Sign in to follow this  
Stephen1918

Happy Holidays

He's probably the most well known pilot of all time, but never shot down another plane. He may wear different uniforms and be known by many names but he is always remembered for his message of peace and goodwill.

Flyable Santa Claus for First Eagles
Put the folder named "Santa" into your First Eagles "Aircraft" folder.

Notes:
Start in the air - Santa does not take off and land very well, (too many hooves) so it is best to begin your mission in the air.

Easy mode only - I didn't spend a lot of time on the FM. The center of gravity is too close to the back, so he doesn't fly well in "Normal" or "Hard" modes.

Extra aircraft - By default, First Eagles assigns two planes to a recon flight. You can remove one of them in the Loadout screen.

Avoid AA - He's neutral and unarmed, but ground-based AA will still open fire when he gets close.

Remember to set the mission date to a Winter month.

Now, go spread some Holiday Cheer.

post-67404-0-54131600-1482124532.jpg

post-67404-0-34581600-1482124546.jpg

SantaForFE.zip

Edited by Stephen1918
  • Like 9

Stephen1918, thanks for another model which had not been done yet in the FE/FE2 world!  I will add this to the HUGE inventory of outstanding models you have so generously provided for the community's use and enjoyment.

Merry Christmas, and an excellent New Year to all!

• Like 2

Thank you friend, and for all the wonderful models you have done for First Eagles - happy holidays to you as well, and to all fans and flyers of FE/FE2, and a happy new year too!

P.S. Santa lands well at about 85kph - but keep the front hooves high and use the blip switch frequently.

Von S

• Like 3

Thank you, Stephen1918!  In looking over the ordnance, I didn't see a single bag of coal! 

• Like 1

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Good joke, Steve! I get it, that's great! :good:

As the EngineSoundName must be inserted tune "Jingle Bells" :grin:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

post-89859-0-77992700-1482153332.jpg

• Like 1

Ordinance? He can drop presents over the trenches as the troops sing Silent Night

• Like 2

I didn't even think of coal, but because we're all such good boys and girls there isn't any need. Bells for the engine sound is a good idea, maybe next year...

Priceless! Infidel pagan target #1 for the Ottoman Air Force over Bethlehem! It reminds me of a Christmas episode of The Simpsons, with a dogfight inviolving this weird crate (young Grampa Simpson vs young Mr Burns)...

Happy holidays to all of you !

• Like 1

Very good idea, Stephen! Happy holidays to all!

• Like 1

and a very Happy Crimbo and a prosperous new year to you too ...........the sleigh is epic mate !.............think the futurama santa would be a good one to model as well, do some santa airstrikes hehehehehe

Edited by trotski00
  • Like 1