Sign in to follow this  
fedace101

In the market for new flight stick.. down to two

4 members have voted

1. 1. HOTAS

• Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS
    • Saitek X52 Pro

I've been a long time user of the Thrustmaster T.16000M but I want to move onto a HOTAS setup. I don't want to go past $200 so i'm down to two and would like some input on which one I should get? Just to give an idea of what i'll be using them for here aare the fallowing sims im playing ATM

DCS World

Strike fighters 2

IL-2 1946

Steel Beast Pro PE

FSX

here are the two im torn between

Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS

or

Saitek x52 PRO

I would personally go for the X52 I've owned 2 of them over the years and have never been disappointed with them. They run great with or without the accompanying software and they are HOTAS capable

If you are happy with your stick, maybe you can keep using it. According to their website, it looks like Thrustmaster will sell the TWCS Throttle as a separate item. However, they don't say if it will

happen anytime soon and there's no price yet, but I think it will not be too expensive.

Well I went with the Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS. I found out its a pain getting other HOTAS to work with the older X-Wing games so the fact i can just unplug the throttle and still have a full stick made the choice a bit easier. I'm also loving the HOTAS setup in strike fighter and DCS!