whiteknight06604

another attack in France....

Oh for f*cks sake. I can't believe this.

RIP.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/bastille-days-terrorist-attack-nice-france-photos-videos-watch-see-promenade-des-anglais-isis/

84 deaths confirmed (French Police source), all innocent civilians ... many kids

Meanwhile 18 of the victims are still fighting for their life.

Edited by Eole

My god. My heart goes out to the citizens of Nice.

When will this insanity end?

I can't say a word....  Outraged.

I could tell when this will end, but i'd rather not. I'm fed up with what is happening all around. And nothing can be done.

Hasn't France suffered enough. What the hell do these crazed fanatics want.!!!!

• Like 1

Hasn't France suffered enough. What the hell do these crazed fanatics want.!!!!

They want to kill us
  • Like 2

sad.. and probably the worse part that it won't end there..

RIP

• Like 2

They want to kill us

that too

but

it might be the rise of new social class of terrorist-wannabees (mostly second or third generation immigrants from you know where) detached from the modern society of western culture, not particulary beliving in whatever invisible man in the sky is the rage of the particular ethnicity, who can't and won't achieve any thing of significance in their life -so the act of suicide accompanied by act of mass murder is the only act they can produce. See, the issue with suicidal bombers or suicidal attackers is not that they want to go to heaven for the 72 peas (side note: read how peas turned into virgins by bad translations of one certain "book" ages ago) but they want to out themselves in terryfying way. Could have all the sick attention and "liveleak celebrity" status as I call it if they gave up -vide that Utøya scum I won't name.

I won't write my thoughts about how I view this as collateral damage of post colonialism and Iron Curtain thrown in for good measure (see, you could have had all the Czechs, Yugos and Poles building the West's prosperous cities in the boom of post war if not the Yalta -instead of the workforce from former colonies; would save west alot of issues now, and hello allies)

• Like 2

Yes, this is the point: just "another attack", after the last one and before the next one... Once again, I think the target was not chosen randomly. The just quited (but still unofficial) mayor of Nice, Christian Estrosi, is one of the harshest upholders for an ultra-security policy. Now he shall have more morale authority to foster his stinky point of view and related dangerous totalitarian drifts. If the terrorists' goal was to begin to turn France into a police state ruled by delation and fear of neighbours, Nice was a very adequate first step. I'm afraid I won't recognize my own country within the next three years...

To hell with the terros! I have never missed one single Bastille Day fireworks for thirty years, and I won't for the years to come, even while there may be a very slight chance it's the last show I could attend! I don't like mobs, and usually hate to be crammed with too many wagging, noisy and smelly people; but my dear compatriots, on the next Bastille Day fireworks, one year from now, for once I hope to see you many, as many as if the Bastille had to be pulled down once again!

• Like 5

Bottom line is, it will continue to happen..There are certainly growing concerns that ISIS are/were a manufactured organisation, used to impose greater restrictions on us mere citizens. If so, our governments have bitten off more than they can chew. Though, it would appear at the moment, this man was merely a deranged maniac, as ISIS etc have been very slow to admit responsibility, where they're usually very quick

• Like 2

They want to kill us

No they just want us to support the war they want ...

Who kills civilians can want only one thing - turn the public opinion. Who is terrified is more vulnerable and obedient.

Bottom line is, it will continue to happen..There are certainly growing concerns that ISIS are/were a manufactured organisation, used to impose greater restrictions on us mere citizens. If so, our governments have bitten off more than they can chew. Though, it would appear at the moment, this man was merely a deranged maniac, as ISIS etc have been very slow to admit responsibility, where they're usually very quick

literally just thats what  I wanted to say

Bring back the Widowmaker

post-22245-0-20609900-1468593096_thumb.jpg

Not all muslims are terrorists, but it seems to be, that all terrorists are muslim.

You're ALL wrong this and other terror attacks were acts committed by radical Buddhists who were taught this hate by the Dalai Lama.  We need to put an end to these evil Buddhists.  All the 9/11 guys, London, Spain, Mumbai, and other terror acts were Tibetan Buddhists.

Not all muslims are terrorists, but it seems to be, that all terrorists are muslim.

I'd say most terrorists claim to be/are muslim, but otherwise there have been other terror attacks with different backgrounds (people seem to forget what happened in Norway years ago, where many died in the hands of a single psycho). Moreover, we (correctly) define these acts as terror attacks, but what about the shootings that usually happen in the US of A? If the suspect is not a muslim, then it is not a terrorist attack, according to the news. Something is very wrong; I thought that anything that involves innocent deaths, mayhem and destruction has to be defined a terror attack, but it doesn't seem to be the case it the bastards are from a certain background.

You're ALL wrong this and other terror attacks were acts committed by radical Buddhists who were taught this hate by the Dalai Lama.  We need to put an end to these evil Buddhists.  All the 9/11 guys, London, Spain, Mumbai, and other terror acts were Tibetan Buddhists.

I'd avoid jokes if I were you, many have died in this cruel terror attack, and many children are fighting for their lives, and hell knows if their parents are still alive or injured or worse.

My condolences to the victims' families.

If the suspect is not a muslim, then it is not a terrorist attack, according to the news. Something is very wrong; I thought that anything that involves innocent deaths, mayhem and destruction has to be defined a terror attack, but it doesn't seem to be the case it the bastards are from a certain background.

Calling somebody a "terrorist" gives them too much credibility by using a spooky name.

They're just fuckheads.

All the 9/11 guys, London, Spain, Mumbai, and other terror acts were Tibetan Buddhists.

Going for the low hanging fruit again?

Breivik was a Christian. So was McVeigh. So were shitloads of mass-shooters in the US of A.

They may be fewer in numbers, but evil white losers exist as well.

Bottom-line is: It doesn't matter which fuckhead kills you. You're just as dead.

• Like 5

"Bring back the widowmaker"

Did it ever occur to you that many Christians died at the hands of the French terror? I feel sorry for the victims but this is what happens when your country chooses the "Goddess of reason" aka "Diana of the Ephesians" who now sits in New York Harbor and you chuck Christ in the trash. To me this is only the latest tragedy to befall a nation that once knew Christ but reverted to hate Christ in 1789. God's trying to tell you something Europe and using Muslim armies to do so is his way (Read Isaiah Chapter 9 "Oh Asyrian....the Rod of my anger."

By the way, ISIS comes from the anichent Asyrian capital of Ninivah which is now Mosul, Iraq.

America is sharing the same situation.

France needs a Martel the Hammer to destroy the Muslim hordes again.

The saddest thing is they cannot "win"... so the bullshit will not stop.

I feel sorry for the victims but this is what happens when your country chooses the "Goddess of reason" 

Ohh FFS... must you interject your godless heathen speech at every opportunity?

By all means show respect and mourn the victims but take your preaching hollier than thou bullshit and ram it!

Edited by fallenphoenix1986
  • Like 3

I share your sentiments, ff - I'm not quite sure though, if sodomy-dan isn't just a troll.

Maybe he's just confused because he wasn't raptured last thursday.

Who knows...

I wonder if ole sodomy-dan ever thinks about the countless victims of 30years-war or other internal christian prick-waveries. 

"Breivik was a Christian. So was McVeigh. So were shitloads of mass-shooters in the US of A.

They may be fewer in numbers, but evil white losers exist as well."

evil comes in all colors and backgrounds but some cultures are fostering the hate on larger scales than others. evil of all kinds will rear it's head everywhere and for many reasons but it's simply idiotic to try to draw some comparison to the extremely rare case of christian terrorism or the criminal shootings of people to the current problems with Islamic terrorism. there are hate groups in the US of course they number in the thousands....the average Muslim,which number around 600-800 million hold views on par with the most radical "Christians" in this country. the Westboro Baptist church idiots...who number a few dozen.......so yes there is evil everywhere but the numbers and motives are far far skewed towards Islamic extremest to an order of magnitude. When you have to go back centuries to find something close,like the inquisition or the crusades,then you have already proved my point. also to put into perspective ISIS in a good year kills and tortures more people than centuries worth of Spanish Inquisition victims.

• Like 3

Bah! These idiots who claim this religion or that are still psychopathic idiots. Religion is not a factor in the slightest. Humanity has always produced psychopaths who claim they "did it" because of this religion or that one, because of racial purity (Hitler), or uniting the tribes (Ghengis Khan), or retrieving religious aritfacts (Crusades). Psychopaths always have an excuse for killing. Lets not focus on their lame excuses  and acknowledge that some people are just wired wrong and they kill because they like to, not because of anything remotely related to religion or anything they claim.

• Like 2

Bah! These idiots who claim this religion or that are still psychopathic idiots. Religion is not a factor in the slightest. Humanity has always produced psychopaths who claim they "did it" because of this religion or that one, because of racial purity (Hitler), or uniting the tribes (Ghengis Khan), or retrieving religious aritfacts (Crusades). Psychopaths always have an excuse for killing. Lets not focus on their lame excuses  and acknowledge that some people are just wired wrong and they kill because they like to, not because of anything remotely related to religion or anything they claim.

it's not the religion it's the culture, the centuries old mindsets in the 21st century that are the issue and in many ways religion is the issue. if someone is backwards and ignorant they are far more likely to believe the more violent aspects of religion. thats why the crusades happened a thousand years ago,while most of the west has progressed into the 20th and 21st century the middle east is still firmly in a hundreds of year old mindset. the only reason they are relevant is they were thrust into modernity because oil was discovered under their hovels.there are about a billion muslims world wide about 100-200 million are radical or support the radicals about 500-700 million are "moderate" and the rest are westernized and assimilated enough to be as modern as most westerners.

the problem that arises is that the "moderates" are onl;y moderate in comparison to THEIR radicals and would be considered close mined backwards bigots in the west.

• Like 1

I'm not inclined to believe that this religion is good and the other bad, nor that one culture is good and the other bad. Most of humanity (90%?) sits in a gray area. There are folks dedicated to peace to a point of irrationality (monks who wouldn't kill a mosquito), and those dedicated to violence to a point of irrationality (ISIS). I've been in personal contact with primitive cultures and I see no indication that primitivism begets violence. Violent tendencies and peaceful tendencies exist in all societies regardless of technological or societal development. The one wildcard, the one unstable element, in all human organizations is...human beings. 

Societal pressures, such as poverty or poor education can accelerate aberrant behaviors. As you rightly point out, much of the middle-east was backward and no one would've cared if it wasn't for oil. The revenues from oil benefit a privileged few with fantastic riches while others remain in poverty. This disparity can push a moderate straight into extremism. But someone must be on the verge of psychological instability for this to happen.

The thing is, it's not that most of us haven't thought of killing someone. Most of us have. The difference between a normal mind and an abnormal one is the normal person will not carry out such extreme thoughts. Culture or religion provide an excuse for the abnormal mind to rationalize violent behavior. The normal mind might nod solemnly at a preacher's "fire & brimstone - kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out" sermon, but then go home to make chili dogs and watch the Bears game as usual. The normal mind is unaffected and unmoved to irrational behavior. 

We can also thank the internet for a lot of what we're seeing. If it's true (I haven't looked this up) that 1% of any society tends towards insanity, then that means possible 1 in 100 harbor dark thoughts. In a village of 100 with no phone or internet, the one crazy guy can find no one to share his beliefs with. He doesn't fell supported or encouraged so he keeps his ideas to himself. But now with much of the world connected, the world's lunatics can find each other and encounter support. If their economic/societal position slips just a bit, and mind that such people ride the razor's edge of sanity/insanity, they might just find themselves driving a truck into a crowd. The internet truly is a double-edged sword. 

For these reasons, I don't see religion, or society, or guns as the problem. Faulty human mental wiring is the problem. We need to detect it and act on it better than we ever have before.

• Like 1

"For these reasons, I don't see religion, or society, or guns as the problem. Faulty human mental wiring is the problem. We need to detect it and act on it better than we ever have before." the main reason peoples wiring can be screwed up is because of upbringing and environment. thew reason you see so many wackos in the middle east has nothing to do with poverty and everything to do with how their culture is raising them. people raised on hate and excuses and with a moral compass pointing away from what we in the west are the problem. the vast majority of the people causing problems are not "insane" or "defective" they are acting the way they are being brought up. people are being raised with morals that are completely opposed to what we consider moral. you can argue that all morals are only moral in the culture they are invented in but since i'm living in the west i'm siding with the people who in general value life and don't regularly use civilians as targets or shields. we see this sort of thing all the time. the Nazis in Germany and the masses they controlled were not all insane, the younger ones accepted the hate and evil as a moral position because that was the environment and culture they were raised in .