Hai Guise,

X-55 seems to be out of tune, it works with other games fine, but not with SF2. The thing is I've never had this problem before with the same setup and I've stopped playing SF2 for about half a year. However, after I started playing Strike Fighters 2 again - the plane seems to just roll right constantly.

And, some of the buttons on the stick don't seem to be functioning too.

Now, everything works fine in DCS/IL2 and I have not changed a single thing in the profile or on the PC (apart from windows updates and other maintenance).

What might be the problem?

Edited by razoleg

Windows 10?

Ever since I moved to W10 SF2 doesn't like any of my controllers. I use an X-52 with pedals from a G-27 racing setup and a custom button box. Setting the controls ingame simply does not work anymore. Everything gets scrambled. 

The only method that works for me is to open the control file and type in the various assignments manually, then set the file to 'Read Only' so the game doesn't screw it up next time it runs.

• Like 1