Julhelm

Happy to announce our new game

Not really just seems too much trouble to keep updating \ waiting around before being able to play any of my games.

that is only true when one is at 0.25 Mbit connection. I couldn't stand having to deal with physical copies nowadays

heh

actually........

(any nuke ship/sub runs on a big steam plant)

LOL, that's the first thing I thought as well.

• Like 1

Oh MAN that looks cool. I'm all about the 80's, lol. I'll vote greenlight as soon as I'm done here.

• Like 1

Definitely looking forward to this one getting off the ground...sorry, into the (cold) water!

Is it like Hunter Killer i688? or like Janes Fleet command?

Is looking great my friends!

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

I thought I saw a map in the movie.  Perhaps like Atlantic Fleet, you have to guard convoys and keep sealanes open.Therefore, you deploy your fleet. Maritime search capabilities should be greatly enhanced I would think. I'd love a modern version of Fleet Command. The Spruance tincans ride again! :yeahbaby:

EDIT: I got to reading steam. It is initially simply sub missions. They hope to add later, or the community mod, usable surface ships.

Edited by pcpilot

If this is similar to the original Red Storm Rising c64 game...................I can't wait. 

it will play like RSR, single submarine sim

I hope you guys will include rare VMF subs like Alfa-class or Papa-class for OPFOR gameplay...

If done, my money is yours.