash you defense of the theft and reposting of one of my terrains; as that's a "been done thing", and completly unresolveable.

So, I'm going to say this publicly, in front of the entire community ...

If you feel that we here at CombatAce do not suit your senseabilities, or are not to you general liking, PLEASE leave CA and confine yourself to the DAT forums and downloads. It's patently obvious to most, where you loyalties lie.

Or, continue as you are and I'll pass my reccomendations to the Owner, other Admins & Moderators. As I've been personally involved in some of the disputes, I don't want to be lumped into the 'cyber bully' category, even if I am one of the wronged parties. I'll let others take whatever action they deem required

Peeppu, back to your problem try increasing the diameter of the tailwheel in the data.ini

it's not anything to to do with rolling radius ... I don't remember exactly what it was, but there IS a fix for it ... search the forums for "spitfire 22 tail wheel fix" or "DLC 29 Spitfire tail wheel", words to that effect.

I remember, vaguely about the fix..

cause the wheel is there on mine

Interesting. Wonder if its same thing that make some Hueys sit on their tails.

you guys sure its not something simple as a misnamed mesh ?

it's not anything to to do with rolling radius ... I don't remember exactly what it was, but there IS a fix for it ... search the forums for "spitfire 22 tail wheel fix" or "DLC 29 Spitfire tail wheel", words to that effect.

I remember, vaguely about the fix..

cause the wheel is there on mine

Many thanks Wrench for your help, as always.

You are talking about this (Brain32´s post) please?

http://combatace.com/topic/78902-anyone-else-get-an-update-notification-for-sf2-july-2013-patch/page-4

Edited by Peeppu

that's the one!!!

lol

Edited by Wrench
inappropriate

In a subject that should be a dead issue, we get this last piece of insulting "literature."