RUSTYMORLEY

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you guys and all the best for 2017................... :good:

Thanks to all the CA members, modders and skinners for the wonderful aircraft which you have been produced and I have had the privilege of downloading them and enjoying them, my appreciation and gratitude goes out to you all.............. :flyer:

Thanks for a wonderful 2016 and here's to another year.............  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:   

• Like 2

Happy new year mate, i wish all CA menber a great 2017......

Thanks for all the hours and sacrifice to make our combat simming what it is..................Best damn Strike Fighter web site bar none!

Bravo Combat Ace.......Bravo

Edited by NIELS

Happy New Year to everyone in the east, west, north and south!!!

Here already 2017 for two hours already... getting drunk pretty fast. LOL

Happy New Year to all and many thanks to all who have contributed to this excellent site.

May 2017 bring all a brighter and happier year.

'appy New Year Rusty, and to everyone else on here you bunch of rogues and reprobates I look forward to the coming year and all that we can squeeze out of SF and FE ......Not to mention the chaps from all the other sims on here, Canvas Knights, DCS, the IL series, WOFF and everyone else too ......the motto for the year shall be, if it aint broke, dont fix it, but if you can enhance it, do it, just dont break what aint broke   :groupwave:

Happy New Year!!

"Bonne année", Happy new year to you and yours

Good 2017 everyone !!!!