RAVEN

Sad news for me.

We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Keep in good spirits and remember to find laughter even if you have to wear your gown backwards, we'll be pulling for you.

E

I hope you will recover soon, my prayers are for you Raven good luck

Ahhh shit mate !........all I can say is , stick with it bud, if I can beat the bastard Big C, so can you matey !!  :aggressive:  :aggressive:  :aggressive:

I'm very sorry to hear this. I'm thankful you have shared this deeply personal ailment with us. I'm with everyone who says get ready to fight! Please keep us up to date and know we are here to cheer you on as if you were family. It's important you push forward.

Good luck, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Terrible news Raven........really hoping you can stay strong and beat this.

Hey Raven I hope u get well soon may God protect u and heal u so u can be back on

Raven ,

I don't know you < in real life >, i don't know what you look like or what you do  for a living...but man you and some of the guys here feels like we would have lots to share,drinking a couple of beers and having a laugh. The Raven i know will not get put down by this , the Raven i know will laugh shamelessly at the face of destiny.Look how appreciated you are by all this people,all over the world and iron your will from this...I am sure you are made of steel , i don't even wish you good luck..cause you don't need it ..I wish you to be strong and keep the fire burning buddy

P.S. I look forward to keep us updated, we are here for you,50 thoughts,50 prayers for you man

Hang In There Raven Woke Up One Morning In March 2015 And Had Breathing Trouble. After Being Admitted To Emergency

They Scoped My Throat And Found Ping Pong Ball Size Squeamer Cell Cancer Tumor. Some People Try To Shrink It To Keep

Their Voice But Its A Tough Choice. I Told Them To Map It And Remove It. I Had Great Surgical Team And Followed Up With

Radiation Treatment For The Margins. Now I Breath Out Of A 50cal Hole In My Neck And Use A Talk Pad. I Have A New Found

Respect For Budweiser And Kitchen Cooking And Take One Day At A Time. Wish You Well And Keep Up Hope There Are

Many Of Us.

I just hope you shall overcome this challenging moment, Raven. Don't add stress to other negative factors, just rely on the people who really care for you. Best wishes for an extensive future.

Well, I'm still vertically standing, and I'll be dammed, I'll never give up. Hooraw!!! Besides I still have about 6 3D Projects to complete. And upgrading my AC, P-40's and Hurricanes to SF2. Don't Tell me threre low on the list. I need something to look forward to!!!!!

Raven

• Like 1

Thoughts with you Raven. You're a Military man..you know about fighting...so fight 

Hope you win this war, best of luck and health my friend!

We're with you all the way, Raven! Stay strong, you can win this!

Keeping you in thoughts Raven, stay strong mate!

hang in there my friend.  Praying for you.;

I'm overwhelmed by your support. Okay this battle, I swear I'll win, or die tying. Never give up. That's what they told me in basic.!!!!!

• Like 1

... and they told us we "never leave a fallen comrade"

NEVER!

Physically or morally we are there. Damn straight you'll fight this, it's not a request, it's an order.

• Like 2

I mention you in my prayers everyday raven. Hold fast your faith and Christ will always be with you. He can do some pretty amazing things too my friend. Again, hold fast!