Sign in to follow this  
yakarov79

Iranian Air Force support aircrafts.

Iranian Air Force support aircrafts.

This pack includes aicrafts used by Iranian Air Force.
Mostly eye candy aircrafts, available on CA. (with one exeption)
P-3F Orion - Used by Air Force to support Iranian Navy. New skin based on my template, and correct serial number decals. Im using here Florian's pit for C-160 - for me it fits wel here.

Boeing KC-707 - simple mod by fakepilot adding (not operational) refueling pods on wing tips. Decals with correct serial numbers.

C-130E Hercules used by Iranian Air Foce transport squadrons. Serial numbers are correct, but not necesarly proper for units. Althoug those 3 units were probably operating E Hercules in 1979.

Cessna 337 - only skin, for now as there is no better model. YAP's model is ok but uvwraping is screwd.
So I chose CA model by V2K - also not perfect but as temporary eye candy must fit here.

Pilatus PC-6 from "other site" you need all files from A-Team site to run this mod. This mod provides only skin for IRIAF and ini files that should be used with this mod. (do backup here)
Also fake pilot "proper" exhaust for Turbo PC-6 - old exhasut removed by data.ini file.

T-33 skin pack with correct serial numbers.

So as I said it is eye candy aircraft pack for Iran-Iraq war era.

All serial numbers in this pack are historicaly correct and are based on available documents, photos.

Credits:
P-3F Orion with Cockpit - Florian
KC-707 - Mirage Factory C-135B Model by BPAO
Cessna 337 -O-2A Skymaster - model Veltro2K from pack by Wrench.
C-130E, cokcpit and templates by Dels.
T-33 by ErikGen from pack by Wrench.
PC-6 - A-Team...
All skins (exept T-33) and decals are made by me.
Skin for T-33- I just added IRIAF roundels/finflash on main skin.

Enjoy and have fun.

Jarek Hereda.

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By daddyairplanes

View File 23d Wing Pope AFB 1994
      23d Wing Pope AFB 1994
      In the 1990s, the USAF experimented with composite wings that would have everything needed within a single unit for deployment into a regional fight.
      The 23 Wing was formed in 1992 to bring about this vision, as applied to direct support of US Army forces. By 1994, 4 squadrons were ready at Pope AFB NC
      to support the US Army's 82d ABN DIV at neighboring Fort Bragg. The 2d and 41st Airlift Squadrons flying the C-130E Hercules, the 74th Fighter Squadron flying
      the F-16C/D Block 40 Vipers, and the 75th Fighter Squadron flying the A-10A Warthog. As is tradition for the 23d Wing, which traces its lineage to the
      Flying Tigers of World War 2, every aircraft in the wing sported a sharks mouth.
      This mod brings together everything needed to get the 23d Wing into the fight. Complete aircraft (including a newly revamped F-16D Block 40 from ravenclaw007), period specific weapons, sounds and effects.
      Included
      Viper Team F-16C Block 40 and 75th FS skin
      ravenclaw007/Viper Team F-16D Block 40 and 75th FS skin
      Dels C-130E_SKE with 2d ALS, 41st ALS Grey and 23d Wing Euro 1 skins
      Various period specific weapons (actively in use 1994-1996)
      Installation
      unzip folder * drop into mod folder of your choice * allow overwrites
      Known Issues
      The C-130 and its weapons are primarlily eye candy. There are unfortuneatly no paratroop drop missions in SF2, and so if you want to drop say 1/325 INF onto a drop zone,
      you will need to select a recon mission and punch those partarooper out by hand
      I have been having issues getting the LAPES Sheridan tank to create a "crater" after dropping. it is still included for the visuals of puching a tank out the back of a Herk,
      and because there was still an Airborne Armor Bn at Bragg in 1994. But at this time the tank will disappear on contact with the ground

Credits
      Viper Team               all F-16 models included
      ravenclaw_007         tweeked F-16D model and templates (C and D)
      Dels                           C-130E_SKE model
      killerbee331             original weapons pack that many armaments are drawn from here
      malibu43                  2_LAU-88 mod to carry 4 Maverick rather than 6
      XRAY                         base skin for 75th FS 94
      yakarov79                LAPES M551 Sheridan and tech support with said tank
      daddyairplanes       skins, tga work, much research, various ini edits, new TW inspired loading screens
      test team                 NightshadeP/R, allenjb42
      and special thanks to   William Godwin (callsign Radio), 23d Wing Historian at Moody AFB

I hope you enjoy this mod. After 12 years total at Ft Bragg (all but 4 of them seeing the Hogs overhead near everyday) this one was a bit more personal than some other mods
      daddyairplanes
      aka Kevin Unruh
      4 July 2022
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      UPDATE 31 DEC 20220
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      After further research on other Hog units, and closer examination of the TW model, i have included Spectre8750's A-10A_93 model with updated numbers list.
      I also changed several serials after determining that they were at other bases in 1995. The deduction I used to find the C-130 serials didnt work as well
      for the Hogs. But it is fixed and I even discovered two Tiger Shark Hogs that were still in Euro 1 camoflage at the time. The A-10A_93 features two skins for
      the bulk of the gray birds and the two green ones.
      This is freeware; it CANNOT be distributed unless permissions are granted by myself.
      The original readmes, if any, and all other pieces of the package MUST remain intact.
      The names of all contributors, modders, suppliers, etc =MUST= be listed in any new readmes.
      This package and any part of it may NOT in any way, shape, or form be used in any payware additions.
      See the original readme documentation, if any, for further allowances and restrictions
      Any persons wishing to make further modifications, contact me first.
      Any persons wishing to make further modifications MUST remember to put everyone's name in it.
      THIS AIRCRAFT MOD OR ANY PART OF IT MUST NOT BE HOSTED OR
      POSTED FOR DOWNLOAD ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPRESS
      PERMISSION, OR USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE THAN THIRDWIRE FLIGHT
      SIMULATORS, AND MUST NOT BE SOLD OR OFFERED FOR SALE BY ITSELF
      OR WITH ANY OTHER FILES OR MODS.
      POSTED FOR DOWNLOAD ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE WITHOUT EXPRESS
      PERMISSION FROM THE COYOTE AEROSPACE TEAM, OR USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE THAN THIRDWIRE FLIGHT
      Submitter daddyairplanes Submitted 07/04/2022 Category Other  
    • By daddyairplanes
      23d Wing Pope AFB 1994
      In the 1990s, the USAF experimented with composite wings that would have everything needed within a single unit for deployment into a regional fight.
      The 23 Wing was formed in 1992 to bring about this vision, as applied to direct support of US Army forces. By 1994, 4 squadrons were ready at Pope AFB NC
      to support the US Army's 82d ABN DIV at neighboring Fort Bragg. The 2d and 41st Airlift Squadrons flying the C-130E Hercules, the 74th Fighter Squadron flying
      the F-16C/D Block 40 Vipers, and the 75th Fighter Squadron flying the A-10A Warthog. As is tradition for the 23d Wing, which traces its lineage to the
      Flying Tigers of World War 2, every aircraft in the wing sported a sharks mouth.
      This mod brings together everything needed to get the 23d Wing into the fight. Complete aircraft (including a newly revamped F-16D Block 40 from ravenclaw007), period specific weapons, sounds and effects.
      Included
      Viper Team F-16C Block 40 and 75th FS skin
      ravenclaw007/Viper Team F-16D Block 40 and 75th FS skin
      Dels C-130E_SKE with 2d ALS, 41st ALS Grey and 23d Wing Euro 1 skins
      Various period specific weapons (actively in use 1994-1996)
      Installation
      unzip folder * drop into mod folder of your choice * allow overwrites
      Known Issues
      The C-130 and its weapons are primarlily eye candy. There are unfortuneatly no paratroop drop missions in SF2, and so if you want to drop say 1/325 INF onto a drop zone,
      you will need to select a recon mission and punch those partarooper out by hand
      I have been having issues getting the LAPES Sheridan tank to create a "crater" after dropping. it is still included for the visuals of puching a tank out the back of a Herk,
      and because there was still an Airborne Armor Bn at Bragg in 1994. But at this time the tank will disappear on contact with the ground

Credits
      Viper Team               all F-16 models included
      ravenclaw_007         tweeked F-16D model and templates (C and D)
      Dels                           C-130E_SKE model
      killerbee331             original weapons pack that many armaments are drawn from here
      malibu43                  2_LAU-88 mod to carry 4 Maverick rather than 6
      XRAY                         base skin for 75th FS 94
      yakarov79                LAPES M551 Sheridan and tech support with said tank
      daddyairplanes       skins, tga work, much research, various ini edits, new TW inspired loading screens
      test team                 NightshadeP/R, allenjb42
      and special thanks to   William Godwin (callsign Radio), 23d Wing Historian at Moody AFB

I hope you enjoy this mod. After 12 years total at Ft Bragg (all but 4 of them seeing the Hogs overhead near everyday) this one was a bit more personal than some other mods
      daddyairplanes
      aka Kevin Unruh
      4 July 2022
      UPDATE 31 DEC 20220
      After further research on other Hog units, and closer examination of the TW model, i have included Spectre8750's A-10A_93 model with updated numbers list.
      I also changed several serials after determining that they were at other bases in 1995. The deduction I used to find the C-130 serials didnt work as well
      for the Hogs. But it is fixed and I even discovered two Tiger Shark Hogs that were still in Euro 1 camoflage at the time. The A-10A_93 features two skins for
      the bulk of the gray birds and the two green ones.
      This is freeware; it CANNOT be distributed unless permissions are granted by myself.
      The original readmes, if any, and all other pieces of the package MUST remain intact.
      The names of all contributors, modders, suppliers, etc =MUST= be listed in any new readmes.
      This package and any part of it may NOT in any way, shape, or form be used in any payware additions.
      See the original readme documentation, if any, for further allowances and restrictions
      Any persons wishing to make further modifications, contact me first.
      Any persons wishing to make further modifications MUST remember to put everyone's name in it.
      POSTED FOR DOWNLOAD ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPRESS
      PERMISSION, OR USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE THAN THIRDWIRE FLIGHT
      POSTED FOR DOWNLOAD ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE WITHOUT EXPRESS
      PERMISSION FROM THE COYOTE AEROSPACE TEAM, OR USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE THAN THIRDWIRE FLIGHT
    • By Avrillav
      Hello. Is there anyone to make The IAIO Qaher-313, Iranian stealth fighter which is under construction and development? 
    • By yakarov79

View File F-7N Airguard Over Iran. SF2.
      F-7M Airguard.
      This is skinset and decal set for F-7M as used by Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force.
      Purchased in late 80's very unfortunate fighter jet amid IRIAF fighters.
      Due to limited reference material this is very possible skin/decal set.
      Pack contains one skin set with 3 squadrons that operated F-7M.
      All serial numbers are historicaly correct. (As far as I know)
      Aircraft is set for specific country - in this case Iran.

credits:
      TMF/Mod Mafia for F-7M => http://combatace.com/files/file/13548-sf2-chengdu-j-7-fishbed-series-pak-by-mod-mafiatmf/
      All skins are based on Sundowner templates from here => http://combatace.com/files/file/13624-template-set-for-tmfmod-mafia-f-7m-fishbed/

Model : Flying Toaster with version-specific changes by BPAo
      Pit model : Mago/Paladrian with version-specific changes by BPAo
      Skin Templates: Sundowner
      Sounds: TMF
      Data ini/FM : Kreelin & 3W and some minor updates by me.
      last is me for very little,data ini loadouts, updates / reworking and assembling the package.
      490 ltr fuel tank by me.
      All credit to someone who did pilot model and skins.

report bugs.
      Hope you will like it.

Enjoy
      Jarek Hereda
      Submitter yakarov79 Submitted 02/04/2017 Category J/F-7  
    • By yakarov79

View File F-14A Tomcat over Iran. SF2.
      This is F-14A Tomcat as after 1979 in Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force.
      This is based on Thirdwire DLC 027. So if you dont have this pack you can't use this mod.

Whats in.
      This is basicly the skin and decals set For F-14A_Iran from DLC027.
      Skin is based on pappychksix templates

All decals are made by me and set to randomization=TRUE.
      Ive put only 72 serial numbers into 3 squadrons that operated F-14A in 79-80.
      Al numbers are historicaly correct, but only few are proper for specific unit.
      During Iran-Iraq war lot aircrafts were transfered from unit to unit or temporary written off so its hard to track proper aircraft placement in units.
      few aircrafts were also serving in testing units. So total aircrafts in service in 1979 was probably around 70.

No weapons / pilots added. It will work with latest ravenclaw weapons for sure.

There is optional folder with INI files. Its is mix of inis based on TMF F-14 pack.
      And also pit is from TMF pack.
      So all credit to them for their work.
      Credits to pappychksix for F-14 Templates from here => http://combatace.com/files/file/13567-hi-rez-f-14a-tomcat-templates/
      Cockpit: Chris (original and new update) with tweaks by Crusader and Caesar
      FM: ThirdWire, Caesar, Column5, Spectre8750
      Avionics: Crusader, ThirdWire, Sup Gen, Caesar, Dave, CrazyhorseB34
      Ejection Mod: Stary
      Submitter yakarov79 Submitted 01/07/2017 Category F-14  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..