Sorry but i dont have much time to look alla the forum if allready exists. But anyway i extracted campaign data files and i was wondering if there is also a good guide how to edit them to be playable with Anatolia theater. Anyway i have the add on aircraft needed to get 2-3 campaigns of them an 70-80 one a 90-00 one and a modern era but still i have to see hows this is working. Also a nice thing will be how and where i will put the files back? All of the Campaigns will be as i have them in my mind Betwwen Greece-Turkey over the Agean sea. With all of the squadrons as the campaign goes on updating to newer aircraft.

I know its a process of trial and error but any help will be usefull

Thanks!

I can help in historic research and background for campaigns but i am not a good modder/code writer. I can imagine three campaigns for SF2, 1974 Historic Cyprus War with TuAF flying Strike and CAS missions, a Semi-Fictionl 1974 Greece vs Turkey campaign and a 1996 Kardak Crisis fictional campaign with modern 4th gen aircraft and naval battles. There can also be a fictional WarPac invasion in late 70s- early 80s with Bulgaria-Yugoslavia-Syria and USSR Black Sea Fleet vs Turkey-Greece-US6th Fleet (and Perhaps Italy)