I have a problem, before it was occasionally, now every day, now I can barely logged. I contacted my internet service provider, it's ok, I had several times to restart and reset my router, so I changed my ip address, the only way I manage to log in to my account. I pray for help, this becomes frustrating.

Screenshot_53.jpg

nearby 1 years  ago i had same problem.but is was sold without my Interference after 2 month.

after this happened i created a second IP kurdistan1 .and my previus account kurdistan deleted without my Interference again.its a server problem.i think

The only way you'd get that message from our system is if you're trying to log into an account that has been banned usually for duplicate accounts.

Do you have a second log in like use the Facebook or Twitter login or another account? If so that's the problem because if you can log in with a valid account and post messages as you've done there's nothing wrong with your account from our perspective.

Let me know.

Thanks.

• Like 1

The only way you'd get that message from our system is if you're trying to log into an account that has been banned usually for duplicate accounts.

Do you have a second log in like use the Facebook or Twitter login or another account? If so that's the problem because if you can log in with a valid account and post messages as you've done there's nothing wrong with your account from our perspective.

Let me know.

Thanks.

The only thing I remember is that I some time ago (a year), at one point had two accounts, I wrote to you for help, in fact, my brother in law, has opened a new account in his name and on my computer, the reason he did not know the password of my account.

Later, the problem is solved.

P.S. I remember, the second account was via email "taurus381x@gmail.com".

Edited by strahi

Okay well seems the problem is fixed by whatever means if it happens again please let us know.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Okay well seems the problem is fixed by whatever means if it happens again please let us know.

Thank you.

And thank you Erik, I will write to you. If the problem occurs again, and I hope it will not. :sad: