• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By VonS

View File FM Tweaks for WOFFue
      Hello fellow flyers of WOFFue,
      You will find enclosed in the attached zip file 19 tweaked FMs for engined-up aircraft currently not present in WOFFue: a 150hp Fokker Dr.1, a late Albatros D.II 180hp, a Nieuport 25/27 165hp variant, a tuned up late Sopwith Tripe, a tweaked Nieu. 28, a tuned up Fokk. Eindecker IIa, a late Sopwith Pup, the rare Nieu. 23bis, a field mod of the Alb. D.I, and three variants of the SPAD 7 (150/180/220hp). Also included is a tweaked two-gun Tripe, Camel and Fokk. D.VII variants. Please read the enclosed "Read Me" file for more info. on the FM tweaks. The FM tweaks are JSGME program enabled, for convenience. Simply move the aircraft folders that you will find into the MODS folder of your WOFF user directory, toggle on/off with the JSGME enabler, and go fly. A big thank you to all the WOFFue modders and the good folks at OBD Software for making such an enjoyable sim. Those who fly these 19 and similar models in First Eagles 2 will become comfortable quickly with the FM tweaks, since they are similar across both sims.
      Von S
      NOTE: Only load one of the SPAD 7 variants at a time via the JSGME enabler, since WOFFue only holds one SPAD 7 folder that can be modded. The same rule applies to the 110 and 130hp Camel variants.
      Submitter VonS Submitted 08/08/2018 Category Modding Tools and Add-on Software  
    • By VonS
      Hello fellow flyers of WOFFue,
      You will find enclosed in the attached zip file 19 tweaked FMs for engined-up aircraft currently not present in WOFFue: a 150hp Fokker Dr.1, a late Albatros D.II 180hp, a Nieuport 25/27 165hp variant, a tuned up late Sopwith Tripe, a tweaked Nieu. 28, a tuned up Fokk. Eindecker IIa, a late Sopwith Pup, the rare Nieu. 23bis, a field mod of the Alb. D.I, and three variants of the SPAD 7 (150/180/220hp). Also included is a tweaked two-gun Tripe, Camel and Fokk. D.VII variants. Please read the enclosed "Read Me" file for more info. on the FM tweaks. The FM tweaks are JSGME program enabled, for convenience. Simply move the aircraft folders that you will find into the MODS folder of your WOFF user directory, toggle on/off with the JSGME enabler, and go fly. A big thank you to all the WOFFue modders and the good folks at OBD Software for making such an enjoyable sim. Those who fly these 19 and similar models in First Eagles 2 will become comfortable quickly with the FM tweaks, since they are similar across both sims.
      Von S
      NOTE: Only load one of the SPAD 7 variants at a time via the JSGME enabler, since WOFFue only holds one SPAD 7 folder that can be modded. The same rule applies to the 110 and 130hp Camel variants.
    • By chrispdm1

View File WOFF Westen Front Airfield Maps
      This is the second version of my airfield mapping for Wings: Over Flanders Fields. Credit goes to Rabu for his Flanders map that he has allowed me to use to map airfields on. The Paris map was created entirely by myself. The others were public domain and the airfield data came from WOFF itself. Please do not repost or change and distribute without crediting rabu and myself.
      Submitter chrispdm1 Submitted 12/21/2013 Category Maps, Missions, and Campaigns  
    • By chrispdm1
      WOFF Default Keyboard Controls
      View File Here is a quick sheet I compiled showing all the default keyboard and joystick controls in Wings: Over Flanders Fields
      Submitter chrispdm1 Submitted 12/12/2013 Category Maps, Missions, and Campaigns  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..