Just got it installed on a Win 7 I7. But the main screen wont show(game is running). Anyone else tried the new 1000 series cards yet?

GTX 1070 here, no issues in SF2 using the latest drivers.

No issue on a 1070 as well. make sure you got the latest drivers though as all the graphic issue from when the 900 series were released are ironed out.

No issue on a 1070 as well. make sure you got the latest drivers though as all the graphic issue from when the 900 series were released are ironed out.

Does that mean that the driver issues my GTX 760 was having with SF2 are fixed by the latest drivers as well? I have been running with older drivers due to that.

Does that mean that the driver issues my GTX 760 was having with SF2 are fixed by the latest drivers as well? I have been running with older drivers due to that.

Most probably yes. I have a laptop with a GT 735M and that seems to be working well with the new driver and windows 10's latest version. To be safe i would keep the old driver(ver 353.XX) handy just in case. 

Most probably yes. I have a laptop with a GT 735M and that seems to be working well with the new driver and windows 10's latest version. To be safe i would keep the old driver(ver 353.XX) handy just in case. 

Thanks you.

Yeah, that was it. I kept the 353s because I saw on the forums here they were the most stable. The Zotac 1060 didn't come with a driver disc so I just kept the old one. Newest drivers from Nvidia seem to work best. Very impressed with the card, quiet and only required a 400w with a single six pin for power. Smooth as silk and stays cool on one fan. $196 at newegg.

Edited by ikon71

My GTX960M has no issues running SF2 (merged) and a myriad of Campaigns (Darios, ODS, ETC) with the latest drivers running windows 10!

372.70 works okay for me on GTX-780....first recent one that has though.