Sign in to follow this  
rwatson

Range or mescelaro proving grounds

Could some one point me at either of these files.for SFP1.Been searching  and can't locate them Thanks

Damn I tried range,,and Mescelaro and came up blank and searched a whole bunch of pages...Thank you for the help KJakker

could someone explain how to install the test range,,I unzippe the download and don't know where to put the 4 folders that are in the test range folder...Haven't been able to fly lately and need the training ,,Thanks

have you perhaps, tried reading the enclosed install instructions, usually provided in the "Read Me" text file??

Been away a bit but flying again...Yes I read the read me and it's just credits to the contributors I've tried a few things but the range won't show in the mission map selection...I'll keep trying,,got to learn how to hit ground tgt's.