Hello.

I am the person that created, KF-1 AX and KF-2 HAMMER Add-on in the past.

Due to the error account, unavoidably, it was create a new account.

(*Log in to two accounts(My wife and I) on one computer when trying, and Kept error./ Hayeoteotda did not know the site rules.)

first,

few days ago,
Promotional 'F-14Z Stealth Cat.' to upload a post , I'm sorry to have
caused a stir.

Do not understand the nature of the site depth, a short article posted my thoughts.

I like the game of thirdwire.
I make a little bit forward as an add-on to the hope that you can help activate the thirdwire game.

Finally,

I am a Korean, English is not very good.

There are currently, communication using Google Translator.

English is a lack, a doctor can cause problems in communication.

In this regard, please note.

Apple article was late, sorry again.

Please enjoyable flight.

• Like 1

yunped

Good for you that you made a statement.  I was going to make a post but you already beat me to it.

Between the two thread post (one here on the general discussion and the other being on the screen shot thread).  I ask kindly to all members?  Who are we to quickly to judge the lack of authenticity of someone's work?  

One cannot assume that someone is incapable-of or did not do the work because they are not a member, have not being a member for a long time, or show no historical timeline of the work involved?  

You cannot assume the worst of people based on what happen in the past.... the past of plagiarism by some people and post their stuff on CA.

Also, great skill and artist comes from many different background and ethnicity.  CAUCASIANS are not the only people on this planet.  Modders does not exist just in North America or in Europe.

Just because the bad Chines and some other ethnic group did the wrong deed of copying other's work... does not mean that all Chinese or the other ethnic group are all bad people.

Stop being ignorant and stupid.  Prior to this post, I did a little checking and PM work.... and discovered what "yunped" already stated.  He contributed to this community in the past by making the KF-1 and KF-2.  Funny, back then no one criticize his work or motive?   In fact, many prominent modders congratulate him and thank him for the upload.

I am certain "yunped" did not have any bad intent to make people pay his work from this website, but to promote his work on his own website.  Yes, CA is an excellent site for FREE items being uploaded from great artist from all over the world and lets always be appreciative and be thankful for it.

But there is nothing wrong of someone wanting to be compensated for his work.  If you like something and think the price is right, you will pay for it to get it... 

I want to thank the founders of CA and ALL who have contributed to this great website... Combatace!!!

Thank you all

• Like 3

Yes I remember his work in the past, there was just one Problem with it, the very high polycount and the non excistent distance LOD`s to compensate the high polycount model.

That`s a fact I would suggest to you yunped ;)

The avionics are suspiciously good to be a ripped model :biggrin:

Hi back then, sorry I snapped at you earlier, but in the last few years we've had our share of indelicate modders and scam artists, so some of us are more suspicious than others, but I was wrong and I'm glad.

Edited by Gunrunner
  • Like 1