Tappedops

Crimes in the Skies

Ive been following the subject for 8 plus years...talked to pilots who fly these jobs... took 12 hundred pics for 2 different web-sites...ect.

So I thought I would bounce it off you guys just cause its air-related ...---   http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

Edited by Tappedops

Deranged conspiracy fantasy based on actual statements by deranged, thermophobic nutcase pseudo scientists.

The photos are of contrails, an absolutely normal and common occurrence.

• Like 2

The think-tank word-smithing cointelpro disinfo term is "Persistent Contrails" ...fyi...

Edited by Tappedops

The biggest bullshit is still global warming...   Humans release CO2... and cows fart CH4   and that causes greenhouse effect... and that greenhouse effect causes the global warming. :rofl: :ROFL:  

Even Greenpeace spreads this shit... I stopped supporting them years ago

• Like 1

Y´all fuckers need more Chemtrails if you keep talking like this. :big_boss:

• Like 1

nah, above 80 IQ it is useless :rofl:  :blum:   I'm immune anyway vodka neutralizes any chems :haha: 

• Like 2

Well... 

• Like 1

Humans release CO2... and cows fart CH4  

It is no fairy tale. Humans, like all animals breath out CO2 and Methan (CH4) is also a product of all animals. But CO2 is a fertilizer. Without CO2 no plants. Plants need CO2 as we need their Oxygen. As more CO2 as better the plants are growing.

The only crimes on sky were the shooting on ejected pilots during the parachute descent.

• Like 1

It's on the net, so it MUST be true!!!

• Like 1

Every airline pilot on this planet knows about GeoE---why so much backlash...you guys act like I posted this...---

• Like 1

Just to be a prick, some one needs to make a "Chemtrail Mod," for SF2.

Check out this pic! Americans and Germans using "Chemtrails," against each other in WWII!

post-38143-0-67726300-1465854948.jpg

Edited by CrazyhorseB34
  • Like 6

Every airline pilot on this planet knows about GeoE---why so much backlash...you guys act like I posted this...--- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-27FGbpBk4

Yep

Just to be a prick, some one needs to make a "Chemtrail Mod," for SF2.

HaHa!!

Every airline pilot on this planet knows about GeoE---why so much backlash...you guys act like I posted this...---

I love your in da face punch post yo !

• Like 1

Thanks Atreides...I thought id go easy on them instead of posting the leaked footage of the Cruise Missile hitting the Pentagon...

• Like 1

Thanks Atreides...I thought id go easy on them instead of posting the leaked footage of the Cruise Missile hitting the Pentagon...

Is that a reference to the Ted "Cruise" missile :biggrin:  :biggrin: , if so fuck that bible thumping nutjob.

• Like 1

LOL...im actually talking about the commercial jet that flew into a hole the size of a thirty dollar backyard standing pool...

hahahahahahaha I'd love to see it...I'm sure it's as real as a unicorn.

hahahahahahaha I'd love to see it...I'm sure it's as real as a unicorn.

Hey man, the only reason why unicorns aren't around is because Noah couldn't fit them on the boat. :biggrin:  :biggrin:  Fuck Noah !

you sure it wasn't a government conspiracy? :wink: i really think Tappedops needs to step away from the computer and take a breath. maybe a walk too. clear his head and come back to reality refreshed and mostly sane. 

Ok that's it---this thread is locked by ME---I love you guys...I love this sim and I love America, and all this talk was caused by ME...please find it in your hearts to forgive me---im not who you think I am and im sorry...im going back to my Little -bird campaign and I don't want this thread to threaten my love for all that SF has given us all... end of story---mod please delete...

• Like 1

you sure it wasn't a government conspiracy? :wink: i really think Tappedops needs to step away from the computer and take a breath. maybe a walk too. clear his head and come back to reality refreshed and mostly sane. 

No. You're right.  It was Bin Laden that was responsible for them planes flying into the buildings.

Edited by Atreides
  • Like 1