SF2 Alternate Desktop Icons

SF2 Desktop Icons

Tired of those ugly green stock icons? Well you can replace them with these...

Forgot to mention, one icon (ODS) is from the ODS Pack...

Enjoy!

• Like 3

oooh ta very muchly !! was wanting to rid myself of the greenies !! 

• Like 1

More national insignia icons... ?

Sure...do you have some examples and list...?

Soviet star, Israel, Iran IranvsIraq, Poland, UK, Japan, UKvsArgentina for Malvinas, France... well few  could be used..

• Like 1

Wowwww... what a creative idea! Thanks a lot!!!

• Like 1

Soviet star, Israel, Iran IranvsIraq, Poland, UK, Japan, UKvsArgentina for Malvinas, France... well few  could be used..

Like roundels and flags?

I think they mean something like these: (done like 10 year ago! -- the SF2 ones that is! <g>)

icons.jpg

More national insignia icons... ?

there's plenty available online if you search.

Edited by SGT68

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ariel38

View File B-17G with functional nose turret
      I have worked on Veltro2K's excellent B-17G so that its nose turret can move and fire.  I hope you like it.
      Backup yuor data ini and drop this file in the aircraft folder.

Thanks to Wrech , and credits to
      Veltro2K for the aircraft
      gregoryp for the AvHistory engine sound
      Kesselbrut for the cockpit
      Flogger23 for the natural metal skin
      wrench ini working, and OD skin, decals and screens and whatnots; including hundreds of hours of research
      Others I'm sure I'm forgetting....Like say in the file.

Submitter ariel38 Submitted 03/08/2024 Category ini File Edits  
    • By ariel38
      I have worked on Veltro2K's excellent B-17G so that its nose turret can move and fire.  I hope you like it.
      Backup yuor data ini and drop this file in the aircraft folder.

Thanks to Wrech , and credits to
      Veltro2K for the aircraft
      gregoryp for the AvHistory engine sound
      Kesselbrut for the cockpit
      Flogger23 for the natural metal skin
      wrench ini working, and OD skin, decals and screens and whatnots; including hundreds of hours of research
      Others I'm sure I'm forgetting....Like say in the file.

• By JamesWilson
      Hi,
      after seeing the TMF F-14 has wrong and inaccurate speed and fuel indicators, i found out the default Third Wire F-14 has working and accurate ones, but i dont wanna use it cause the TMF Tomcat is better and the cockpit too more realistic too, so can you switch the speed and fuel indicators on the TMF F-14 with the default Third Wire F-14? And for fuel too? Do you need to 3D model and/or do something else other than edit some text files?
       And is it or it's not possible to do?
      Down here are 2 pictures from the correct cockpit in the default Third Wire F-14:

And 2 from the TMF F-14 (the inaccurate one):

Thanks for helping.
    • By JamesWilson
      Hi everyone,
      I was wondering how to customize the numbers after your callsigns, since it always gives me the same ones.
      I think i managed somehow once, a bit of time ago, but now i forgot and have no idea how to.
      I'm not talking about how to customize the callsign name, but the unit number after it.
      As you can see in the Roster and in the picture under, i get "Fast Eagle 1-1" and "Fast Eagle 1-2"
      Here are some examples:

The numbers on the tail, wing and nose numbers are customized, cause i managed how to change them, choosing them individually for each unit in the mission file by changing "AircraftNumber=" and typing the number, like "2" (as for 202). It doesn't change by typing the whole number tho, like 202 by typing 202, but it goes by typing the number that corresponds to the list of numbers you have. For example, In a list that goes from 200 to 400, you will have to type 10 to get 300. Here i just typed "2" and "7" since the list starts from 200

IIRC, in the past i just used to type the Aircaft number just like that, and in-game i had the proper number after the callsign, like "Fast Eagle 102", not just the number displayed on the plane livery.
      How do i do? I'm pretty sure that it's possible to have "Fast Eagle 102" on my screen HUD and in the Roster
      Thanks in advance for helping me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..