Tappedops

Crimes in the Skies

Thanks Atreides...I thought id go easy on them instead of posting the leaked footage of the Cruise Missile hitting the Pentagon...

Ok, now you've pissed me off. 

You and every other damn, nutcase, psychotic lunatic need to get your heads examined for absolute deranged mental commitment. 

I was in NORAD on 9/11 and it was my colleagues who had to deal with that attack.  A bunch of lyin', utterly dishonest lunatics had to go out and photo-shop, fabricate, and every other deranged psychosis to fabricate the accusation that I and my colleagues were complicit in that atrocity.  This is personal.

Now you are buying in and distributing the utterly stupid, nut-case, dishonest, and psychotic fantasy that planes which are flying normally and leaving absolutely normal contrails are some kind of conspiracy.   

There are several of us here who are actual, real pilots and have actual, real flight experience. 

you and your lunatic conspiracy fanatics are absolutely

DISHONEST

STUPID

ETC.

you are a damn liar.

go adjust your medication and go away. 

Edited by Typhoid
  • Like 2

Ok that's it---this thread is locked by ME---I love you guys...I love this sim and I love America, and all this talk was caused by ME...please find it in your hearts to forgive me---im not who you think I am and im sorry...im going back to my Little -bird campaign and I don't want this thread to threaten my love for all that SF has given us all... end of story---mod please delete...

you are a damn liar.

Aren't you a politician now ?

go adjust your medication and go away. 

These whole the U.S. Military is secretly doing this horrible shit to our own citizens shit pisses me off too!

The only "secret" stuff we do to our citizens is be in the places they won't and do the things they can't.

Right on Typhoid!

All the Alex Jones types need to get a life.

• Like 3

I prefer the term "Elected Official"

Just because I'm elected to public office you think I can't get ticked off and speak plainly to what deserves to be said? Watch some more campaign commercials....

Here's where I'm coming from.

I was in NORAD on 9/11, my friends were on duty (I was not). They went through Unholy Hell. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do was to listen to hours of tapes of my friends who were on duty struggling at the time to understand what was happening to them. It fell to me to fix some of the system shortfalls that hampered the NORAD response.

So when some know-nothing @$$ bite puts forth the deranged, psychotic fabrication that WE were in any way complicit in that atrocity it ticks me off.

There is a psychotic derangement that fuels the conspiracy theory mentality.

Now, if I've misconstrued the intent of that post, I'll retract my comments.

Over

Edited by Typhoid

These whole the U.S. Military is secretly doing this horrible shit to our own citizens shit pisses me off too!

The only "secret" stuff we do to our citizens is be in the places they won't and do the things they can't.

Right on Typhoid!

All the Alex Jones types need to get a life.

Thanks!

• Like 1

My attorney friend Ron would love to see the "leaked footage of the cruise missile hitting the pentagon", especially since he was passing by the Pentagon (stuck in traffic, actually) on his way to work and SAW the airliner that hit it, flying "low enough for someone to have hit it with a baseball without too much effort".

He generally has some rather unflattering comments for people who spew conspiracy theory nonsense, as well.

Edited by Fubar512
  • Like 2

The conspiracy theory card is a double edged weapon, however...

People are stupid - and easy to deceive. We all know the power of the media and their owners. That's one thing.

The second is, that conspiracy theories are often made up by the culprits themselves to hide anything real. That's a rational step, especially in government types where free speech is allowed.

The more often people get fooled by fakes, the less likely they believe that is actually real. In such cases the "Conspiracy Card" is played against those who might found out something.

• Like 1

Wow, Typhoid and Crazyhorse agreeing on something.

Gotta mark this day in red :blink:

Now you are buying in and distributing the utterly stupid, nut-case, dishonest, and psychotic fantasy that planes which are flying normally and leaving absolutely normal contrails are some kind of conspiracy.   

There are several of us here who are actual, real pilots and have actual, real flight experience.

I've always wondered why people spend so much time, pulling BS out of their ass, when all they need is just a proper education.

This is 8th grade chemistry.

Yeah, I said "chem" *wink,wink*

Edited by Toryu
  • Like 3

Not that odd on Combat Ace!

We share common things other than current political thoughts!

This place is so great that you can really disagree on stuff but not hold it personal!

Most of my besties on Combat Ace I don't agree with politically!

Great place!

• Like 5

I think we can all agree there is a fringe element on both the political left and the political right that is susceptible to conspiracy nonsense. it's interesting just how much overlap there can be when it comes to this nuttery between groups that otherwise have little in common

• Like 5

At least we can all agree that the greatest conspiracy is the hovercraft full of eels!

• Like 2

I think we can all agree there is a fringe element on both the political left and the political right that is susceptible to conspiracy nonsense. it's interesting just how much overlap there can be when it comes to this nuttery between groups that otherwise have little in common

There is no such as political left or right. There is only up and down. The conflict is always vertical, and it is only the "up" level is trying to turn it into a horizontal conflict between the "down" level. Creating factions like left-right, red-blue, black-white - and laughing at the fighting mob down there. I can be hit by the "Conspiracy card" again, but I am certain that the leaders of the world are a single caste, and they never fight each other. We are all their living chess figures.

• Like 1

Snail does have a point.....

So who will Mod a hovercraft full of eels, that blows "chemtrails" out the back?

Ha!

• Like 1

the Coast Guards, of the various nations where it's "happening"???

Hovercraft full of eels = mobile bait storage vessel = modern day alchemy.  I will show you how to convert live eels into striped bass.

• Like 2

It is no fairy tale. Humans, like all animals breath out CO2 and Methan (CH4) is also a product of all animals. But CO2 is a fertilizer. Without CO2 no plants. Plants need CO2 as we need their Oxygen. As more CO2 as better the plants are growing.

The only crimes on sky were the shooting on ejected pilots during the parachute descent.

Heard about that (tries at the least) on the Serbian conflict.

More on "Crimes in the skies":

"Brothers to the rescue" aircraft shot down by the Cuban Air Force in 1996.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_shootdown_of_Brothers_to_the_Rescue_aircraft