Do335

Yankee Air Pirate moving on

anyone who has  Rising Sun part 4 I have a question. Are the new ships like the American destroyers new models or just relabels of stock ships? I'm thinking of getting it but the main reason would be for the ships. If most are just stock ships renamed I don't think it's worth it to me.

anyone who has  Rising Sun part 4 I have a question. Are the new ships like the American destroyers new models or just relabels of stock ships? I'm thinking of getting it but the main reason would be for the ships. If most are just stock ships renamed I don't think it's worth it to me.

All new models

Destroyers

post-9101-0-13157200-1473285669_thumb.jpg

post-9101-0-21360100-1473285690_thumb.jpg

Cruisers

post-9101-0-98308800-1473285752_thumb.jpg

post-9101-0-77378600-1473285783_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

indeed the ships... got RS4 after all, a few to be experimented for korea mod. Essex, Baltimore, Cleveland, Fletcher, maybe the LST and LVT plus corsair cockpit.

The inis are a mess tho...

Edited by Do335
  • Like 3

Will they install over the SF2 series? Or do you HAVE to have WoV?

EDIT - I've had my eye on them for a long time but have held off purchasing (pretty pricy, I think). But I may pick one or two of the packs up if they are going to disappear...

Edited by MrGoTime

Gleaves DD is not correct. 

good news!

go on downvote

• Like 2

Hello,

I've a look... about the Carrier Pack 3, what is your opinion? Models quality, A-6 versions, cockpit used, SF2 compatibily stuff, etc...

With this pack there are: A-6E, KA-6, EA-6 operating fron the USS Nimitz.

Best regards,

Coupi.

Thinking in purchasing drug war package, those planes and chopper will fit perfectly on Krfge new map.

• Like 1

Over a year later and despite the announcement, YAP not only continues to be available but appears to be developing a Korean War product. So was the announcement an advertising trick to bump up sales? Or did they just change their mind and keep going because the money was still rolling in?

They have some screenshots on their Facebook page. F-80 model in development. F9F in the air. A bridge target. They already had the carrier/F9F available, so this makes sense. But it is like they never announced that they were shutting down after eightlein said he was leaving the team. I was black listed for disagreeing with 05 on the SimHQ forums before YAP3 was released, so I don't have any YAP products beyond YAP2, and may have missed the last bonus material/patches for YAP2.

On 11/4/2017 at 2:16 PM, streakeagle said:

So was the announcement an advertising trick to bump up sales?

reminds me of a movie where a character names his store "Going out of Business" because it was VERY good for business.....